Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hai!! :3

MasterMime

Hi everyone!!! This is my very first time on a MLP forum website, so I'm a bit nervous... (I've been on other forum websites, but nothing like this)

Basic Info About ME! :D

Name: MasterMime, you can call me Mime or Auggie 

Pronouns: He/Him/Clown

Fav Pony: Fluttershy

Hobbies: I'm an artist!! I love to draw and would love to talk art with you :3c

I have a website where you can find out more info about me/my art! (It's still a work in progress... ;w;)

If you have any questions I'm totally up to chat :D!!

• Brohoof 6

13 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

What kind of art do you draw? :darling:

Thank you :3!! I do traditional and digital character art, mostly, though I dabble in landscapes occasionally. Is it ok for me to send some of my art in this thread or nah?

• Brohoof 3

Hello and Welcome to the forums MasterMime! I think that it's pretty cool that you are an artist! I'm sure you are going to love the forums!

26 minutes ago, MasterMime said:

Thank you :3!! I do traditional and digital character art, mostly, though I dabble in landscapes occasionally. Is it ok for me to send some of my art in this thread or nah?

Hello! It's definitely okay for you to share your creations here :hug_day:

For pony art I also highly recommend making a thread in this section: https://mlpforums.com/forum/18-visual-fan-art/

Additionally, here's a section, where you can post art that is not related to My Little Pony! https://mlpforums.com/forum/16-non-pony-artwork/

Also! If you're interested you can open a commission shop with us! If you so wish you can reach out to me in DMs and I will assist you in making one <3 

Enjoy your stay with us! 

• Brohoof 3

13 minutes ago, Sir Baloney said:

Hello! It's definitely okay for you to share your creations here :hug_day:

For pony art I also highly recommend making a thread in this section: https://mlpforums.com/forum/18-visual-fan-art/

Additionally, here's a section, where you can post art that is not related to My Little Pony! https://mlpforums.com/forum/16-non-pony-artwork/

Also! If you're interested you can open a commission shop with us! If you so wish you can reach out to me in DMs and I will assist you in making one <3 

Enjoy your stay with us! 

Ahhhh that’s so awesome!!! I’ll def check those out and once I get more comfy here i’ll see about maybe opening a shop owo

7 minutes ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here!

I too would love to see your art :fluttershy:

Ahhh okie dokie!!! Here’s a couple of recent thingies!

IMG_9982.jpeg

IMG_9865.jpeg

IMG_9801.jpeg

IMG_9795.jpeg

IMG_9779.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, MasterMime said:

Why yes, it's a topic about you, so it's perfectly fine to share examples here. :BrightMacContent:

And like it was mentioned, there are dedicated sections for sharing art too.

That said, I'm interested in seeing some examples 👀

Edit:

Ah you posted at the same time. ;p 

This is wonderful traditional art! The coloring is epic! :darling:

• Brohoof 2

35 minutes ago, MasterMime said:

Ahhhh that’s so awesome!!! I’ll def check those out and once I get more comfy here i’ll see about maybe opening a shop owo

Ahhh okie dokie!!! Here’s a couple of recent thingies!

IMG_9982.jpeg

IMG_9865.jpeg

IMG_9801.jpeg

IMG_9795.jpeg

IMG_9779.jpeg

Wow, super cute artstyle! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Why yes, it's a topic about you, so it's perfectly fine to share examples here. :BrightMacContent:

And like it was mentioned, there are dedicated sections for sharing art too.

That said, I'm interested in seeing some examples 👀

Edit:

Ah you posted at the same time. ;p 

This is wonderful traditional art! The coloring is epic! :darling:

thank you so much!! i’ve been too busy to do any digital art recently so sorry for the lack of examples in that aspect ;w; 

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, MasterMime said:

thank you so much!! i’ve been too busy to do any digital art recently so sorry for the lack of examples in that aspect ;w; 

Aww no worries, it's fine, I myself often have troubles with lack of free time, so I can relate. :BrightMacContent: Feel free to poke me if you'd happen to get into it sometime in the future though! :darling:

• Brohoof 2