Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

@Mirage

Secrets.. Don't we all have them? Hehe, alrighty then, keep your candy secrets to yourself. Now, another question, empress of darkness. Let's say you had banished Celestia, and taken Equestria into eternal night. What would you do afterwards? What would be your next goal? Because I'm pretty sure you wouldn't just sit on a throne for eternity. That'd be such a waste of potential for someone as powerful as you.

@Alexshy

Hiya, Princess! I definitely agree with you there, heh. And by the way, you don't perhaps by any chance know Nightmare's second favorite candy, do you? Cause her highness won't tell me what it is.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Thou speaketh a most intimate truth, my sweet.

Mayhap, but our aims differ, thou can't deny, lief!

Just now, NightmareLuna800 said:

Hiya, Princess! I definitely agree with you there, heh. And by the way, you don't perhaps by any chance know Nightmare's second favorite candy, do you? Cause her highness won't tell me what it is.

*shrugs, then turns to Nightmare* Crystallized and refined fear, Moony? No? *giggles*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

@Mirage

Secrets.. Don't we all have them? Hehe, alrighty then, keep your candy secrets to yourself. Now, another question, empress of darkness. Let's say you had banished Celestia, and taken Equestria into eternal night. What would you do afterwards? What would be your next goal? Because I'm pretty sure you wouldn't just sit on a throne for eternity. That'd be such a waste of potential for someone as powerful as you.

You don't understand the vast and beautiful Night and what it means. The power and greatness of the Night is far beyond what your mind can comprehend. It is said that one can travel up into the sky and never find a destination - it is the Night, and only the Night, in which the sun, moon and stars dwell for all eternity. To love that which is beyond us is worthy of thine spirit, is it not?

If I shall make Night eternal, and my anger consumed, we will no longer know time and all it's anguish. No longer will the waxing and waning of the sun torment our minds with mortality and illusions of fancy. We shall live always in the present - and never know when we began, nor when we will we end. It is this eternal peace my rage seeks, at any cost.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Mirage said:

You don't understand the vast and beautiful Night and what it means. The power and greatness of the Night is far beyond what your mind can comprehend. It is said that one can travel up into the sky and never find a destination - it is the Night, and only the Night, in which the sun, moon and stars dwell for all eternity. To love that which is beyond us is worthy of thine spirit, is it not?

If I shall make Night eternal, and my anger consumed, we will no longer know time and all it's anguish. No longer will the waxing and waning of the sun torment our minds with mortality and illusions of fancy. We shall live always in the present - and never know when we began, nor when we will we end. It is this eternal peace my rage seeks, at any cost.

Like a piece of rock... *chuckles* "Strong", solid, passion-less, cold and hollow. Arrant "happy", arrant aimless, knowing no desire, no aim... no difference. Yeah, just as I said...

And... by the way, thou mistake the Space (endless and eternal) with the Night (the time of the Day without the daylight), mindst thou ain't even saying "Darkness", lief! But I forgive thee, astronomy is way less interesting than power, correct, mine lief?

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Like a piece of rock... *chuckles* "Strong", solid, passion-less, cold and hollow. Arrant "happy", arrant aimless, knowing no desire, no aim... no difference. Yeah, just as I said...

And... by the way, thou mistake the Space (endless and eternal) with the Night (the time of the Day without the daylight), mindst thou ain't even saying "Darkness", lief! But I forgive thee, astronomy is way less interesting than power, correct, mine lief?

Restlessness precedes fulfillment does it not? Isn't pain the virtue of success? Surely even Twilight will tell thee how she hath suffered for 'goodness'.

Night cometh before the day, as birth before life. Night cometh after day, as life into death. Darkness. It matters not what ye shall call it, my spirit testifies the Night is Eternal, for what cometh before and after hath no boundary.

• Brohoof 1

@Mirage

Wow, that was very deep. And very explanatory as well. It gave me the truest idea of what the night is like. I knew the night was a beautiful thing, I have always seen it that way in everything it is shown by and through. The moon, the darkness, it is a magnificent alignment of beauty that hides a multitude of mysteries. Some that we may never understand.. And honestly, it is probably better off that way. After all, what darkness hides from you, should probably never be seen.

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 2

@Mirage

Wow, that was very deep. And very explanatory as well. It gave me the truest idea of what the night is like. I knew the night was a beautiful thing, I have always seen it that way in everything it is shown by and through. The moon, the darkness, it is a magnificent alignment of beauty that hides a multitude of mysteries. Some that we may never understand.. And honestly, it is probably better off that way. After all, darkness hides from you, should probably never be seen.

Truly there is hope for you. Perhaps now you understand why I am Nightmare Moon - from hence a fear so great! You awaken!

• Brohoof 2

@Mirage

As said, I know you pretty well, your highness. I can understand your cause. Every dark thing has its secrets, it just takes understanding that darkness at a pure level to have the secrets revealed to one such as I or you. The night is the perfect example of such.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

@Mirage

Wow, that was very deep. And very explanatory as well. It gave me the truest idea of what the night is like. I knew the night was a beautiful thing, I have always seen it that way in everything it is shown by and through. The moon, the darkness, it is a magnificent alignment of beauty that hides a multitude of mysteries. Some that we may never understand.. And honestly, it is probably better off that way. After all, what darkness hides from you, should probably never be seen.

10 minutes ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

@Mirage

As said, I know you pretty well, your highness. I can understand your cause. Every dark thing has its secrets, it just takes understanding that darkness at a pure level to have the secrets revealed to one such as I or you. The night is the perfect example of such.

Just pointing out that this is the most interesting way I’ve seen you talk like, ever.

Sunset Shimmer moving eyes

• Brohoof 3

21 minutes ago, Chrylestia600 said:

Just pointing out that this is the most interesting way I’ve seen you talk like, ever.

Well, what can I say, when I open my mind to the mysterious and unknown possibilities of the world, and more importantly, the night. I make these kinds of conclusions. It's just me. Heh. Speaking what's inside. :twi:

Or, perhaps this is me when talking with her majesty, Nightmare Moon. Being that I never have gotten to do that. And this feels very alike doing such. Another possibility is that maybe her majesty has opened my mind to the truth of the night and it's mysteries. As I do share an understanding of what she has stated over the past few messages.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Mirage @Alexshy

Anyway, your majesty, both Princess of the Night, Princess Luna, and ruler of the eternal darkness, Nightmare Moon. Do you like the rain? Or does it bother you?

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

@Mirage @Alexshy

Anyway, your majesty, both Princess of the Night, Princess Luna, and ruler of the eternal darkness, Nightmare Moon. Do you like the rain? Or does it bother you?

The tears of heaven bother me not.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, CrystalBloodMoon, Scoffer of Humans said:

Dear Princess Celestia  Luna,

Are you straight? I ship, so I need to know. If you aren't, which of the Mane 6 do you find the most attractive :squee:

Are you blind? We are irresistible. Worry not of our preference, we have plenty of fun without you having to know about it.

@Mirage

Your majesty, just out of pure delight and humorously wondering where you stand on this question. What do you think of Princess, Twilight Sparkle?

Princess Twilight Sparkle is a force to be reckoned with. Truly, I underestimated her power. She is far more powerful than my sisters, by breath and spirit she is guided by forces only the Night can understand.

Let it be know, Child, her destiny is no threat to me. For even her name foretells our destiny.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Are you blind? We are irresistible. Worry not of our preference, we have plenty of fun without you having to know about it.

Princess Twilight Sparkle is a force to be reckoned with. Truly, I underestimated her power. She is far more powerful than my sisters, by breath and spirit she is guided by forces only the Night can understand.

Let it be know, Child, her destiny is no threat to me. For even her name foretells our destiny.

Wait? Sisters?! AS IN PLURAL?!!!!! I KNEW IT! HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, CrystalBloodMoon, Scoffer of Humans said:

okay? No need to retalliate in such a fashion

Know your place. Just because I speak forthrightly means nothing of my rage. Tread softly here, for the threat before you can be swift and deadly.

1 hour ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

@Mirage

I see, truly a wise judgement, your majesty. I understand what you speak. Now, in another bout of most probably a time wasting curiousity of mine for your time, but something I am wondering about. Do you like any kind of music, your most evil highness?

Most evil? Rather not, thou art mistaken. As for music the cries of fear and sorrow thus, they empower me. Vengeance unspoken, but shouting and thrashing instead. It is all a great pleasure.

Wait? Sisters?! AS IN PLURAL?!!!!! I KNEW IT! HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claiming victory too early is a dastardly fall for pride my child. There are better ways to right oneself.

1 hour ago, Chrylestia600 said:

@Mirage

Alright, your highness. I have a question for you. Actually, it’s more of a challenge.

Do have have anything good, like at all, to say about your sister? :orly: Just the smallest, tiniest positive thing.

I dare you.

Princess Celestia? That she fears herself is for your own good. Trust me on this more than anything.

• Brohoof 1

@Mirage

So I see.. And understood your highness, it was my mistake. I thank you for your time of correction to my mistaken wording. Anyway.. What are your thoughts on those who have tried to take control of Equestria. For example, Queen Chrysalis, Lord Tirek, King Sombra, and Discord?

• Brohoof 1

@Mirage

So I see.. And understood your highness, it was my mistake. I thank you for your time of correction to my mistaken wording. Anyway.. What are your thoughts on those who have tried to take control of Equestria. For example, Queen Chrysalis, Lord Tirek, King Sombra, and Discord?

I have said this before, and I shall declare again as it is the truth - they fear Luna more than any other. None take any pleasure in ruling over Equestria, for thus they despise it. They seek only to entice me, their greatest threat. I will be the last foe they ever face, this I promise with all my being.

• Brohoof 1

@Mirage

I would think they should take you with the uttermost seriousness then, your highness. Give you respect, with fear. Now, curiously, if I may ask, what is it you do in your spare time? I'm sure you aren't ALWAYS trying to take your sister's place so you can obtain eternal night. Or, are you? By our talk earlier you did make it clear such an act would be important.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Mirage said:

Restlessness precedes fulfillment does it not? Isn't pain the virtue of success? Surely even Twilight will tell thee how she hath suffered for 'goodness'.

Night cometh before the day, as birth before life. Night cometh after day, as life into death. Darkness. It matters not what ye shall call it, my spirit testifies the Night is Eternal, for what cometh before and after hath no boundary.

Most certainly yes... as long as it is not aimlessmischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png Eliminating all the life is hardly a valorous, let alone a worthy one. To rule the void... what a delight *laughs* Mine dearest sibling, why hast thou nev'r tried to see further than the nasal plank of thy helmet?

Pompous words, even looking correct, are futile, henceforth they are used to hide the nefarious desires. Substituting the concepts are either. The Night is impossible without the Day, for ye all see no difference. It's hard to prove to those, who blindly prefer to see everything as black-and-white... or even black only *squints at Nightmare*

4 hours ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

@Mirage

The worst monsters are hiding inside thy soul anyway. The more darkness in it (for thee at least), the more of them haunt thee.

2 hours ago, CrystalBloodMoon, Scoffer of Humans said:

Dear Princess Celestia  Luna,

Are you straight? I ship, so I need to know. If you aren't, which of the Mane 6 do you find the most attractive :squee:

That information is highly classified. *chuckles* Like if that ev'r stopped ye all from making various "ships", even the most wicked ones. I persume thou lose nothing in artistic terms without the direct answer on that question.

2 hours ago, Mirage said:

*facehoofs*

*facehoofs once again* Okay, sis, Twilight is not very good at chess yet, but something telleth me, she would beat thee in no time.

okay? No need to retalliate in such a fashion

Welcome to the dark side of the Moon, lief! ha.png.dd8585520f2ddfc7a6cb47045501f583.png Now thou hast seen everything... almost *winks*

One more thing I forgot... Thither was a question about rain methinks... I love rain, love walking in the rain at night. Thither is only one case I truly dislike - cold icy rain (in winter oft). Thankfully it's a rarity (forgive the puns).

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

@Mirage

I  would think they should take you with the uttermost seriousness then, your highness. If I may ask, what is it you do in your spare time?

With our dear Princess Luna around, I have yet to find what you call, 'spare time'. Between my meditations she giggles constantly, tormenting my spirit with misguided ideas and emotional trappings. While I love her so, she insists that I become something that I am not. She works very hard on this, you see. Hasn't thou even been with a woman? Take care when you ask to never be alone...

• Brohoof 1

@Alexshy

Great to see you have returned here, your highness. And as for what you said.. I couldn't agree more.. I totally understand what you mean. So, now that you have arrived, Princess. Tell me, do you enjoy reading? And if so, what? :twi:

@Mirage

Ahh, it sounds troublesome for you, even through love. But then again, most love for any person/pony in any way will carry troublesome times. Oh, and to answer your question. No, I never actually have been with anyone, your highness. Been solo my whole life. Heh. But I'll keep that advice in mind if I ever am.

• Brohoof 2