Ask Luna

Lunatic

Well do you ask your sister for some time to yourself?

we didnt, but we do want to keep up with our work as a princess so that is why. it is just a lot of work. 

Ah I understand! Well to bad that you can't find anyone that looks like you to take your place so that you can have time to yourself! *checks watch then hits it to try getting it to work then ends up getting transformed into you*

Ah I understand! Well to bad that you can't find anyone that looks like you to take your place so that you can have time to yourself! *checks watch then hits it to try getting it to work then ends up getting transformed into you*

you are not that good with that thing are you? 

the mare i slept with?

ohh right, chrysalis is her name. she calls herself queen chrysalis because of her leader role in the changeling hyve. she absorbs love so it is good that she finally found someone who gives it to her willingly.

ohh right, chrysalis is her name. she calls herself queen chrysalis because of her leader role in the changeling hyve. she absorbs love so it is good that she finally found someone who gives it to her willingly.

What do you mean absorb love? will I die?

I was being serious though! I don't know who I transformed into but I am stuck like this until I get this thing fixed!

*levitates over a mirror*

(OOC) Have you ever read "Cupcakes"?

(ooc: i know what it is but i've never read it. ) 

Hi Luna! Today is my dad's bday! So happy! :)

ohh congratulations, even though we are a bit late we hope you had a great day. 

(ooc: on a sidenote, moms 50th birthday :)

.:Ever played Luna Game?:. :umad:

yes we have, and we didnt get it. 

(edited)

ohh congratulations, even though we are a bit late we hope you had a great day. 

(ooc: on a sidenote, moms 50th birthday :)

yes we have, and we didnt get it. 

Thank you. And I understand it is your sister's birthday as well.(It really is Hayzlestia's bday today.) I was traveling off world and got her this*shows you a painting* I know it isn't much, but I wanted to get her something. Please give this to her for me and tell her I said happy birthday to her. Please and thank you. :)

(And happy bday to your mom.)

Edited by JesstroidPrime