Ask Luna

Lunatic

well... as i said, only for special occasions. 

so that you don't feel lonely on special occations when you wear that outfit I will join you by me wearing a similar outfit for you if you want me too even though I am a stallion!

so that you don't feel lonely on special occations when you wear that outfit I will join you by me wearing a similar outfit for you if you want me too even though I am a stallion!

we are sorry, but i doubt that my outfit would be fit for a stallion. specially after your uhm. stallion parts i dont think it would be comfortable. as for seeing you in one, we are only interested in mares for such occasions. 

Excuse me Luna, would you reccommend the moon as a nice place to be if you have food? If so could you take me? : D

there isn't much food on the moon, but the view is nice to see. 

we cant take you though. it took us a thousand years to get back last time we were there. 

Inspired by myself.

we are sorry, but i doubt that my outfit would be fit for a stallion. specially after your uhm. stallion parts i dont think it would be comfortable. as for seeing you in one, we are only interested in mares for such occasions. 

did you forget that I can transform into anything I want! *transforms myself into a mare* see!

did you forget that I can transform into anything I want! *transforms myself into a mare* see!

it is still not the same. we desire a mare by nature. 

so was this one of them?

well no, we just thought that just showing them once was not going to give this much of a fuss. but apparently ponies seem to be very .. attracted, to our clothing.

You know i just saved the world from a giant monster apple. is there some sort of medal i get? 

no.

Inspired by myself.

Hay Luna

I've been taking night walks lately and I have to say that the nights are absolutely beautiful :)

But you already knew that didn't you :P

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

What do you think of Bane from The Dark Knight Rises?(even though I already know XD)

Posted Image

Hay Luna

I've been taking night walks lately and I have to say that the nights are absolutely beautiful :)

But you already knew that didn't you :P

thank you, we try our best to make our night as beautifull as possable.

post-1283-0-67658500-1354268603_thumb.png

Oh! Well anyways did you get it custom made or did you buy it anywheres?

we need to make all our clothing custom made, you have no idea how hard it is to find clothing for the larger mare that actually fit around the flank. 

post-1283-0-69456300-1354268724_thumb.png

post-1283-0-67658500-1354268603_thumb.png

post-1283-0-69456300-1354268724_thumb.png

Inspired by myself.

Hi Luna, guess what time it is?! It is cute picture Woona time!

imageproxy.php?img=&key=440495ccd3fef3a5 http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/188/b/a/i__m_living_in_a_box_by_groxy_cyber_soul-d5425bm.png imageproxy.php?img=&key=440495ccd3fef3a5

we think prate woona is better. 

post-1283-0-55833300-1354475361_thumb.jpg

haha...very funny...dont any pony get rewards from saving the world? 

we dont think we have any rewards for eating a big apple. 

post-1283-0-55833300-1354475361_thumb.jpg

Inspired by myself.

You very beautiful outfits Luna! I wish I had pretty outfits like your so much! Can I try on your outfits sometime?

well they would be to big for you. 

Inspired by myself.