Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The most random RP you'll ever partake in

Zalgo

OOC- Wait, even in a random RP don't we still have no control over each other's characters? I'm not mad, he probably would have done something akin to what Derpy posted, I just want to know what the rule is first.

OOC - Good point. I guess that is breaking the rules.

Arthur and Patsy continue running until they believe they are away from whatever that was, he was wondering if this was one of those weird "holy" dreams he was having again. As they both stopped to catch their breath they suddenly heard a ear-shattering roar, trying to make up for his earlier cowardice he motions to Patsy to follow him to the source of the noise.

As they emerge from the woods they see a large dragon roaring and breathing fire. Arthur's hand reaches up to his face, and he gives the symbol of fail known far and wide as the face-palm. "I was right, it is one of those dreams again, Patsy no more alcohol ever... Well except tonight, and well tommorow too, perhaps we can talk of this another time." He advances slowly towards the dragon.

Edited by Guest

"DAAAA DA DA DA DAAAA!" Caan screamed as he repetativly rolled from side to side in the crater, unable to use his levitation abilities as his thrusters seemed to be damaged. "CRISPY! HELP ME GET UPRIGHT!" Crispie's sown-on eyes mearly stared at Caan in response.

"BAAAH! CURSE YOU!"

"DA DA DA DA!" He continued, hopeing someone would be foolish enough to come along, hear him, and set him upright.

Not being able to locate the source of the large roar, he hears another scream, this time by a very high voice in a nearby town. Rex luckily finds this town and sees something very, strange. A robot, or more of an android....

(**hint hint** cue skullbuster talking)

Skullbuster pulled a grenade launcher out from under his coat and fired it at town hall, satisfied in the destruction he just caused, he walked away

"that was fun"

Edited by Skullbuster

Name: Dr. Octagonapus

Race: Human Cyborg

Appearance:

Cutie Mark: None

Pets: None

Personality:Unknown

Biography: Unknown

Powers: LAZER, an intense burst of light which destroys targets on contact

Floating around in the Everfree, Dr.O Notices two squirrels fighting. Dr. OCTAGONAPUS BLAAARGGHH!!!

Target Destroyed.

Edited by Nyan Cat

The grenade exploded in front of Rex, but only his shields were damaged. They faded away and immediately he started shooting the Android with his shotgun.

Name: Dr. Octagonapus

Race: Human Cyborg

Appearance:

Cutie Mark: Sunglasses

Pets: None

Personality:Unknown

Biography: Unknown

Powers: LAZER, an intense burst of light which destroys targets on contact

OOC - LOL I have seen this before!! DR. OCTAGONAPUS BLLAAAARRRGGGGHHH!!

Rex jumps behind a large rock right before the grenade explodes to his left. He says "Wow, that was a close one." He then runs past the Android and jumps up a mountain. (Turians are known for their speed and power, but not agility) He quickly gets out his sniper rifle and shoots the Android, but it hits him in the leg, which blows completely off.

"DAMN! whats the caliber on that thing? it must be over 50!" Skullbuster crawled over to his leg to examine it "damn it, this is going to take a few hours to fix" he pulled out a mac 10 and fired at his attacker

• Brohoof 1

Name: Jonathan

Race: Human

Affiliation: U.S. Army

Appearance: Normal

Personality: Very clever, innovative

Biography: Joined The U.S. Army Interdimensional Branch at only 16, Is very smart and known for always being equipped for the job.

Powers: Advanced Technology, including a pack that can contain anything at a moments notice with technology similar to the TARDIS

(The other one was just for lolz) *Proceeds to Ponyville*

Edited by Nyan Cat

Rex dodges most of the bullets, but one of them hits him in the shoulder. "Gaahh!! Dammit that hurts!" Putting away his sniper, he runs away to the nearest town, asking for help for his injured shoulder. He has medic packs, but he thought to himself, "I will surely see that thing again, so I want to save these."