Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Sounds interesting. I'll try it tomorrow since I still need to get validated on the forums and get the download links. Considering it's supposed to rain the next few days, and I'm generally locked up in my room anyways due to having nothing to do, it could be pretty fun.

Sounds interesting. I'll try it tomorrow since I still need to get validated on the forums and get the download links. Considering it's supposed to rain the next few days, and I'm generally locked up in my room anyways due to having nothing to do, it could be pretty fun.

I'm still waiting for validation too. Anyone have an idea of how long this generally takes?

I'm still waiting for validation too. Anyone have an idea of how long this generally takes?

I just used the files uploaded to YouTube, and Blue sent me the Twilight file.

Is it the same person who uploads all of the files for all of the ponies? If he has one for AJ or Pinkie, think you could send it my way?

validation usually takes about a day or two

Is it the same person who uploads all of the files for all of the ponies? If he has one for AJ or Pinkie, think you could send it my way?

let me hop on to my computer and upload them to my google drive.

I see.

validation usually takes about a day or two

I see.

*sigh* I was hoping to use the forum's content to be safe (whatever that means), but in this case I may throw caution to the wind in favor of haste. Wish me luck!

(edited)

Here's the Pinkie Pie file: 

Edited by TSG

I see.

I see.

*sigh* I was hoping to use the forum's content to be safe (whatever that means), but in this case I may throw caution to the wind in favor of haste. Wish me luck!

I do have all of the files saved on my computer. All from the forum. I can put them on my google drive and link it to you guys. Just let me know which files.

I do have all of the files saved on my computer. All from the forum. I can put them on my google drive and link it to you guys. Just let me know which files.

Actually, could you upload the reset file?  I actually don't have access to it.

(edited)

I would personally love the RD file, and the reset file I suppose. I have finals coming up and I want to exercise caution.

Don't want to have to conduct a flyover of Ponyville to relearn partial differential equations...

Edited by dsharp105

I would personally love the RD file, and the reset file I suppose. I have finals coming up and I want to exercise caution.

Don't want to have to conduct a flyover of Ponyville to relearn partial differential equations...

The Rainbow Dash file is on YouTube: 

(edited)

The Rainbow Dash file is on YouTube

I appreciate it. Could probably (definitely) have found it myself, but, again, I want to be absolutely sure I'm doing the right thing seeing as I'm a complete newbie.

Therefore, many thanks, friend! :wub:

Edited by dsharp105

I appreciate it. Could probably (definitely) have found it myself, but, again, I want to be absolutely sure I'm doing the right thing seeing as I'm a complete newbie.

Therefore, many thanks, friend! :wub:

No problem.  That will be $35 please.   B)   But seriously, just relax when you're listening to the file.  Focus on the voice foremost, and you should be fine.

Here's the Pinkie Pie file: 

Bollocks... I gave that one a try, it didn't work for me. I tried it as hard as I could, but I don't think I ever got past the fully relaxed phase.

You wouldn't happen to have the AJ file would you? I tried the Pinkie one and it didn't work. I can try it tomorrow early in the morning since I'll be fresh and have more time away from my family since I woke up at noon today and my parents will be getting home soon. Plus my parents come home later on Thursdays.

(edited)

Bollocks... I gave that one a try, it didn't work for me. I tried it as hard as I could, but I don't think I ever got past the fully relaxed phase.

The problem seems to be that you're "trying" too hard.  Just calm down, and relax.  Let it happen on its own; you don't have to do anything except focus on the voice.

I'll pay you in sunshine and smiles.

I don't think those are viable currencies. :(

Edited by TSG

The problem seems to be that you're "trying" too hard.  Just calm down, and relax.

Maybe. I'll try to let the AJ one come naturally. Might come a bit more naturally since I'm a bit more southern myself.