Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Hey everypony!

Update on me and RD.

So I put my new shoes on today, and well I think my inner rainbow gave me a boost of cinfidence. I felt like I have so much swag

(He doesn't, trust me)

He's actually right. I'm not the least popular, but I'm not Rainbow Dash poopular either.

I will try the 2.0 version later today, I am sick of how long the other one is

and yes I read the long FlutterState chat. So I'm UTD (Up To Date)

So I have been asking @, what my inner Rainbow would like to see, he mentioned air related things. So if I get far enough I may watch some air shows and stuff to see if she comes out. I feel so confident I wouldn't care if she DID came out during school

Now if you will excuse me....

*F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5* 

There are too many Grammer/Spelling errors for me to fix this, my stupid keyboard did that

Edited by Brony Pride

This filler is telling you the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never......

*Singing* I want a Dakimakura for christmas. Only a wifu Rainbow Dash one will do!

(*clears throat*)

*Stops*

(*bursts out laughing*)

*blush rolls across my face* What.......the......BUCK!?!?? YOU DO NOT POST! I DO!

(But it was funny)

IT WAS NOT FUNNEH! SOMETHINGS ARE PRIVATE!
(You are the one posting this!)

*thinking* STILL!

Machine Voice: Sorry but the transmission is under matenince. Please ignore any and all screaming, blood curtling crying, or blood. Thank you

*Beating up Inner thoughts*

<Transmission Interrupted>

Why do I post this shit? xD

Oh right because I'm bored and have nothing better to do

I still love this song c:

Excision & Datsik - Deviance

Yeah that is a pretty good one

This filler is telling you I will add fillers even though they are not needed

BRONIES!

Y U NO RESPOND TO THREAD?!

xD yeah my rainbow side got me. I am so bored!

and you know rainbow. Always gotta be doin' something

Yeah true. Right now i am trying to recover from a massive headache that i got from work last night. Seems that i also went into the flutterstate (because of the headache) longer than any of the other times i went into it.

Yeah true. Right now i am trying to recover from a massive headache that i got from work last night. Seems that i also went into the flutterstate (because of the headache) longer than any of the other times i went into it.

Yeah I saw that. If only that could happen to me.

I am using the shorter file so I can get more sessions done in one day.

I'm so anxious, which is odd because I take anti-anxiety medicine....

(Another sign?)

Seems like it.

Anything specific happen at work, or just a rough day?

Anything specific happen at work, or just a rough day?

Had another rough day. It was to the point where i wanted to just punch things. Plus i flew a drone and it hit me in the head and i started to bleed which made my day even worse. Luckly my headache today isn't as bad as last night.

Had another rough day. It was to the point where i wanted to just punch things. Plus i flew a drone and it hit me in the head and i started to bleed which made my day even worse. Luckly my headache today isn't as bad as last night.

Ouch! That doesn't sound fun at all!

Ouch! That doesn't sound fun at all!

Yeah it hurts but hey what can you do. Speaking of pain i just walked into my room and lost my balance and fell down. I also can't stand on two legs at the moment so four legs it is then

Yeah it hurts but hey what can you do. Speaking of pain i just walked into my room and lost my balance and fell down. I also can't stand on two legs at the moment so four legs it is then

Pure curiosity, what position do you sleep in?

I lay down on my back. I can't sleep face down

Ah. I remember way back when I did nightly sessions, I would wake up lying on the couch with my legs and arms in a position moreso like a pony's 

confused_twilight_sparkle_by_junkiesnewb

Occasionally had hooflock as well waking up.

Ah, memories.....

Edited by Tw1light

Ah. I remember way back when I did nightly sessions, I would wake up lying on the couch with my legs and arms in a position moreso like a pony's

confused_twilight_sparkle_by_junkiesnewb

Occasionally had hooflock as well waking up.

Ah, memories.....

That pretty much is how my body is positioned during a Fluttershy session.