Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hai!

Fluttershy_babe

hi I'm Jess. I'm 15 and I love my little pony and decided to make this Rainbow Dash account because for some reason, everyone tells me i sound and act like her. Lol. Which is such an honour since she is the most EPIC pony. xD
my fav ponies are RD, fluttershy, pinkie, and derpy.
Hobbies: I sketch and LOOOVE Drawing! I'll put up pics of my mlp drawings when i have the time.
Music: Pop, or any song thats on the radio these days. I hate country western and old music. Ugh. Sorry, cowboys!
Books: Harry Potter ! <3
(\ BROHOOF /)

Sooo yea. Thats everything about myself. If you share my interests then we might become great friends!   plz add me and .. yeah. XD

Thats pretty much everything about me that you need to know!

:) xx

• Brohoof 1

hi I'm Jess. I'm 15 and I love my little pony and decided to make this Rainbow Dash account because for some reason, everyone tells me i sound and act like her. Lol. Which is such an honour since she is the most EPIC pony. xD

my fav ponies are RD, fluttershy, pinkie, and derpy.

Hobbies: I sketch and LOOOVE Drawing! I'll put up pics of my mlp drawings when i have the time.

Music: Pop, or any song thats on the radio these days. I hate country western and old music. Ugh. Sorry, cowboys!

Books: Harry Potter ! <3

(\ BROHOOF /)

Sooo yea. Thats everything about myself. If you share my interests then we might become great friends!   plz add me and .. yeah. XD

Thats pretty much everything about me that you need to know!

:) xx

MUAHAHA I WILL BE FIRST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7vrluEm4E

Welcome to our forums! From your information I think you will fit in just fine in our herd :D I adore Rainbow Dash too, she is absolutely best pony am I right? You are added as my friend, and I can't wait to hear more of you on our threads. Again, welcome miss

• Brohoof 1

MUAHAHA I WILL BE FIRST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7vrluEm4E

Welcome to our forums! From your information I think you will fit in just fine in our herd :D I adore Rainbow Dash too, she is absolutely best pony am I right? You are added as my friend, and I can't wait to hear more of you on our threads. Again, welcome miss

LOOOOL That soo made me laugh when I saw the attachment! Gotta love Pinkie. xD

Thanks for welcoming me! I really like MLP Forums. its so fun! And I have already made like, 3 topics and I joined about 1 hour ago or somethin! xD

And yesh, She IS the best pony! :D

Thanks xx

Howdy, Jess! I'm 24 and I love My Little Pony. You can imagine the ideas that gives people about me.

Country isn't my thing either, but give me some bluegrass any day. There's a big difference! Unfortunately the only musical talent I possess right now is blowing on a jug. :\

Can't say that I can draw, though I've been accused of trying. Still practicing. Give me enough time and I might even make something worth posting. Until then I look forward to seeing what you've done.

Reading is definitely an underrated hobby these days. Glad to see another person who reads, especially one your age, joining our ranks. I've only read the first three Harry Potter books, long ago. Not sure why I stopped. Maybe I'll go through them again someday before finishing the series. All of my reading recently has been Forgotten Realms and Starcraft stuff.

It's great to have you with us. This is a pretty chill place and you sound like a very interesting person, so stick around.

Howdy, Jess! I'm 24 and I love My Little Pony. You can imagine the ideas that gives people about me.

Country isn't my thing either, but give me some bluegrass any day. There's a big difference! Unfortunately the only musical talent I possess right now is blowing on a jug. :\

Can't say that I can draw, though I've been accused of trying. Still practicing. Give me enough time and I might even make something worth posting. Until then I look forward to seeing what you've done.

Reading is definitely an underrated hobby these days. Glad to see another person who reads, especially one your age, joining our ranks. I've only read the first three Harry Potter books, long ago. Not sure why I stopped. Maybe I'll go through them again someday before finishing the series. All of my reading recently has been Forgotten Realms and Starcraft stuff.

It's great to have you with us. This is a pretty chill place and you sound like a very interesting person, so stick around.

Haha, yeah. Country isn't excatly my fav xD. And same with me! I cant sing or play an instrument. im not good at alot of things... :/ lol.

I'm not the BEST drawer, but im passionate about it. Once my dad is like, 'Jess, what do you want for Christmas? Money? Vouchers? You can get something for yourself with money and go out with your friends.' im like, 'nope. I want sketching and charcoal pencils.'

Lol. Thats good that your looking foward to my art! I know i am. I love drawing and making it look good. Feels good to be proud of myself for once. Lol.

And i agree! People need to read more! I LOOOOVVEEE Reading! Another passion of mine! xx

WOOHOO! More livestock for my slaughter-fest next month ponies for the internet! Welcome to the forums Jess, my sisters name is Jessa so if we end up having a long conversation and falling in love, it may get awkward for me. Nevertheless, enjoy yourself here.