Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

When I do this and turn out succesful, I'm probably gonna make so many crazy theories (they don't call me ChangelingPhilososhpy for nothing!)

Don't start with theories, though: start with hypotheses.

Bah, foiled again

I'm already thinking about how the human mind can be meddled so easily. And also, how we can get so attached, that morphing into this creature doesn't seem like that big of a deal, we're so familiar we feel almost part of it.

And the fact that even if it fails, the fact that you felt you had hooves seemed fine, and relaxing. (Judging by all the reviews of being relaxed)

Bah, foiled again

I'm already thinking about how the human mind can be meddled so easily. And also, how we can get so attached, that morphing into this creature doesn't seem like that big of a deal, we're so familiar we feel almost part of it.

And the fact that even if it fails, the fact that you felt you had hooves seemed fine, and relaxing. (Judging by all the reviews of being relaxed)

That's not really a theory or hypothesis, it's just contemplation.  I already wrote a small soliloquy about the same subject earlier in the thread:

The human mind is a queer thing: easily deceived, easily changed.  In under 20 minutes, one can be convinced they are a different person -- a different species.  Is this a weakness of the psyche, or a strength?  To be so pliable, and yet so fragile.

Oh your still here? Nevermind then! I go to bed at 12:30 anyway.

I never sleep (except when I do).

133338705030.png

On a side note, I appear to be acting more spontaneously silly.  Coincidence, or actual effects, considering I tried the Pinkie Pie file?

(edited)

I don't know, it could be either. Like, when you think your sick, and then you feel really bad because you think you really are, but you aren't. But you could be sick too. Or like Schrödinger's cat.

It's medically known as the placebo effect: when you feel something because you think you will.  

Edited by TSG

The rest of today was very interesting after this morning's RD hypnosis. During work it still felt weird walking on 2 legs and when i was talking to some customers i can hear myself sound like Rainbow Dash. Such an awesome day B)

The rest of today was very interesting after this morning's RD hypnosis. During work it still felt weird walking on 2 legs and when i was talking to some customers i can hear myself sound like Rainbow Dash. Such an awesome day B)

Good thing you didn't try to fly home. :lol: