Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

*with a bright flash of blue aura a scroll materializes and unrolls afore Nightmare Moon; a scroll with the single phrase* "Did somepony just say... "Stagnation"?" *everypony present seem to hear a quiet, but very confident giggle, while the scroll ignites and disintegrates*

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*with a bright flash of blue aura a scroll materializes and unrolls afore Nightmare Moon; a scroll with the single phrase* "Did somepony just say... "Stagnation"?" *everypony present seem to hear a quiet, but very confident giggle, while the scroll ignites and disintegrates*

As ye all can see, the Princess is unavailable...and she just might stay that way. *flashes a sneer toward the castle*

I'm available for questions, if thee are brave enough!

Worry not, I will not eat thee...until the time is ripe. 

Howdy, mine nocturnal friend! The Moon is shining with sunlight reflected, and while thou sleepest, thine time perception is affected majorly, mine lief! C'est la vive, what we love most, seemeth shorter as the time passeth by unoticed, at which hour thou art having fun.

Oh dear Princess, how you hold back, confining the moon to the sun's reflection. Could it not have a light of its own?

Does the Princess of Sun hold back her power?

Moonlight is magnificent and we live for your dreams. You are wise. Perhaps more would be asking for too much of a good thing~

*turns to @Total Lunar Eclipse*

Stay close to me, friend. The Night will last for us - to thee I promise.

Many a pony has longed for eternal night. I could think of no greater vision~

Edited by Total Lunar Eclipse
  • Brohoof 2

Very sorry to hear that your majesty. I do hope it gets easier on you soon. Are you sure that perhaps your sister couldn't raise the moon for a night, so that you could rest yourself? You've earned it. And after all, I mean, she does have a thousand years experience.. XD

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 2

@Alexshy

Greetings, Princess Luna!

Firstly, I hope you're fully recovered from your "ali-cold" & that you are doing well.

Now, for my question:

"Are you *really* a fan of video games or is this just something you say in order to appeal to your younger subjects?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :grin:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

On 16.02.2018 at 7:49 PM, Total Lunar Eclipse said:

Oh dear Princess, how you hold back, confining the moon to the sun's reflection. Could it not have a light of its own?

Does the Princess of Sun hold back her power?

Moonlight is magnificent and we live for your dreams. You are wise. Perhaps more would be asking for too much of a good thing~

Many a pony has longed for eternal night. I could think of no greater vision~

Mine lief, a planet can have some light of its own... Usually it befalleth, at which time it's flamed by a devastating war... which frequently resulteth in its or the populace destruction. Is 't a worthy reason to have some light on it's own? Stars are the space objects which give us light, not planets.

But worry not, mine lief. Tia may rule the Sun, leaving the Moon to me... but the rest of the stars are still under mine reign winking_luna_by_nero_narmeril-d5niwei.png.5be4fc11305f6554f6e5da5943ad54f4.png Those constellations giving you the rest of the light and beauty throughout the nights.

Oh... *giggles* I'm afraid the plants shan't share thy enthusiasm, mine little pony, and the majority of insects... What should we all eat, at which hour they cease to exist in the void of that eternal night? Whom should we reign, if 't be true a few alicorns remain... and Discord? Apologies, but eternal night is a very detrimental idea.

On 16.02.2018 at 10:01 PM, NightmareLuna800 said:

Very sorry to hear that your majesty. I do hope it gets easier on you soon. Are you sure that perhaps your sister couldn't raise the moon for a night, so that you could rest yourself? You've earned it. And after all, I mean, she does have a thousand years experience.. XD

Oh, mine lief, I can afford such a minimal effort as to raise the Moon *dainty alicorn smile* It's the rest of mine duties, mine attention to which is forcedly limited at the moment. But considering that nopony is yet complaining, I can tell that Nightmare is behaving and attending your dreams in unusually delicate way *chuckles* For which I am grateful.

15 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Alexshy

Greetings, Princess Luna!

Firstly, I hope you're fully recovered from your "ali-cold" & that you are doing well.

Now, for my question:

"Are you *really* a fan of video games or is this just something you say in order to appeal to your younger subjects?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :grin:

Greetings, mine faithful subject!

Unfortunately, I'm not fully recovered from the Royal Flu yet, but I am feeling fine enough to attend more of mine duties now.

Initially thither were no such technologies on Equus (unfortunately), but ev'r since I nicked some from the humans through the portals *flushes a tiny bit, making her cheeks dark blue* I find the great amusement in those video games. Communicating with some humans *winks* clearly showed that, despite some may think of them as of inferior (which is a delusion), we can learn some things from them... while they definitely should learn the others from us iseewhatudid.png.a15af23af44e1ab532bc92f32b55c708.png (friendship, honesty and some others). Well, some humans could really benefit from that exchange. So, yes, I am the fan of the video games *nodnods*, but they need to have some sense to appeal to me. Thus... errmmm... "Sinister Birds"... correct? are arrant not mine stuff.

Thanks, mine lief, in return for asking.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

Yes, I do, mine friend. And foreseeing thy next question... I like RPG, action, action-RPG, adventure... Strategies are a zilch boring for me. I like good horror games likewise.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

Haha, okay then, Princess. So, curious question. I know the internet isn't something to trust, but I've seen a lot of pictures of you playing video games. Do you actually play video games, your highness? :twi:

8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Yes, I do, mine friend. And foreseeing thy next question... I like RPG, action, action-RPG, adventure... Strategies are a zilch boring for me. I like good horror games likewise.

Such a childish occupancy. These 'games' serve no purpose for the Eternal Night...

But I do make an exception for this, Overwatch. It is cruel enough for my interest.

• Brohoof 3

44 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Such a childish occupancy. These 'games' serve no purpose for the Eternal Night...

But I do make an exception for this, Overwatch. It is cruel enough for my interest.

PUBG definitely needeth custom matches... *smirks, pondering about nice possibilities it could open*

• Brohoof 1

@Alexshy@Mirage

So.. Wait.. Am I speaking to the Princess of the Night, Princess Luna. And ruler of eternal darkness, Nightmare Moon? Or is there something else going on here I'm not seeing? :adorkable:

Oh, and about your answer to me, your highness. That's really cool, I love some good adventure and action. And a good horror game is always a pleasure for sure.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

@Alexshy@Mirage

So.. Wait.. Am I speaking to the Princess of the Night, Princess Luna. And ruler of eternal darkness, Nightmare Moon? Or is there something else going on here I'm not seeing? :adorkable:

Oh, and about your answer to me, your highness. That's really cool, I love some good adventure and action. And a good horror game is always a pleasure for sure.

*sneers* Yes, we are both here.

• Brohoof 1

@Mirage

Really? Wow! That's so cool! As you can probably tell, I'm a big fan.. Same with her majesty, Princess Luna. Anyway, well, ruler of eternal darkness, and embodiment of pure evil, is there anything you delight in, that is not in the form of eternal night?

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

Really? Wow! That's so cool! Okay, well, ruler of eternal darkness, and embodiment of pure evil, is there anything you delight in, that is not in the form of eternal night?

Hmm, I do enjoy a good scare. You know, when ponies shiver and wallow at my hoof, begging 'please make it stop'!

• Brohoof 1

Greetings, Nigtmare Moon @Mirage & @Alexshy!

I'd just like to say that I am a big fan of both of you & I would like to know:

"How well do you feel you've been treated by your subjects since your reformation which caused you to turn back into Princess Luna?"

*I hope this makes sense. 

Thank You both *so* much for answering my question! :D

Edited by Sparklefan1234

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

Hmm, I do enjoy a good scare. You know, when ponies shiver and wallow at your hoof, begging 'please make it stop'!

Heh, I really do know you pretty well. I had the feeling you'd say that! Well, okay then, what about the treat offerings on Nightmare Night? Do you actually eat candy?

Just now, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Why don’t you banish Princess Celestia to the sun?

I haven't the power, yet. And she won't be banished, but utterly destroyed. Daybreaker is a menace to existence, and such power shall have no chance to escape, either among the waking world nor the corridors of dreams.

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"How well do you feel you've been treated by your subjects since your reformation which caused you to turn back into Princess Luna?"

I've been treated very well, thank you. No other is feared more than I in their dreams. MUHAHAAHHA!

2 minutes ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

Heh, I really do know you pretty well. I had the feeling you'd say that! Well, okay then, what about the treat offerings on Nightmare Night? Do you actually eat candy?

Yes, I do enjoy candy. They never leave enough...

They must be punished!

• Brohoof 2

Alright Luna? How you doing this evening?

I have some questions that require answering... :orly:

If sharing is caring, then is sharing a disease still caring?

If life is priceless, does that mean we're all rich?

If you drink a drink, why don't you food a food?

Thanks for your time darlin'. 👌 

• Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

@Mirage

Ahh, so you do like candy. Do you have a specific favorite, your eternally evil highness?

Dark chocolate. My other favorite, thou shalt never know.

31 minutes ago, SnakeEater said:

Sharing isn't caring, it's stupid.

Only my life is priceless, yours belongs to me.

Language evolves, child. The irrational aspects of language have more to do with 'common use' than a standard formula. Many cultures have thus learned, re-inventing their own language to conform to 'logic' is often perilous (for they lose grasp of the past), and ultimately, nonsensical to everyday activities and expressions, which are not always logical.

• Brohoof 1

@Mirage

Yes! Another scored point for me! I knew you'd say Dark Chocolate! One, because it's dark. Two, perhaps because it is usually strong, and that you are definitely. So, yeah, fitting. Anyway, as for the other.. Not going to say, huh? Is it embarrassing for some reason? Or are you just trying to get at me, and simply just not letting me know for the sake of it? Your highness? :twi:

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

@Mirage

Yes! Another scored point for me! I knew you'd say Dark Chocolate! One, because it's dark. Two, perhaps because it is usually strong, and that you are definitely. So, yeah, fitting. Anyway, as for the other.. Not going to say, huh? Is it embarrassing for some reason? Or are you just trying to get at me, and simply just not letting me know for the sake of it? Your highness? :twi:

Girls are full of secrets, and I am no exception.

large.png

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Why don’t you banish Princess Celestia to the sun?

It's useless if 't be true thou seest no point whatsoever. I don't. Thou seest, to perform that trick Tia needed the power of the Elements, they shan't serve an evil aim. And Nightmare simply can't do that.

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, Nigtmare Moon @Mirage & @Alexshy!

I'd just like to say that I am a big fan of both of you & I would like to know:

*I hope this makes sense. 

Thank You both *so* much for answering my question! :D

Thou wanted to say "henceforth I was freed of excessive anger, envy and aimless zest for power"? They beware of powers and knowledge they can't fully comprehend, so the Dreamscape and what it delivereth, but the don't fear me, rest assured. Many are thankful for helping them understand their deep motives, fears and passions and fight their own inner demons... for I have experience *chuckles*

1 hour ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

Yes, I do, oft. Candy is detrimental, so one must decide for the quantity and moreover quality. I prefer dark chocolate, tis nicked from me by Nightmare yes. 70 percent cocoa, so called bitter chocolate...

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

I haven't the power, yet. And she won't be banished, but utterly destroyed. Daybreaker is a menace to existence, and such power shall have no chance to escape, either among the waking world nor the corridors of dreams.

I've been treated very well, thank you. No other is feared more than I in their dreams. MUHAHAAHHA!

Yes, I do enjoy candy. They never leave enough...

They must be punished!

*yawns, then smiles*

1 hour ago, SnakeEater said:

Alright Luna? How you doing this evening?

I have some questions that require answering... :orly:

Art thou in doubt that I am alright, or that I am Luna? *draws a constellation with her magic, examines it and sends afloat to the night sky, where stars align to the pattern*

Well... to the questions we go.

Tis dependeth on what or who thou art caring for. If for disease... or faster medication invention, then it certainly is.

Yes we all are rich from birth... Amendment: we can be rich, but some deny that and become poorer than having nothing. One who can't value what he/she hath is poorer the one who can, even if 't be true they have exactly equal.

Hmmm... *smiles* I'm not a linguist... but one definitely can dream a dream, fool a fool, fly a fly or... question some questionable questions. Oh and delivering deliverance is more than possible likewise.

Thanks for asking... yet I ain't no darling to anypony, unless I choose to be Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

2 hours ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

Same with her majesty, Princess Luna. Anyway, well, ruler of eternal darkness, and embodiment of pure evil, is there anything you delight in, that is not in the form of eternal night?

It seemeth I missed that one, for which I apologize. I delight in true overcoming. If 't be true one doth with some humble help of mine, I eye that one with the pride of the teacher valuing the succeeding apprentice.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3