Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

OOC: I tried the Rarity one twice and nothing happened during both of them. Maybe I'll try it two more times tonight wearing socks on my hands and feet.

What exactly did you do?  Lie down?  Eyes closed?  Focus on the voice?  Did you feel anything at all?

The first time, I was kind of uncomfotable(my mattress is old and some springs stick up), but I did kind of feel my hands go numb. The second time was way more comfortable, and I was on my back. I was paying attention until the last few minutes because I was about to go to sleep.

The first time, I was kind of uncomfotable(my mattress is old and some springs stick up), but I did kind of feel my hands go numb. The second time was way more comfortable, and I was on my back. I was paying attention until the last few minutes because I was about to go to sleep.

Good call; make sure you're comfortable.  Before trying it, make sure you're well rested, or you might fall asleep.    It can take a lot of tries for some (including myself), so don't give up.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Good call; make sure you're comfortable. Before trying it, make sure you're well rested, or you might fall asleep. It can take a lot of tries for some (including myself), so don't give up.

Yes get a lot of rest before doing the file. There is a high chance of you sleeping while listening to the file.

So it seems that any form of song,video, or picture that has either one of the mane 6 in it (in this case fluttershy) or relates to them in a way will trigger the hypnosis effects after listening to the file. Thanks @TSG for helping me find an alternative way of triggering the hypnosis. :)

Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

Yes get a lot of rest before doing the file. There is a high chance of you sleeping while listening to the file.

So it seems that any form of song,video, or picture that has either one of the mane 6 in it (in this case fluttershy) or relates to them in a way will trigger the hypnosis effects after listening to the file. Thanks @TSG for helping me find an alternative way of triggering the hypnosis. :)

I'm helping others to master the hypnosis, and I haven't even felt hooves yet.  :(  The human mind is a queer, odd, strange, unusual, weird, surreal, wacky, silly thing.

I'm helping others to master the hypnosis, and I haven't even felt hooves yet. :( The human mind is a queer, odd, strange, unusual, weird, surreal, wacky, silly thing.

Yeah but because of your method i pretty much became fluttershy........until i passed out. Funny thing about last night was that i barely remember what happened. I had to read the past posts to understand what was going on

Yeah but because of your method i pretty much became fluttershy........until i passed out. Funny thing about last night was that i barely remember what happened. I had to read the past posts to understand what was going on

Have you tried the trigger phrase since then?

Have you tried the trigger phrase since then?

I did and it works a lot better than before. I say it the way you told me to last night:

"I'm a shy pony"

"I'm a nice pony"

"I am Fluttershy"

I did and it works a lot better than before. I say it the way you told me to last night:

"I'm a shy pony"

"I'm a nice pony"

"I am Fluttershy"

What I think you should try is putting those statements and similar ones into a single sentence, and it can become a makeshift trigger phrase.  Something along the lines of, "My name is Fluttershy, and I'm a nice, shy pony."  

What I think you should try is putting those statements and similar ones into a single sentence, and it can become a makeshift trigger phrase. Something along the lines of, "My name is Fluttershy, and I'm a nice, shy pony."

When i read the line above i can hear my mental voice saying it like Fluttershy. Oh yeah i forgot to mention that my mental voice still sounds like Fluttershy.

When i read the line above i can hear my mental voice saying it like Fluttershy. Oh yeah i forgot to mention that my mental voice still sounds like Fluttershy.

I was going to suggest thinking the above phrase in Fluttershy's voice, but I guess you've got that covered. :lol:  Maybe add some more adjectives, and it may suit you.

I was going to suggest thinking the above phrase in Fluttershy's voice, but I guess you've got that covered. :lol: Maybe add some more adjectives, and it may suit you.

I'll try to fine tune it but overall if i can keep mentally saying it as fluttershy then i might be able to trigger it faster. Actuall already i feel an urge to say "yay" like fluttershy now. I want to try this tonight but i promised myself that i take a few days off from the hypnosis

(edited)

I'll try to fine tune it but overall if i can keep mentally saying it as fluttershy then i might be able to trigger it faster. Actuall already i feel an urge to say "yay" like fluttershy now. I want to try this tonight but i promised myself that i take a few days off from the hypnosis

I've got a similar idea for the trigger phrase: go through the suggestions.  It may take longer, but I think it may be more effective.  For example: "My name is Fluttershy, and I'm a nice, shy pony.  I have hooves, a tail, wings, a muzzle and a mane.  I like animals, etc."  And, when you want to be human again, do the opposite:  "My name is Chris, I'm an adjective, adjective human.  I have hands, feet, I stand upon two legs, etc."  You can wait a few days, though.  I hope I didn't just trigger Fluttershy with the above draft. :lol:

Edited by TSG

I've got a similar idea for the trigger phrase: go through the suggestions. It may take longer, but I think it may be more effective. For example: "My name is Fluttershy, and I'm a nice, shy pony. I have hooves, a tail, wings, a muzzle and a mane. I like animals, etc." And, when you want to be human again, do the opposite: "My name is Chris, I'm an adjective, adjective human. I have hands, feet, I stand upon two legs, etc." You can wait a few days, though. I hope I didn't just trigger Fluttershy with the above draft. :lol:

Nope nothing. Well hopefully i can make the trigger work really well. I bet that even though i'm taking a few days off from the files, i'm somehow going to find a way to trigger the fluttershy hypnosis. Might be from a video, picture, music, or even a past post. I'll write on the forum if i encounter any changes during my hiatus.

Nope nothing. Well hopefully i can make the trigger work really well. I bet that even though i'm taking a few days off from the files, i'm somehow going to find a way to trigger the fluttershy hypnosis. Might be from a video, picture, music, or even a past post. I'll write on the forum if i encounter any changes during my hiatus.

Very well, then.  Good luck.

Should I stop trying to trigger it?

Very well, then. Good luck.

Should I stop trying to trigger it?

It's actually fun when you try triggering it.when you post the pictures of the cute animals and the fluttershy videos it actuall relaxes me even when i'm having a stressful day. Plus looking at those pictures makes me want a bunny.....or a cat.......or maybe a dog.......or how about a bird.

Ok chris don't accidently trigger it...but seriously it is fun when you try triggering it. :)

It's actually fun when you try triggering it.when you post the pictures of the cute animals and the fluttershy videos it actuall relaxes me even when i'm having a stressful day. Plus looking at those pictures makes me want a bunny.....or a cat.......or maybe a dog.......or how about a bird.

Ok chris don't accidently trigger it...but seriously it is fun when you try triggering it. :)

I wonder if that did anything....

(edited)

I'm sensing a personality change.....

angel_bunny_by_moongazeponies-d45nn68.pn

Please for the love of Celestia tell me that the hamster is alright. :( Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

Uhhh, are you Fluttershy?

Not yet. I'm trying will away the changes but it is kind of hard. Lower half of body=pony body. Plus i have a strong urge to sing a fluttershy song right now

(edited)

Not yet. I'm trying will away the changes but it is kind of hard. Lower half of body=pony body. Plus i have a strong urge to sing a fluttershy song right now

It's time to test the power of your mind!  

I am totally going to be a mad scientist one day.....  :proud:

Edited by TSG

(edited)

It's time to test the power of your mind!

I am totally going to be a mad scientist one day..... :proud:

Well i didn't sing to that song but my ipod just switched to "music in the treetops". I'm humming it but not singing it......yet....why does it feel like i have fur Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

Well i didn't sing to that song but my ipod just switched to "music in the treetops". I'm humming it but not singing it......yet

Now for the real efforts! 172945.png?1393885959

fluttershy_and_angel_snuggle_by_thatguy1

Yep.  Definitely a mad scientist....