Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Ok I just did the twilight sparkle one, I can't walk on all fours. I was on a bunk bed when I started and when I went to get off I fell off my bed. I red a bunch of labels on stuff in my room, I can only move my thumbs, and ears feel awe s me

• Brohoof 1

Ok I just did the twilight sparkle one, I can't walk on all fours. I was on a bunk bed when I started and when I went to get off I fell off my bed. I red a bunch of labels on stuff in my room, I can only move my thumbs, and ears feel awe s me

It will get better the more you do it! and also meditating will also improve the experiance

Lol I think I might try DJ Pon3 because I want my crazy personality back from grade 8 :c

Go and feed back your experiance as her!

Alright Everypony there is a time in a Colts life when he has to go to bed...

(everyday)

Hopefully I can met RD in my dreamland...

Night everypony this is Brony Pride signing off!

<Transmission Ended>

Night!

I swear if I try and summon pinkie again i'm gonna faint

• Brohoof 2

The more you convince yourself your a pony the more you feel like one, because when I was walking around I was like "look I'm a pony" then I stood up and fell over and hurt my self and I was kind of scared.

The more you convince yourself your a pony the more you feel like one, because when I was walking around I was like "look I'm a pony" then I stood up and fell over and hurt my self and I was kind of scared.

Ha ha that happened to me the first time i did Pinkies.

Then my brain made Pinkie a persona on the second run.

I'll post feedback in tomorrows mouring :D

Dj pon3 is gonna be awesome, shes my wallpaper on my laptop and my phone! Best side pony character ever in my world anyways, but colgate is as awesome too!

• Brohoof 2

I'll post feedback in tomorrows mouring :D

Dj pon3 is gonna be awesome, shes my wallpaper on my laptop and my phone! Best side pony character ever in my world anyways, but colgate is as awesome too!

I hope you enjoy it!

I'll send you off with this

vinyl_scratch__do_you_love_me__by_matack

I am regaining energy... Slowly

Well it's getting late. Time to do a fluttershy session right now. One quick note: for some reason my hip feels very weird. It is hard to explain the feeling but i think it is because of the hypnosis since my legs feel more pony like right now

Well it's getting late. Time to do a fluttershy session right now. One quick note: for some reason my hip feels very weird. It is hard to explain the feeling but i think it is because of the hypnosis since my legs feel more pony like right now

Hehe~ big flanks are actually one of the first traits I noticed and one of the ones I like a lot :333

So this is kinda weird but a friend got me to do this pony hypnosis thing. And when I did it I was twilight, I literally had to walk on all fours and read a bunch of tags and book titles in my room and now I forgot everything I read. But how was it for any of you ponies who did it.

I tried to fly. Now, flying without wings doesn't work. As I jumped off the bench, I fell. And got stuck on the ground. It was pretty funny... To everyone else, anyway and I have only heard the stories... Yes, I did Rainbow Dash, not Rarity.

I tried to fly. Now, flying without wings doesn't work. As I jumped off the bench, I fell. And got stuck on the ground. It was pretty funny... To everyone else, anyway and I have only heard the stories... Yes, I did Rainbow Dash, not Rarity.

Like you do the hypnosis with friends and when your done

"So what's it like!"

In rainbow dashes voice: "what's what like silly?

"AHHH!! RUN"

Seems like Pegasus ones are the best