Ask Luna

Lunatic

...whats that in your mouth?

Also why did you punish that hatdr with a whip and not-- errrm...

Nothing.

that what mister?

It was for both reasons Luna and I also wanted see how much I would look like a girl too. If you are ok with that?

are thy speaking of us in the third person?

Inspired by myself.

No why?

you are speaking about luna like she isn't us.

grabs her mouth and tries to force if open*

*charges her horn and levitates him away and holds him still in mid air wile spitting on the ground*

hey! we do not tolerate your filthy hoofs to penetrate our mouth!

Inspired by myself.

Hooves? Im lee sin the blind monk.. And why are you saying we? Also... Put me down please or i must summon molestia. Also.. Your mouth is filthy...

*shakes her head and walks away with him flying behind him*

ohh dear sister. we have another one that thinks that its funny to insult royalty. we will just be in the dungeon having a little fun alright?

we'll be back soon depending on how he will end.

*walks into the dungeon with him still in mid air unable to do anything and then trows him into a dungeon strapping him to steel chains* we know of your kind little munk. and not even your strength can break open these chains. their magically enhanced. now tell us again how filthy our mouth was.

What I ment to say is that I didn't mean to make it sound that way. So I am sorry for that

we lost track of this. your sorry about what?

Inspired by myself.

*shakes her head and walks away with him flying behind him*

ohh dear sister. we have another one that thinks that its funny to insult royalty. we will just be in the dungeon having a little fun alright?

we'll be back soon depending on how he will end.

*walks into the dungeon with him still in mid air unable to do anything and then trows him into a dungeon strapping him to steel chains* we know of your kind little munk. and not even your strength can break open these chains. their magically enhanced. now tell us again how filthy our mouth was.

we lost track of this. your sorry about what?

*stays there quietly and lets out a little yawn*

*stays there quietly and lets out a little yawn*

alright then. have fun. *activates the magical forcefeeld making sure that no teleporting is possable and nods to the guard to stay on post in case something might happen and walks out of the dungeon to continue with questions.*

Luna what would you do if this

?

we think this is quite the same to what happened during the changeling invasion.

Inspired by myself.

alright then. have fun. *activates the magical forcefeeld making sure that no teleporting is possable and nods to the guard to stay on post in case something might happen and walks out of the dungeon to continue with questions.*

we think this is quite the same to what happened during the changeling invasion.

(damn i feel like rping now)

(i have the same thing *high five!*)

we see. we hope you have found a good way to deal with this.

When I saw that I nearly screamed. I have the same thing and I have to take frickin Medicine for it. Grrrr

Anyway, here is my question. I'm sure you know me as I am your sisters daughter. I would like to ask what you and my mother did as children? I always wonder what you would've done for fun

(damn i feel like rping now)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/25694-fast-roleplay/ :D

I was saying sorry for talking to you in the third person

no problem?

When I saw that I nearly screamed. I have the same thing and I have to take frickin Medicine for it. Grrrr

Anyway, here is my question. I'm sure you know me as I am your sisters daughter. I would like to ask what you and my mother did as children? I always wonder what you would've done for fun

(you cant take medicine for AS. its not curable. you can though take medicine against hyperness that might come along with it)

we did what every foal did.

we played together, we studied together (we still do that), we laughed together.

she is a really good sister and always was. until.... then... *her mind drifts off to the day she made nightmare moon and forgets that the pink alicorn is even there* then... *notices her again* ohh, sorry. our mind was at someplace else.

post-1283-0-31264000-1343008103_thumb.jpg

that's your grandmother.

Inspired by myself.

Im on my ipod xD, cant we make this pony captueing monk thing(that sounded weird) into an rp in pm or something?

(sure i guess, i should warn you that i have written in all kinds of forms of RP nothing excluded and grimdark is also one of them :P you can pick the stile though ;) )

Inspired by myself.

(you cant take medicine for AS. its not curable. you can though take medicine against hyperness that might come along with it)

I don't take it for the AS but for anxiety so it is a little less obvious. Also, I'm not allowed red cordial cause I go insane.

How are you today, by the way? I forgot to ask, how rude of me!

You don't remember what we were talking about do you?

of course we do, the maid costume ;)

I don't take it for the AS but for anxiety so it is a little less obvious. Also, I'm not allowed red cordial cause I go insane.

How are you today, by the way? I forgot to ask, how rude of me!

we are doing really good. we have had a lot of questions today and that always makes us smile.

Inspired by myself.

Oh ok but what i was telling you was that I wanted to work as a maid for both money and for the maid uniform. If that is ok with you though.

of course that is fine. we have a lot of spots open to clean the castle if thats what you wish for.

Hi Luna!

You know what else makes you smile? :D

there are a lot of things that make us smile.

like the smiles on other ponies as they look up at the nightsky.

the moments we share with our sister.

the moment when guildwars2 comes out.

the moment when you hug somepony.

and a lot more like that.

Inspired by myself.