Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yugioh .... and ponies?

Jack Harper

So heres whats up I   LOVE LIGHT SWORNS!!!  so much so that you would probably have an aneurism trying to understand how much. although considering that i love ponies just as much and you probably do to, you could probably relate. anyways heres what I am doing.

post-1340-0-70583400-1359675005_thumb.jpgpost-1340-0-48005400-1359675017_thumb.jpgpost-1340-0-77984400-1359675031_thumb.jpgpost-1340-0-21084900-1359675040_thumb.jpg

Yes light sworn pony cards. one dilemma, this looks like crap. it doesn't feel complete just slapping any old picture on a card background. I need someone who can draw relatively well. I cant draw to save my life usually. now i don't have any money to pay you for your services.(but that may change) So if you are willing to devote your time for free to make the internet a better place with Equestrian's please message me. I will attempt to find the best possible combination of cards to make a working deck while also keeping a consistent theme for the ponies. all suggestions you have are encouraged please post them. I will update this as much as possible.

UPDATE!

I've seen some pretty good ideas in the comment sections. so i have started on the character and card pairings.

O man i wonder who Celestia will be!??!?

UPDATE

discontinued due to financial issues come back in a year or two if you remember.

Edited by Jack Harper
  • Brohoof 1

While I know nothing about such things, I do know much about Trixie Supremacy. We have a ton of Trixie cards here.

My personal favorite is this one:

breaking_the_4th_wall_by_zhantora-d58759

• Brohoof 1

Ah yes Yu-gi-oh, i remember playing that card game few years ago (i don't play it anymore) and while i do love the idea, i prefer Card fight vangaurd tbh. I wish i could help you but i can't draw like at all but i hope you find help.

• Brohoof 1