Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

You sure of that? I have friends who've been trying for years and still can't get it.

Trance is a part of the human brain.  People enter similar states when they focus intently on films, or driving, etc.  

Trance is a part of the human brain.  People enter similar states when they focus intently on films, or driving, etc.  

Sure, trance, but not hypnosis.

I know, but suggestions have varying levels of success.

Well, obviously some suggestions aren't going to work, and some will be easier than others.  It depends on the script.  For example, just saying, "You're Fluttershy" probably wouldn't work as well as the whole Fluttershy file easing the subject in.

(edited)

Sorry to completely interrupt a discussion here, but I have yet another quick question. Can anyone give my the skinny on the abbreviations used in the hypno file titles, particularly as they appear on the Hypnoponies forum? I know at least a few of y'all are members there and/or familiar with these titles.

For instance, what is the difference between "Loop" and "Ind"? I know what BGM vs. No BGM represents, but I'm having trouble with the other half.

For clarity: post-18456-0-48119200-1406776092_thumb.png

As a side note, in appropriate RD style, I'm feeling full of myself enough to post a new thread, aimed at relative newbies like myself, containing the same bulleted list of tips as in my post a page or two back. I don't want my TL;DR episode to be lost to the abyss of this massive post and be completely forgotten if there are people who might benefit from it yet. Plus I'd like to add to it, which would be cumbersome here.

Ok, j'ai fini.

Edited by dsharp105

Sorry to completely interrupt a discussion here, but I have yet another quick question. Can anyone give my the skinny on the abbreviations used in the hypno file titles, particularly as they appear on the Hypnoponies forum? I know at least a few of y'all are members there and/or familiar with these titles.

For instance, what is the difference between "Loop" and "Ind"? I know what BGM vs. No BGM represents, but I'm having trouble with the other half.

For clarity: Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 11.07.53 PM.png

As a side note, in appropriate RD style, I'm feeling full of myself enough to post a new thread, aimed at relative newbies like myself, containing the same bulleted list of tips as in my post a page or two back. I don't want my TL;DR episode to be lost to the abyss of this massive post and be completely forgotten if there are people who might benefit from it yet. Plus I'd like to add to it, which would be cumbersome here.

Ok, j'ai fini.

Ind has the induction before the transformation part (ex: the countdown from 5-1). The loop is the transformation part without the trigger phrases. It can be used to get you into the full pony state

Ind has the induction before the transformation part (ex: the countdown from 5-1). The loop is the transformation part without the trigger phrases. It can be used to get you into the full pony state

Ok, that makes sense. Can you speak to your habits (or the habits of anyone in general) as to whether one is generally listened to regularly over the other? Is listening regularly to, say, just the loop, more effective (or more common) than listening regularly to the transformation that does have the induction?

Ok, that makes sense. Can you speak to your habits (or the habits of anyone in general) as to whether one is generally listened to regularly over the other? Is listening regularly to, say, just the loop, more effective (or more common) than listening regularly to the transformation that does have the induction?

It's best to start with the ind-bgm/nonbgm file first then repeat the loop file afterwards. I personally don't try this method because i end up sleeping but for most people it works

It's best to start with the ind-bgm/nonbgm file first then repeat the loop file afterwards. I personally don't try this method because i end up sleeping but for most people it works

Awesome! Again, thanks for your help, info, opinions everything. That extends beyond ElectricBlueMLP, too.

And do look for my new post sometime tomorrow. I'm thinking it's gonna be some kind of Pony Hypnosis Beginner's Corner or something like that. Just a safe space aimed at people who have no idea what they're doing. I'm gonna share my experiences as a first-timer, and I would welcome any input from others that shares the goal or reaching newcomers.

(edited)

Awesome! Again, thanks for your help, info, opinions everything. That extends beyond ElectricBlueMLP, too.

And do look for my new post sometime tomorrow. I'm thinking it's gonna be some kind of Pony Hypnosis Beginner's Corner or something like that. Just a safe space aimed at people who have no idea what they're doing. I'm gonna share my experiences as a first-timer, and I would welcome any input from others that shares the goal or reaching newcomers.

Looking forward to reading that. Hopefully later or tomorrow i'll go back into the fluttershy state and post on here again. :)

So are there any interesting hypno stories that happened today?

Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

Looking forward to reading that. Hopefully later or tomorrow i'll go back into the fluttershy state and post on here again. :)

So are there any interesting hypno stories that happened today?

Are you ready to try Fluttershy again?  I can't stay up too late today.

Are you ready to try Fluttershy again? I can't stay up too late today.

Not sure if i can do it and then post as her tonight. I have to wake up early tomorrow. Might have to do it sometime tomorrow afternoon or night

Not sure if i can do it and then post as her tonight. I have to wake up early tomorrow. Might have to do it sometime tomorrow afternoon or night

That's okay.  I'll just try the Twilight file one more time, and go to bed.

Hello, Fluttershy. I didn't expect to hear from you today. How are you?

A little scared. I found myself on chris' bed again but the lights are on and i see two creatures walking around. Same one from last night but there is a guy as well. I'm scared. What are they?

A little scared. I found myself on chris' bed again but the lights are on and i see two creatures walking around. Same one from last night but there is a guy as well. I'm scared. What are they?

They're called humans.  They act a lot like ponies, but they look a lot like monkeys.  Is there anything on his bed that reminds you of yourself?  Pictures, etc.?

They're called humans. They act a lot like ponies, but they look a lot like monkeys. Is there anything on his bed that reminds you of yourself? Pictures, etc.?

I see some pictures and some figures of some ponies i know. Oh wow a wristband of some sort with me on it. Uh oh these humans are in the room again. They look like they are busy doing something and hardly notice me.