Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

*stares at you confused*

... rarity's rock?

*laughs* ok Luna, I'm going to explain to you what a peeping tom is:

A peeping tom is when perverted stallion, or mare if one works that way, decides to creep on a mare, basically peaking through a window or whole whne a mare is undressing and what have you. I don't do any of that, I was wondering if you had to deal with a peeping tom.

• Brohoof 1

*laughs* ok Luna, I'm going to explain to you what a peeping tom is:

A peeping tom is when perverted stallion, or mare if one works that way, decides to creep on a mare, basically peaking through a window or whole whne a mare is undressing and what have you. I don't do any of that, I was wondering if you had to deal with a peeping tom.

ahhah. i see, well except for the press that wishes to know what we are doing almost constandly we do have our guards that guard our and our sister's room most of the time.

as for looking at us undressing, i wouldnt get whats so exciting about that. most ponies are naked most of the time.

although we do have some attractive clothing for... special moments.

post-1283-0-12548500-1354024265_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

ahhah. i see, well except for the press that wishes to know what we are doing almost constandly we do have our guards that guard our and our sister's room most of the time.

as for looking at us undressing, i wouldnt get whats so exciting about that. most ponies are naked most of the time.

Pffft < falls of the rock i was laying on - Princess!! must you really? i mean...- blushes - that is if you want to thats up to you.... Edited by Reemus Amantius

oh, my, princess luna... i never expected...

Pffft < falls of the rock i was laying on - Princess!! must you really? i mean...- blushes - that is if you want to thats up to you....

is our nightly outfit that bad?

it might be a bit old fashioned but we didnt think it was that bad.

post-1283-0-11824900-1354037847.jpg

Do you play video games with your sister?

If so are you better than her?

we do play games together sometimes. but she is not much of a gamer as we are.

still she enjoys the game more then the winning or losing.

oh, my, princess luna... i never expected...

we apologize for showing out night outfit. we didnt think ponies would think it was that bad.

post-1283-0-44228100-1354038325_thumb.png

I, urm... happened to like it, and i'm sure Reemus did, too

you do?

then what is so shocking about it?

So since Celestia can do dark magic i assume you can peform it much better than she right?

of course we can. we also are able to bring light magic. but with light magic, she has the advantage.

Since you control the moon does that in turn give you control over ocean tides?

indeed it does, together with the pegasi that controle the weather and the winds that blow the waves to shore.

we apologize for showing out night outfit. we didnt think ponies would think it was that bad.

post-1283-0-44228100-1354038325_thumb.png

you do?

of course we can. we also are able to bring light magic. but with light magic, she has the advantage.

no...i liked it it just...< blushes > not really something i was prepared for...anyhow i'm off to go play Rage

Dear Princess Luna,

I would like to share with you what I have learned today. Today, I learned that it is important to not be so stubborn and that if there is a less tedious way to do things, do it. On the jobsite, I chose to hammer over using a nail gun. While both methods work, hammering takes alot longer and can make you really sore. It would have been better if I went with a nail gun. So yes, I realize that I can still work hard , but also try to make things just a bit easier for myself too. Guess you could call that "Being Stupid"

Sincerely, Jess :)

actually I thought your outfit is really pretty and cute!

thank you, we enjoy dressing up in clothing even though most ponies dont. 

ponies used to dress up much more in the older days.

post-1283-0-39880200-1354094562_thumb.jpg

Dear Princess Luna,

I would like to share with you what I have learned today. Today, I learned that it is important to not be so stubborn and that if there is a less tedious way to do things, do it. On the jobsite, I chose to hammer over using a nail gun. While both methods work, hammering takes alot longer and can make you really sore. It would have been better if I went with a nail gun. So yes, I realize that I can still work hard , but also try to make things just a bit easier for myself too. Guess you could call that "Being Stupid"

Sincerely, Jess Posted Image

Dear friend Jess,

it is good to see that you are trying to make things easyer for yourself and for others and that you realize what stubbornness can lead to, however we would like to give you some advice on this subject. even though faster methods will always exist or get created. there are also things called tradition in safety. as like a hammer would make things go slower but it does save electricity and it is much safer then a nailgun. we are not saying you should do everything the old fashioned way but it is good to think about how things used to be done all the time and enjoy the technology that you have without overusing it.

Sincerely, Luna. 

post-1283-0-15595600-1354095012_thumb.png

Thanks Luna. I did it because I wanted my partner to get better and stronger and nailing. And while hammers might be safer, my teacher expects things to get done in certain time. And a nail gun honestly isn't that dangerous.

But yeah, I get your advice ;). And to be honest, i am actually pretty old fashioned.  :lol:

Edited by JesstroidPrime

Posted ImageLuna_Sad_2_S2E4.png

you do?

well, I never expected you to wear something so, um... sensual, i guess... *blushes*

well... as i said, only for special occasions.

Well, you pretty much gave us all mad wingboners here so I'm pretty sure this calls for a "special occasion" dontcha think ;)Also, have you ever had any case of gas If so, how bad does it usually get?This is just out of blatant curiosity Dontchu gimme that look Edited by ~ds8~

Well, you pretty much gave us all mad wingboners here so I'm pretty sure this calls for a "special occasion" dontcha think ;)Also, have you ever had any case of gasIf so, how bad does it usually get?This is just out of blatant curiosityDontchu gimme that look

uhm... i have no desires to start any... special occasion with anypony here.. 

for the question, i prefer to not answer this one.  

uhm... i have no desires to start any... special occasion with anypony here.. for the question, i prefer to not answer this one.

Okay fair enough,Please do forgive me for that :blush:I admit, that was a little out there :blush: