Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(I'm gonna assume I'm in the prison thing)

Haste sat quietly looking down at her hoofs, she didn't dare to look up at the empty cell *I failed, I failed Equestria, I failed Celestia* Haste thought, *I got to get out of here* she looked around the room trying to find anything useful, but all she had was the empty space around her *there's got to be something....* she looked around, a depressed sigh escaped "there's no use, I'm not going to get out of here"

Edited by Pinkazoid

Getting bored of the battle, Zanthak goes around, checking to see if he could help with anything. He checked Appleoosa if he could help with the attack planning, but he was of no use there. So he went to dragons mountain, and again, not useful. So he just went to the prison to check on the prisoner he was proud of capturing. "How do you do, Prisoner number.....26?"

Haste rolled her eyes, she tried to ignore the pony who captured her, she was full of hate now, and ready to blow any second, she tried to stay calm and ignore him, hopping he'd left before sh- "Listen don't think you're all that lucky because you caught us, Celestia will send more troops here, and I will enjoy watching every single one of you pay for dis-honoring the Princess" she said in a calm yet firm tone "...and I got a name you know" she said turning away from the pony

( I'm going to throw out a second character to help balance things out

Name: snow glitter

Species:unicorn

Appearance: white with small grey splotches. Mane black with blue streaks. And navy blue eyes

Cutie Mark (if any): cloud with sparkly snow flakes

Personality: changes often,borderline insane

Biography:the younger sibling of hailstorm.snow,like her brother specializes in the punishing element of ice. Her desire to be noticed usually gets her into trouble

Lunar Republic or Solar Kingdom? Solar kingdom

Branch: support

Snow sat in the corner of her cell,awaking to the sounds coming from the next cell over

" hey you,can you hear me over ther"

"I'm well aware of you who ever you are,I can smell a rotten betrayer a mile away...oh when the princess squishs your little EQUALLY upriseing I will be sure to mention your name...I wonder,when you get banished from our land where you might end up...some where beyond the moon I hope..."

Snow pressed her face to the bars with a grin

"Well, what is so funny to me is that this place is magically veiled by shadows, and the only way to find it is to say the pass code and it will appear before you. There is no way Celestia will ever know this place even exists! Well unless there is a traitor among us! That is not likely! Plus even if we are attacked I am the most powerful mage in Equestria! With the exception of Celestia. She is a little more powerful than me. But a physical weapon can destroy anything."

"Even your precious Celestia!!"

Edited by Dr. Derpy

Snow mimiced Zanthak's laugh with her own crazy twist

" laugh it up while you still can,when I get out I'm going to knock your teeth down your throat...oh by the way Haste,it's a pleasure to meet you prison mate ...my name is snow glitter"

"Haha, I have moonlight healing! Even if you knock my teeth out, I can just heal them immediately! But if it isn't day our army has light mages to who can use photosynthesis to heal me even during day! And I can just teleport to them!!"

"By the way don't get too acquainted. One of you will be switched to another part of the prison!"