Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Minath's House Party!

Minath Khalsi

"Well...in my opinion, You are. You're sweet, You're handsome, You're loving, You're everything a mare could ask for." She said, smiling and looking back up at the sky. "Yes." She said, her smile widening as she looked away from the sky to look back into Nightfall's eyes. "Yes."

He blushed, looking at her, into her eyes. The happy twinkle in her eyes proved that she was telling the truth and nothing but the truth. That made him excited and very happy all at once. He almost couldn't contain any of it. I made him so happy to feel loved while loving at the same time.

• Brohoof 1

He blushed, looking at her, into her eyes. The happy twinkle in her eyes proved that she was telling the truth and nothing but the truth. That made him excited and very happy all at once. He almost couldn't contain any of it. I made him so happy to feel loved while loving at the same time.

Star laughed and hugged him tightly. "I was expecting you to ask me what I was talking about...but I guess you do really want me to come to Canterlot." She said, nibbling on his ear...which was rather difficult considering he was quite a bit taller than her.

• Brohoof 1

Star laughed and hugged him tightly. "I was expecting you to ask me what I was talking about...but I guess you do really want me to come to Canterlot." She said, nibbling on his ear...which was rather difficult considering he was quite a bit taller than her.

His heart felt like it stopped for a moment, thinking that she could read his thoughts. But then he thought that that thought was absurd.

"I- I do... I won't push you to decide whether or not to come to Canterlot in the end, though... I don't want to stress you or make you uncomfortable."

• Brohoof 1

His heart felt like it stopped for a moment, thinking that she could read his thoughts. But then he thought that that thought was absurd.

"I- I do... I won't push you to decide whether or not to come to Canterlot in the end, though... I don't want to stress you or make you uncomfortable."

Star chuckled and let go of him. "I told you I wanted to go...I really did but I have been helping Diamond with her tea ship since she first opened it up...I couldn't just leave her, but she will understand. In fact she will probably try to take me out to party or something."

• Brohoof 1

Star chuckled and let go of him. "I told you I wanted to go...I really did but I have been helping Diamond with her tea ship since she first opened it up...I couldn't just leave her, but she will understand. In fact she will probably try to take me out to party or something."

"To party because of..?"

He blushed. he didn't fully know what she meant, but it sounded like she was slowly trying to tell him she wouldn't spend a few more years in Ponyville; that is to say, it sounded like she was going to try to come to Canterlot very soon.

• Brohoof 1

"To party because of..?"

He blushed. he didn't fully know what she meant, but it sounded like she was slowly trying to tell him she wouldn't spend a few more years in Ponyville; that is to say, it sounded like she was going to try to come to Canterlot very soon

Star chuckled. "Because she know's that I will actually be able to make bits playing music. That's my whole reason for going...to make money." She laughed. "I'm only kidding...My main reason is to spend more time with you...rather than being so far apart. We can be together." She said, hugging him again.

• Brohoof 1

Star chuckled. "Because she know's that I will actually be able to make bits playing music. That's my whole reason for going...to make money." She laughed. "I'm only kidding...My main reason is to spend more time with you...rather than being so far apart. We can be together." She said, hugging him again.

"We can. I'm sure we will enjoy ourselves."

He smiled.

"One more question, if you do t mind... Does this mean that you've changed your mind and will come as soon as possible? I mean, I'm not trying intrude, I'm just... Curious..."

He blushed, fading so the last word was barely audible.

• Brohoof 1

"We can. I'm sure we will enjoy ourselves."

He smiled.

"One more question, if you do t mind... Does this mean that you've changed your mind and will come as soon as possible? I mean, I'm not trying intrude, I'm just... Curious..."

He blushed, fading so the last word was barely audible.

"I gotta pack up my stuff and stuff. But I will probably try to come within the next week...or two. I need to pack up and all that so." She nuzzled him and smiled. "It will be soon though...considering that this is rather short term notice. I do want to warn you that Diamond will probably be visiting often...which means there will be lots of tea."

• Brohoof 1

"I gotta pack up my stuff and stuff. But I will probably try to come within the next week...or two. I need to pack up and all that so." She nuzzled him and smiled. "It will be soon though...considering that this is rather short term notice. I do want to warn you that Diamond will probably be visiting often...which means there will be lots of tea."

"Oh, take your time packing up. It's just... Wow."

He blushed, but smiled widely.

"And I don't mind Diamond visiting. If she's your friend, she can come over as much as she would like to. I mean, I can sleep on the couch..."

He blushed, adding, "And I don't mind tea at all... it's good..."

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, take your time packing up. It's just... Wow."

He blushed, but smiled widely.

"And I don't mind Diamond visiting. If she's your friend, she can come over as much as she would like to. I mean, I can sleep on the couch..."

He blushed, adding, "And I don't mind tea at all... it's good..."

"Knowing Diamond...she's not gonna let you sleep on your own couch so she can sleep on a bed...when she was a filly, she would always sneak out at night and sleep in the middle of big fields with her friend." She said, smiling and assuming the same position as before...floating on her back, looking up at the stars. "Oh...and she's an alicorn too."

• Brohoof 1

"Knowing Diamond...she's not gonna let you sleep on your own couch so she can sleep on a bed...when she was a filly, she would always sneak out at night and sleep in the middle of big fields with her friend." She said, smiling and assuming the same position as before...floating on her back, looking up at the stars. "Oh...and she's an alicorn too."

"But, as a host, it's my duty to-"

Then he stopped. He blushed, confused, wondering if he had just heard her correctly. Apparently, she was an alicorn.

"Did- did I just hear you correctly? Did you just say that she's an alicorn..?"

His blush got worse. He had never met a female alicorn.

• Brohoof 1

"But, as a host, it's my duty to-"

Then he stopped. He blushed, confused, wondering if he had just heard her correctly. Apparently, she was an alicorn.

"Did- did I just hear you correctly? Did you just say that she's an alicorn..?"

His blush got worse. He had never met a female alicorn.

Starr's eyes widened slightly. *Oh no...he isn't...he wouldn't just...dump me for...no...ugh.* She thought, looking up at Nightfall.

She made her expression casual, not wanting to make things awkward. She gulped. "Um...y-yea...she's an Alicorn.: She said, quietly, blushing quite a bit and getting a rather jealous feeling.

• Brohoof 1

Starr's eyes widened slightly. *Oh no...he isn't...he wouldn't just...dump me for...no...ugh.* She thought, looking up at Nightfall.

She made her expression casual, not wanting to make things awkward. She gulped. "Um...y-yea...she's an Alicorn.: She said, quietly, blushing quite a bit and getting a rather jealous feeling.

"Oh... It's just..."

He looked at Star.

"Look, she may be an alicorn, but there's no way I'm going to leave you, ok? I've just... I've just never heard of another non-royalty alicorn, so I'm... slightly shocked."

He moved a little closer to her, wondering if she wouldn't trust him.

• Brohoof 1

"Oh... It's just..."

He looked at Star.

"Look, she may be an alicorn, but there's no way I'm going to leave you, ok? I've just... I've just never heard of another non-royalty alicorn, so I'm... slightly shocked."

He moved a little closer to her, wondering if she wouldn't trust him.

Star facehoofed...but quickly stopped and blushed even more. "I'm sorry, that was a stupid thing to do...Diamond is my best friend, and I think Every mare in Equestria would be dying for a colt like you but Diamond wouldn't want to hurt my feelings...and I know you wouldn't either. And Diamond is Royalty...kinda. Her parents were all into politics and stuff and they were kinda rich...but they weren't very Nice to Diamond so, after they died, she basically cut herself off completely, they did leave everything to her but she never uses their money and she never goes to the mansion in Canterlot...but I shouldn't really be talking about it." She said, looking down into the water, still blushing.

• Brohoof 1

Star facehoofed...but quickly stopped and blushed even more. "I'm sorry, that was a stupid thing to do...Diamond is my best friend, and I think Every mare in Equestria would be dying for a colt like you but Diamond wouldn't want to hurt my feelings...and I know you wouldn't either. And Diamond is Royalty...kinda. Her parents were all into politics and stuff and they were kinda rich...but they weren't very Nice to Diamond so, after they died, she basically cut herself off completely, they did leave everything to her but she never uses their money and she never goes to the mansion in Canterlot...but I shouldn't really be talking about it." She said, looking down into the water, still blushing.

He blushed, hearing his marefriend's friend's backstory, which was something he probably shouldn't know about.

"Don't worry about it. If it comes down to it, I'll forget about what you just said..."

Saying this only made him blush more, but he was able to get closer to her.

• Brohoof 1

He blushed, hearing his marefriend's friend's backstory, which was something he probably shouldn't know about.

"Don't worry about it. If it comes down to it, I'll forget about what you just said..."

Saying this only made him blush more, but he was able to get closer to her.

Star smiled slightly, noticing how Nightfall was inching closer and closer to her. She filled the gap and snuggled up next to him, nuzzling his neck as she did so. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be getting jealous...its not very nice of me." She said, hugging him and letting out a relaxed sigh.

• Brohoof 1

Star smiled slightly, noticing how Nightfall was inching closer and closer to her. She filled the gap and snuggled up next to him, nuzzling his neck as she did so. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be getting jealous...its not very nice of me." She said, hugging him and letting out a relaxed sigh.

He wrapped his own hooves around her, and held her a little tightly.

"Don't worry, Star... I wouldn't cheat on you ever. Besides, we pretty much just met; I wouldn't ditch you that fast, even if I did have plans to ditch you, which I don't."

He blushed.

"Two weeks... Oh, you don't know how long it will feel."

He wrapped his own hooves around her, and held her a little tightly.

"Don't worry, Star... I wouldn't cheat on you ever. Besides, we pretty much just met; I wouldn't ditch you that fast, even if I did have plans to ditch you, which I don't."

He blushed.

"Two weeks... Oh, you don't know how long it will feel."

Star nodded. "I know...it's gonna feel like a long time...but it will be worth it. I can't thank you enough Nightfall...this could help my career take off. And we won't be so far away from each other." She said, smiling as Nightfall held her close so they were touching. To her it felt like she had known him forever...when it had really only been earlier that night.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Minath chuckled and drank some of her coke mix, and started looking out her back window. Her amazing vision allowed her to see even past Ponyville, so she stared out, deep in thought. beyond those hills was Alicornia... A place Rambler would never get so see. Minath frowned, knowing one day she'd have to return there.

Star nodded. "I know...it's gonna feel like a long time...but it will be worth it. I can't thank you enough Nightfall...this could help my career take off. And we won't be so far away from each other." She said, smiling as Nightfall held her close so they were touching. To her it felt like she had known him forever...when it had really only been earlier that night.

"It's all for you, Star."

He closed his eyes. It was also partly for him; living with Star would make things possibly more fun than when they were when he was living alone, and he would be closer to the one he loved. But he didn't say that. It was true that it was for Star; she wanted her career to launch, and here he was to help her.

"It's all for you, Star."

He closed his eyes. It was also partly for him; living with Star would make things possibly more fun than when they were when he was living alone, and he would be closer to the one he loved. But he didn't say that. It was true that it was for Star; she wanted her career to launch, and here he was to help her.

Star nodded. "You don't need to go out of your way to make me happy...i'm already the happiest mare in Equestria...but I am feeling kinda pruny. Is it okay if we were to get out now...I mean, if you want to keep swimming that's fine, i'm happy to do whatever. Just as long as i'm with you." 

• Brohoof 1

Star nodded. "You don't need to go out of your way to make me happy...i'm already the happiest mare in Equestria...but I am feeling kinda pruny. Is it okay if we were to get out now...I mean, if you want to keep swimming that's fine, i'm happy to do whatever. Just as long as i'm with you." 

"Yeah... Let's get out and dry off..."

Nightfall got out, and while magically levitating a couple of towels from the towel pile, folding them, and making them hover near him so they would be easy to grab, he reached down with his hoof to help Star out of the pool.

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah... Let's get out and dry off..."

Nightfall got out, and while magically levitating a couple of towels from the towel pile, folding them, and making them hover near him so they would be easy to grab, he reached down with his hoof to help Star out of the pool.

Star smiled and took his hoof. She shivered slightly as the air felt much colder than the water, she shook all the water off her wings, making sure none of it got on Nightfall. After getting slightly dry she took one of the towels to get rid of the rest of the water.

• Brohoof 1

@,

(Apologies for my absence. I would explain, but I already have several times, and I'm too lazy to say it again.)

Rambler just watched Minath as she stared out the window, until he noticed a frown spread across her face.

"Minath? Is something wrong? You seem upset." 

• Brohoof 1

(i am leaveing the rp now i have said enother and nothing else i can do so good bye it was fun)

chatty and toxic both disided it was time for them to leave they had work to do and needed there rest they both walked over to diffrent ponys and said good bye and then they both walked out of the party happy together