Ask Luna

Lunatic

*sends you a card saying "you have ten early hearth's warming eve presents and you can open one today" and it's signed vincent((that's me))*((ooc:the gifts are anything you want.))

(ooc: no matter that i like the idea of recieving gifts, this is an ask blog. RP would be kept to a minimum, if you wish to rp with me. add me on skype please. lunatic2929 with the name of Soarin Cloudhoof atm. )

the same character thats kinda the point of a series. Their ideas keep coming I thought they will fail at 2010 but their ideas always surprise me.

so sister Luna what were you like a filly?

the same character thats kinda the point of a series. Their ideas keep coming I thought they will fail at 2010 but their ideas always surprise me.

so sister Luna what were you like a filly?

post-1283-0-84627300-1385715791.jpg

Hi Luna. Not surre if you celebrate it or not, but I wanted to say happy thanksgiving. :)

thank you!

we sadly do not celebrate thanksgiving at the castle, it was a day filled with work.

post-1283-0-73593300-1385715906_thumb.gif

sorry princess let me rephrase it. Twilight said friends had a special connection before we met. do you think if we met with a royal filliy luna and homeless filly me would we be long friends like now ^^

I just heard you like videogames. What are your top 5 favorites?

we are a big fan of 

1. kingdom hearts.

2. fallout new vegas.

3. World of warcraft. 

4. bioshock infinite. 

5. Smite. 

altough there are to many games to call any really my favorite. its all about the feeling you have while playing these games. if your in the mood for just leaning back and resting fallout is perfect, but when you want to really get into it bioshock or smite is much better. but we have 200 games on steam for a reason.

Did you know you're on Santa's naughty list again?

well then we have some plans for Santa,

post-1283-0-75609300-1386060375_thumb.png

sorry princess let me rephrase it. Twilight said friends had a special connection before we met. do you think if we met with a royal filliy luna and homeless filly me would we be long friends like now ^^

well perhaps! although that filly wouldnt stay homeless for long then. 

This must be some mistake. :blink:

@Princess Luna: Awww don't worry I'll still get you something. :)

post-1283-0-55996200-1386060544_thumb.png

we are a big fan of 

1. kingdom hearts.

2. fallout new vegas.

3. World of warcraft. 

4. bioshock infinite. 

5. Smite. 

altough there are to many games to call any really my favorite. its all about the feeling you have while playing these games. if your in the mood for just leaning back and resting fallout is perfect, but when you want to really get into it bioshock or smite is much better. but we have 200 games on steam for a reason.

I love Kingdom Hearts as well. :)

Oh and Merry Christmas Princess Luna. :)

Royal%20Silk%20Cake%20Side%20View.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I'll do my best to get you one. I want something I lost a yoshi coin I had when I was 2-4. I'm asking to much Luna.

How do you celebrate the holiday? I remember when I was a filly we used to look at stars of the tree as it glows as I snuggle under your wing *tears of joy*. you remember?

I'll do my best to get you one. I want something I lost a yoshi coin I had when I was 2-4. I'm asking to much Luna.

How do you celebrate the holiday? I remember when I was a filly we used to look at stars of the tree as it glows as I snuggle under your wing *tears of joy*. you remember?

we are sorry.. but we already said that the luna you remember is probebly not the same one we are. therefor our memory isnt the same.

we celebrate with a dinner with the entire family.