Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(lol i so badly want to make a fanimation of this,and ithink i will if i get everyponys avatars and i wait till it has finished)

(me too I actually drew my character in the prison cell XD)

Snow trots back to her cot,taking a seat. disappointed at her failed attempts to provoke Zanthak in any way

* it will be wise to stop now...sounds like he has a friend now and fight them both without my magic being at it's strongest* she thought to herself

''ok''

(she takes flight and begins to fly towards the last known postion of captin strong)

(she hovers above the last known postion and see's strong fighting with hail storm)

(she dashes down and head butt's hailstom in the flank)

''commander are you hurt?''

Edited by little dashie

Haste stretched her wings, she was always flying, always moving, and here she was cooped up in the prison cell, >sigh< "so what exactly are you going to do with us?" Haste asked bored, but that was the best she could come up with

Hail is sent flying from the sudden flanking.pulling his battered body from the dirt with a deep growl

"Does all of princess Luna's forces lack any scence of honor strong hooves? Your friends interference suggests so"

—---------------------

At the prison.

Snows ears perked upon hearing of her brother

"Oh? You have my attention now...oh Zanthak...you don't have to move any of us...you and your pions foiled every attempt I made,even slapped a magic suppression collar on me...how could a magicless unicorn and a caged Pegasus girl even dream of seeing the light of day"

"Yes, that is quiet saddening. For you maybe. But my heart is blacker than a void of pure darkness. My family was killed and my friends betrayed me. All because of Celestia."

"You can guess why I join Luna in the rebellion."

''command step back i can take this bozo''

(she dives in for another headbutt but misses) ''oh smart now are we, try doging this!'' (she fire small scale bolts of darkness that wrap around hail's wings)''try flying now failstorm''(she then head butt's him directly on)

Edited by little dashie