Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hallo everyPwny

Celestial Panzerhund

happy welcome War Wolf, hope you will like it here :D

If you wanna get to know more bronies/ pegasisters, or make new friends, or take part in RPs or read fanfics or find amazing *_* art this is the place to be. If you have any questions feel free to ask, everyone is nice and helpful.

In the meantime, greets and brohoof to you, and see ya around :)

HI! How old are you? Who's your favorite Mane 6 character? How'd you discover the show? How'd you find the forum? Anyways, welcome.

Thanks for the greeting, I'm 14, don't have a mane 6 fav, found the show by friends at school, aaaaand my friend over X-box live sent me/brony friends a message about this forum. ^_^

happy welcome War Wolf, hope you will like it here :D

If you wanna get to know more bronies/ pegasisters, or make new friends, or take part in RPs or read fanfics or find amazing *_* art this is the place to be. If you have any questions feel free to ask, everyone is nice and helpful.

In the meantime, greets and brohoof to you, and see ya around :)

Thanks for the welcome! I'm a big Rp fan, how is everypony in the form? are there some "bad-apples" around?

• Brohoof 1

Hey there, welcome! I'm new to the forums too. Choosing a favourite pony is probably one of the most difficult things to do. ;_;

I usually say Twilight Sparkle or Pinkie Pie, but I like all of them really. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey there, welcome! I'm new to the forums too. Choosing a favourite pony is probably one of the most difficult things to do. ;_;

I usually say Twilight Sparkle or Pinkie Pie, but I like all of them really. :)

Hey thanks, but yeah i have to agree, its kind of hard to say what's my favorite but I'm more into twilight as well, but pinkie...she just scare me. :(

• Brohoof 1

Hey thanks, but yeah i have to agree, its kind of hard to say what's my favorite but I'm more into twilight as well, but pinkie...she just scare me. :(

Everypony is entitled to their opinion. ^___^

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here! *Confetti and madness out of nowhere*

I must confess, today was the first I'd heard of it. And I haven't really researched it. I will now, though. What are your thoughts?

War Wolf...I looked it up, and I find the concept very interesting and entertaining. I also think the idea would be a good incorporation for anyone cosplaying Luna, as I am in the process of doing.

I must confess, today was the first I'd heard of it. And I haven't really researched it. I will now, though. What are your thoughts?

War Wolf...I looked it up, and I find the concept very interesting and entertaining. I also think the idea would be a good incorporation for anyone cosplaying Luna, as I am in the process of doing.

I find the NLR very funny, interesting, but funny...The idea of yours is awesome! I haven't seen anyone do that yet.