Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

You find that video of you as Pinkie singing?

unfortunately the flash drive that had it got corrupted :( . i'll see if i can record myself singing as pinkie again. i just remember it being the funniest thing ever  

unfortunately the flash drive that had it got corrupted :( . i'll see if i can record myself singing as pinkie again. i just remember it being the funniest thing ever  

I'm gonna try the Pinkie file again later.  Maybe I'll record myself singing as well, but unfortunately, it has to work first...

So do I use the trigger phrase to enter the Pony state?

(what's Pinkie's phrase? I felt weird during the treatment and can barely remember anything)

the phrase should be "I'm a fun Pony". Lol just typing the phrase makes me want to smile

You didn't watch one of the visual videos, did you?

Pretty sure they don't have a visual pinkie pie hypnosis. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Usually depends on how much you use the file

(edited)

I laid on my back, closed my eyes, and listened.

You got through the whole thing?  Did you focus on the voice?  Were you distracted?  Did you fall asleep?  Can you remember any of it?  Did you use headphones?

Edited by TSG

Ok, so here are my plans

1. Convince mom about hypnosis

2. Make to do list of what to do as pony

3. Play recording of fluttershy hypnosis

4. Maybe record what happens

Also to do list to do as pony:

1. Say hi and tell a little about yourself on the current thread you are on

2. Use the Fleksy app to type. Hold down with your hoof on the text to select all, then copy it to the message box in the forum

3. In twenty minutes, think about how cool it would be to be human.

4. Don't go out of the room

5. Have fun!

P.S: Fleksy is a little typing app originally meant for the blind, but it should be really good for pony hooves. That way I don't make so many typing errors.

(edited)

Ok, so here are my plans

1. Convince mom about hypnosis

2. Make to do list of what to do as pony

3. Play recording of fluttershy hypnosis

4. Maybe record what happens

Also to do list to do as pony:

1. Say hi and tell a little about yourself on the current thread you are on

2. Use the Fleksy app to type. Hold down with your hoof on the text to select all, then copy it to the message box in the forum

3. In twenty minutes, think about how cool it would be to be human.

4. Don't go out of the room

5. Have fun!

P.S: Fleksy is a little typing app originally meant for the blind, but it should be really good for pony hooves. That way I don't make so many typing errors.

I don't think you should try to convince your mom.  If she believes you, I doubt she'll allow something this unusual.  If she doesn't believe you, she'll think you either a liar or a nutter.  Also, during the hypnosis, you're given a reversion phrase, so you don't have to think about being human again whilst you're Fluttershy.  

Edited by TSG