Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Apocalypse Of Equestria

Darkest Day Dreams

Welcome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello people that are reading this! This is my first rp that I own! I know these rps you see here are kind of running out of popularity, but ehh, I think these are fun and interesting to be a part of. Anways, I will start listing out the important stuff.

Here is the plot. Make sure to read it or you won't know what's going on.-
After many years of living in Equestria with peace and happiness, a big mistake was made. Scientists of Equestria tried making a medication that made other ponies stronger, and faster.
Before this was even started to be created, they had a discussion if this was necessary or not. 
Most of the ponies that worked their thought this was brilliant, but a couple of smart ponies disagreed. Sadly, they were outnumbered in votes. They picked a expirenced pony to work on the medication. After 2 years of working on this difficult task, the pony picked to do the expirement accidently added toxicated, and quarntine liquid to the almost finished medication that would of been completed if the scientist picked wouldn't have been so inresponsible. Two days later, he called out the good news that the expirement was finished. The doubtful scientists were astonished. They never thought it would work. But, hours later he tested the medication, which he thought worked, but didn't at all. The scientist got horribly sick and died. Atleast, the hospital thought he did. Two hours later the scientist woke up, looking horrible. Hospital ponies were so happy, until they saw him stand...and walk? His walking was terrible. They tried helping him by holding him up, but he reached over and infected two of the nurses. Of course, he feasted on the mares. After a while, they woke as the same monster as the head scientist was. And so, after most ponies in Equestria heard about this, they paniced and screamed, going suicide and purposely getting eaten by the monsters. They called them monsters. That was it. they had no time to debate over a name of this horrifying creature that posses the pony body. Now, smart ponies in Equestria hide, travel, fight, and other things to survive.~

Hmm..Long ain't it? Good, it was supposed to be that long. Make sure you read it. ^^
Ok. So I only want ponies in the rp. No dragons, griffons, etc. Please. Don't ask me. It's right here. Oh, Alicorns are allowed as long as they aren't Mary Sues.

Activeness...Please post atleast once a day. Please...If you have an excuse like you are going on a trip with your family or something else, warn me and I won't kick you from the rp. If you don't tell me and you leave for a week, you will probably be kicked. Please be active. That's all I ask.

Rules-
1. Keep this rp Pg-13. Yea, this isn't much of a romance rp but you can put a little bit in their. Not to much drama on the love. (Even though I love drama...Dx) Drama on killing and the apocalypse..that's fine with me. Not to much though please. This is not drama central. Don't make it seem like it.
2. Please don't disrespect others in the rp, including me. For example, I or someone else catches you god modding or powerplaying they will tell you, they will be telling me. Then you get mad, then you start calling others names. Nope. That's not going to happen. If they tell me, you will get a simple warning. Next one will be a stricter warning. Then, you will leave the rp. Sorry this is quite strict, but I hate this.
3. Powers. Unless you are a alicorn or unicorn, you may not have special powers.  Wow, hold it their people with unicorn characters. This doesn't mean you get to be super pony. Powers. What I mean by that is lifting things, making things dissapear, making things appear, you know what I mean. No blowing up things with your magic, no making things randomly appear. None of that. Unless, throughout the rp your character reads spell books for atleast 2 days in RL. Not fair for you? Well, there is my thread exit.
4.  No powerplaying, no godmodding. These two things are practically the same actually. I will give you a example. Please read this and know not to do it in the rp!!

Example- The pale unicorn ran into one of the monsters, using his horn and slicing it's neck open quickly and whipping it upwards, cutting it's face open.

Now...one thing I need to ask you. Would you like to rp with someone who does this? Heh, first thing. Unicorn horns were not meant for slicing things open, dur. Second, you can not slice these things open without them biting you...you can't even run up to it, unless you are expirenced and you have a knife. Don't do this either please. I will warn you if you do.

5. You know, if you really wanted to, you could have a pet. Though, this pet will not be able to help you. No. Pets are more afraid of these things. It would be quite stupid to make let your pet run at a monster and try killing it. What you may do with pets is if like...it was a type of bird, you could let it send messages, fly across Equestria and get you things you were in need of, and keeping you company. Although, birds can get eaten by a pegasi monsters. Just warning you. However, they are slow, so you don't really need to worry about that.

6.  Swearing. Ehh, it's ok for some accasions. But don't put a curse word in every sentence you type. That's saying in pc language, that you are trying to act cool. Well, I bet you think this is funny. Your wrong. It's serious. Little kids, look through these forms. I don't want them seeing the words you type. But, If a monster is being you and it touches you, you have the right to jump and curse, like most teenagers do..(Err, counting myself.)

7. Guns will be allowed in the rp. Guns, knives, gernades, shotguns, rocket launchers, snipers. all that stuff. Guys, at first I am allowing you with a pistol and a knife. Also with food, and your own home. Your goal is to regroup with other survivers and search house to find good gear and guns. After seeking out these things, you and your group searches for even more survivers. Once you find enough, you have the chance to fight against the monsters.

8. No. Controlling. Another. Peoples. Character.  Do this more then 3 times I will get ticked off. I will not tolerate with this. This has happened to me many times, I have been patient, then I just blew up and couldn't take it. I try my best to be nice with these things, but you know what? This took me forever to plan out for you all who are going to be joining. Hope all of you understand.

Yea so, done with those stressing rules. Now for the requirements and links to things. I expect your OC to be the actually OC form on the forums. Don't know where that is? Here is the link- http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters?do=add&category=

Fill all this out. If you don't have a picture of your character go to this link and create one yourself.-

http://www.dolldivine.com/mlp-fim-pony-creator.php

If you really don't want to do this just type in the appearance in the box. It doesn't matter. After creating this I will check it and blah blah I will probably accept you. Be literate. Don't expect people to know when your character is talking when you don't put quotes over the words she/he is saying. So be literate.

So, I know this is only the planning, but above just warns you about the rp. Please read all that is required for you to read and get a character. ^^ Once I get enough people joining I will put up the rp thread and start the first post. I will be roleplaying one character. 3 characters only in the rp. Sorry guys, don't want you forgetting about the other characters and using your favorite one.

Click below to see Delay. (My character I will be roleplaying with in the rp.)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/delay-r2478

Yea, I couldn't link the ting into letters. Just the URL for now or you can click Delay in my signature.

OC's That Have Joined-

Lodestar-http://mlpforums.com...-lodestar-r2393-Victor van Dort

Splinter-http://mlpforums.com..._/splinter-r259-Calirolls

Shade Bluewind-http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shade-bluewind-r1510-villan97

So, have fun. Read all the stuff, and join the choas of this soon coming roleplay!

Edited by XEvilnessX
  • Brohoof 2

Sounds awesome. I'll link my OC, Lodestar. I know he seems a little Mary Sue-ish, but keep in mind he wasn't able to fight the apocalypse, which is saying little of your typical Mary Sue alicorn. If he is too OP then just make him a pegasus that throws grenades.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/acc-lodestar-r2393

Hmm...I will accept him. However, I will not allow to much Mary Sue in him. A little..I guess that is fine.

Sounds interesting. Mind if I can hop in?

Here's the OC I'll be using:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/splinter-r259

So, do we have a deal? I sure hope we do...

Your OC looks great. We have a deal.

:)

you can count me in on this RP!

il be my OC Shade Bluewind. link to her can be found in my signature!

I love Bluewind, and how you set out her bio. You are accepted.

P.S.: Please make sure you stay literate when you are roleplaying. If you have a good enough excuse to be doing this then I will ignore the non-literateness.

Hmm...I may change this into a searching thread soon. After 10 people, I'll make a Rp thread, and I will start with the first post. Just a reminder for you three.

• Brohoof 1

@

I quite like the looks of this RP.

Can I join with my OC Flame Dancer ? The link is in my signature.

(Also, Happy Terror's, I would suggest following the topic so you will get a notification whenever someone posts in here. I find it kinda helpful. Just a suggestion  )

OK. Here we go. I am doing the impossible and playing ALL FOUR of mah family- the sleepyhead psychic, the egghead author, the wise gambler, and the ex-Kung Fu World Champion

They will be found in my signature below. ATM, only one is done (the psychic) feel free to read it.

If you pass judgement before the others come out, the psychic is the most powerful. So... yeah.

QUAD PLAY, initiate.

Edited by Thunder Knight

(edited)

OH!! Sorry guys! Didn't see how much this was filling up! -Facepalm- I'm so busy with roleplays. Ok...

Well, I'd love to join! It's my first RP, but I'll do my best :)

Here's a link to my character :)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/firebolt-r2495

random character minimum blabla <3

Firebolt is accepted. ^^ Remember to stay literate.

Ok. Here we go. All four of them are made. Look in the signature for them.

OK. That's that. Now... we wait for the DM to show up and approve them, and then we wait for the RP to start.

I checked all of them. They are fine. They are all accepted aswell. Sorry for the wait.

:(

I'm going to start making the rp thread. Just wait one second and I will post it at the top. ^^

Edited by .:Happy Terrors:.

This looks like an awesome roleplay!

Would you accept my OC that is half-zebra, half changeling by any chance? I can assure you she's no Mary Sue, she only has as much power as a earth pony. I understand if you can't accept her because you said only "ponies" (even though she is a pony), but here's the link anyways: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/supernova-r2511

(edited)

This looks like an awesome roleplay!

Would you accept my OC that is half-zebra, half changeling by any chance? I can assure you she's no Mary Sue, she only has as much power as a earth pony. I understand if you can't accept her because you said only "ponies" (even though she is a pony), but here's the link anyways: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/supernova-r2511

Ok first, I don't allow non-ponies. I said it up there where I planned out everything. Sorry. Please find another character of yours.

Wow, this looks great, I feel like my character would be so perfect for this! I'd love to join! Here she is: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/daisy-petal-r2509

Wow...her picture is amazing. o.o Did you create it? Oh and also she is accepted. She looks like she is ready for war.

Edited by .:Happy Terrors:.

Ok first, I don't allow non-ponies. I said it up there where I planned out everything. Sorry. Please find another character of yours.

No problem! I know you said so, I was just wondering considering she's half-pony (I only put non pony on her profile because they had no "zebra" option.), and Shade Bluewind is a changeling hybrid as well. But it's not a big deal, two changeling hybrids seems like too many anyways. Anyways, here's my other character: 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wild-spirit-r2517

Would she work? 

Edited by Smilodon

Wow...her picture is amazing. o.o Did you create it? Oh and also she is accepted. She looks like she is ready for war.

Yeah, I found that pic on Deviantart. It was such a beautiful picture so I created a character designed around her. I cropped the photo because the cutie mark didn't match of course, but the full picture is awesome.

Sorry, but when are you gonna start the thread? It's taken an awful long time now. I'm not trying to rush you or anything. Just wondering.

• Brohoof 1

Guys, I am trying best I can. Right now I am having some RL problems so please be patient. I know it is taking a long time but I'm just busy. Please, please be patient.

Take as much time as you need, Terrors. I am in a whole bunch of RP's at the moment so I am in no rush  :)