Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

Good morning Princess Luna. I was curious, have you played Mass Effect on PS3?

(OOC: no.)

but of course!

post-1283-0-73673100-1344027013_thumb.jpg

How do you keep your hair flowing and sparkly like that? I love your hair so much!

it is a spell we use. we enhance our mane with the power of the night making it into a piece of nightsky.

Hi Luna. Guess what? I am signing up for Steam today!!

that is great. we hope you will find great use of the system.

Why don't your purdy stars stay in the sky in the day?

because our sister wishes to show her bright blue sky during the day.

Wow Luna,

You look super-cute in that outfit :3

where did you get it?

we have proudly made it our self!

Did you ever see Wolf's Rain? Did you like it? I am a fan.

we are sorry but we haven't seen it.

If you could write your life story, what would you call it?

the bringer of the night. it is something we would always like to be remembered by.

Do you mind that I made a Fighting game Character based off of you?

post-1283-0-92088000-1344122461.png

*thinks to myself this place is to clean! Breaks windows, destroys things, and takes Luna's crown! Then runs off!* bye Luna!

we can not find a question in this post. by this it is now invalid.

oh my,

this isn't gonna end well

post-1283-0-90316700-1344145310.jpg
  • Brohoof 1

*steps in front of the beloved princess, mane ablaze in living fire, glaring down at Mike* Your majesty, shall i dispose of this insolent whelp for you? I have seen his antics in other places, if i do recall, and yet i do not think he has learned from anyting that anybody has said to him in regards to "improvement". So, would you care for me to handle this little disruption?

How do you know that's when it started? It could've started later then that!

not really, because your entire life you learn things and make decisions.

all this experience makes you chose differently.

so your whole life has been leading to this point. so it all started when you were born.

*steps in front of the beloved princess, mane ablaze in living fire, glaring down at Mike* Your majesty, shall i dispose of this insolent whelp for you? I have seen his antics in other places, if i do recall, and yet i do not think he has learned from anyting that anybody has said to him in regards to "improvement". So, would you care for me to handle this little disruption?

we have to agree that it has become rude. and also it is getting old. you have our permission to dispose of him. although we wish no violence would be used unless it would be in self defense.

*Looks down at luna*Equestrian ruler Princess Luna...I am Ultraman! Born form the Nebula M78. I patrol space and defend civilizations from evil beings. For the time being, i choose to reside on Equestria for a while.

So I want to say now is...good morning princess! How are you this morning?

Edited by UltraAwesome

*Looks down at luna*Equestrian ruler Princess Luna...I am Ultraman! Born form the Nebula M78. I patrol space and defend civilizations from evil beings. For the time being, i choose to reside on Equestria for a while.

So I want to say now is...good morning princess! How are you this morning?

greetings, we are doing well. we had a good sleep and a excellent breakfast. how does do you see equestria so far?

greetings, we are doing well. we had a good sleep and a excellent breakfast. how does do you see equestria so far?

I would say a very peaceful place. The ponies were frightened of me at first, which is understandable considering I am over 100 feet tall. However, I earned their trust after a saved a town from a red dragon that was about to raze it. I did not kill the dragon, I just defeated it and it retreated.