Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, I'm Princess Sugar Hoof!

Queen Sugar Hoof

Oh, okay. But... how do I copy it? I'm trying to do that, and it's still not working :(

And thanks for sticking up for me :blush:  It really was kind. ありがとうございました! (Thank you!) :D

Are you talking about a pony you made in the pony generator (general zoi) or a picture you personally made?

On hubworld. I know it's pathetic, but it's all I know. :P  But I think I've heard of General Zoi.

And thanks for sticking up for me :blush:  It really was kind. ありがとうございました! (Thank you!) :D

On hubworld. I know it's pathetic, but it's all I know. :P  But I think I've heard of General Zoi.

Your welcome. I'm just trying to stop Trixie and her fanboys from destroying the one world that I love the most.

And about the hubworld pony creator, I just checked it out. Unless you want to get shot by everypony that sees your avatar, you may want to remake it with something else. (click the link)

After you make it, find the "prtscrn" button and it will take a picture of your screen (just have the pony on the screen) and edit the picture in paint after you take it. I don't remember where you can find your picture afterwards, but the internet can help you out with that.

Your welcome. I'm just trying to stop Trixie and her fanboys from destroying the one world that I love the most.

And about the hubworld pony creator, I just checked it out. Unless you want to get shot by everypony that sees your avatar, you may want to remake it with something else. (click the link)

Oh, okay. LOL I was in the middle of "The World Is Mine" just when you said that, and it implies to Trixie and TGAPMT xDDD ;)

Oh, okay. LOL I was in the middle of "The World Is Mine" just when you said that, and it implies to Trixie and TGAPMT xDDD ;)

Did someone say "World is mine?" That is NOT your job! You get one country, ONE!

It's a bit hard to take over the world when your avatar is made from the hu-hubwo-hubworl DAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT"S BUCKING PRICELESS! YOU TRIED USING THE BUCKING HUBWORLD PONY CREATOR DAHAHA! *explodes into a large puddle of corona and taquitos*

• Brohoof 1

It's a bit hard to take over the world when your avatar is made from the hu-hubwo-hubworl DAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT"S BUCKING PRICELESS! YOU TRIED USING THE BUCKING HUBWORLD PONY CREATOR DAHAHA! *explodes into a large puddle of corona and taquitos*

IKR xDDD I would've gotten CREAMED by that

Did someone say "World is mine?" That is NOT your job! You get one country, ONE!

It's a song by Hatsune Miku. Learn your Japanese, kiddo. And I know I get one country when my parents die.

IKR xDDD I would've gotten CREAMED by that

It's a song by Hatsune Miku. Learn your Japanese, kiddo. And I know I get one country when my parents die.

Hehehe, creamed. You nasty.

And you make it sound like you're looking forward to your parents death. Lady, you mean.

Are you talking about a pony you made in the pony generator (general zoi) or a picture you personally made?

Okay, I made my General Zoi pony. Now what do I do? :D  I really think this looks like the OC I actually made :P

Hehehe, creamed. You nasty.

And you make it sound like you're looking forward to your parents death. Lady, you mean.

I meant to say, I would get creamed by that TGAPMT guy if I used TFPM xD ^_^  and I'm not looking forward to it, I'm just putting it out there. :P

On your keyboard, several columns above the arrow keys, there should be be a button saying (in an abreviated form) print screen(takes a screenshot of your computer) Don't be surprised if it looks like prnt scrn or something along those lines. Go to the generalzoi page, make sure the pony is kinda close to the middle, and press the button. Im using an ipod to write this so if i look up the next part it'll delete this text. Give me a second.

Then you go into any prograYm (probably paint) and press the paste button, the. You'll get the picture there on your screen. From there, just do a bit of editing and you're good.

On your keyboard, several columns above the arrow keys, there should be be a button saying (in an abreviated form) print screen(takes a screenshot of your computer) Don't be surprised if it looks like prnt scrn or something along those lines. Go to the generalzoi page, make sure the pony is kinda close to the middle, and press the button. Im using an ipod to write this so if i look up the next part it'll delete this text. Give me a second.

Then you go into any prograYm (probably paint) and press the paste button, the. You'll get the picture there on your screen. From there, just do a bit of editing and you're good.

Ok, thank you!!! :D I'm just a little confused, but I'm sure I'll get it! :D^_^

So.... now what? :mellow:  Now me I'm bored! xD Herp derp herp derp herp derp derp herp!!!! xD

So.... now what? :mellow:  Now me I'm bored! xD Herp derp herp derp herp derp derp herp!!!! xD

ANYBODY WANNA CHAT?! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  Please????? PLEASE????? PLEASE SAVE MEEEE!!!!! xD Srsly I need someone to help me chat stuff O_O xD

Also Have fun on the forums, and stay away from muffin thief he is a traitor.

Otay :P So now what? xD Muffin Theif is kinda stuck up <_<  LOOOOOOOL

All right, glad to help. If you need anything (friend advice, target pratice) hit me with a PM. I'm gonna fall asleep now, don't let muffin thief take over while im unconsious.

Okay, xD It'll be fun beating Muffin Theif in word battle. ~ButterMooshMustache

So.... now what? :mellow: Now me I'm bored! xD Herp derp herp derp herp derp derp herp!!!! xD

ANYBODY WANNA CHAT?! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Please????? PLEASE????? PLEASE SAVE MEEEE!!!!! xD Srsly I need someone to help me chat stuff O_O xD

TGAPMT would be willing to engage in a conversation. (Or... you can talk to me. The normal Muffin Thief, who rarely appears outside of Everfree.)

TGAPMT would be willing to engage in a conversation. (Or... you can talk to me. The normal Muffin Thief, who rarely appears outside of Everfree.)

Well, the everfree's not too safe to go to, and she doesn't like TWASPMT so... *Pulls out alicorn pistol that's already overcahrged 3 times and pops an energy beam in your head*

Well, the everfree's not too safe to go to, and she doesn't like TWASPMT so... *Pulls out alicorn pistol that's already overcahrged 3 times and pops an energy beam in your head*

(*Facepalm* The Everfree section of the FORUMS ) *Receives shot* *Receives slight brain damage* Why are you trying to kill TGAPMT?!?

(*Facepalm* The Everfree section of the FORUMS ) *Receives shot* *Receives slight brain damage* Why are you trying to kill TGAPMT?!?

For planning to kill Equestria. You're... you're still planning to with Trixie, right? 

For planning to kill Equestria. You're... you're still planning to with Trixie, right?

Not to KILL. To CONQUER! TO LIBERATE! TO MAKE A NEW EQUESTRIA! Why do you still follow their orders?

Not to KILL. To CONQUER! TO LIBERATE! TO MAKE A NEW EQUESTRIA! Why do you still follow their orders?

Who's they? Shining Armor put me on leave two days ago, so I'm doing this out of pure will, not orders. And there's a difference between tyranny and harmony. Here's a little bit of the latter *pulls alicorn pistol trigger, but it explodes yet again sending me to the moon* TEAM LEATHER'S BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAIN! *twinkle in the sky*

Who's they? Shining Armor put me on leave two days ago, so I'm doing this out of pure will, not orders. And there's a difference between tyranny and harmony. Here's a little bit of the latter *pulls alicorn pistol trigger, but it explodes yet again sending me to the moon* TEAM LEATHER'S BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAIN! *twinkle in the sky*

Ha. Heh. Ha, ha HA *Bursts out laughing* That's what you get for promoting tyranny!

Ha. Heh. Ha, ha HA *Bursts out laughing* That's what you get for promoting tyranny!

*on the moon rummaging through Luna's old revenge stuff* Let's see. Chainsaw? Nah, my hooves aren't shaped for that. grenades? Nope, I was never a good pitcher in baseball when I was a colt. Rubber duckie? Why the buck did luna have this... oh well, it may help me anyways. *flies back down to earth, turns into a meteorite halfway through the descent, and crashes into a russian buiilding injuring 400 ponies* Wow, so much for befriending the land of badplot accents and vodka. *flies to sugarcube corner to order a smoothie*

• Brohoof 1

Herp derp herp derp herp derp herp derp herp derp herp derp herp!!!!

HEY WHAT DOES THIS DO??? AND

Woah... lady, how in Equestria did you do that? *gasp* maybe you're like Twilight Sparkle, and you can make things get all like woosh and ftttttt and they shrink and fly around and grow and shit! *gasp once more* ermahgerd you really are a princess!