Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, I'm Princess Sugar Hoof!

Queen Sugar Hoof

NO. YOU DO NOT GET TO BE PRINCESS. MUFFIN THIEF ALREADY HAS 3 TO DEAL WITH RIGHT NOW. JOIN THE GREAT AND POWERFUL MUFFIN THIEF, TOGETHER, PSH AND TGAPMT CAN OVERTHROW THE TYRANNY THAT EXISTS IN EQUESTRIA TODAY.

*Gives sword*

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the MLP forums Princess Sugar hoof! 

Please enjoy your visit and your stay! Everybody here is really nice and don't forget to hae a nice day!

~Bursts into a fog of confetti and streamers-
  • Brohoof 2

Hai! I'm princess of Tokyhoof. I'm new to Ponyville. Could someone please fill me in? :wub:    It's really nice here, so I might even stay!

Welcome to the forums!  This is the thread explaining what each forum and sub-forum is for: http://mlpforums.com/topic/13005-ultimate-mlp-forums-posting-guide/

And please excuse Muffin Thief.  He acts strange like that sometimes.  We Trixie fans have absolutely no plans for overthrowing Feld0, renaming the forums "trixieforums.com" and mandating an oath of loyalty to Her G&Pness.

Edited by TRIXIE Starswirl TRIXIE
  • Brohoof 1

"Yes welcome hmmm yes yes" manically laughs and swivels chair, hoof gets caught in wheel, hits desk and falls to floor. "I'm okay I'm okay."

Edited by Vinyl Rave
  • Brohoof 1

NO. YOU DO NOT GET TO BE PRINCESS. MUFFIN THIEF ALREADY HAS 3 TO DEAL WITH RIGHT NOW. JOIN THE GREAT AND POWERFUL MUFFIN THIEF, TOGETHER, PSH AND TGAPMT CAN OVERTHROW THE TYRANNY THAT EXISTS IN EQUESTRIA TODAY.

*Gives sword*

Muffin Thief, shut the buck up before I jam that leftover pizza right up your plothole.

Hai! I'm princess of Tokyhoof. I'm new to Ponyville. Could someone please fill me in? :wub:    It's really nice here, so I might even stay!

Tokyhoof... I'm guessing your Japmanese? Well, welcome to your new home/obsession/addiction! Not much to fill you in on other than Muffin Thief teamed up with trixie and is gonna try to take over Equestria. And NO, they're not the good guys, don't let them take over please. And if you do happen to take the sword he handed you, shove it straight up his plot hole, and it's like throwing a paper airplane down a hallway. heheheheh

*Gives sword*

Ummm... not of here... of Tokyhoof ;)  ??? So what's this about Muffin Theif? They sound nice :3

Ummm... not of here... of Tokyhoof ;) ??? So what's this about Muffin Theif? They sound nice :3

NO. THEY HAVE BEEN IN POWER FAR TOO LONG. BUT MT HAS A PLAN. HE JUST NEEDS ENOUGH BITS TO AFFORD SOMETHING VERY DEAR TO HIM...

Ummm... not of here... of Tokyhoof ;)  ??? So what's this about Muffin Theif? They sound nice :3

No please PLEASE don't join him! He wants to destroy Equestria! In his opinion, love and kindness is tyranny. This colt is going to steal the bits out of your pocket and then use them to buy rotten tomatoes to feed his mare friend, Trixie. (she got so many tomatoes thrown at her in her career she now resorts to only eating them)

Muffin Thief, shut the buck up before I jam that leftover pizza right up your plothole.

Tokyhoof... I'm guessing your Japmanese? Well, welcome to your new home/obsession/addiction! Not much to fill you in on other than Muffin Thief teamed up with trixie and is gonna try to take over Equestria. And NO, they're not the good guys, don't let them take over please. And if you do happen to take the sword he handed you, shove it straight up his plot hole, and it's like throwing a paper airplane down a hallway. heheheheh

Oh! Well, thanks for the info. I'm used to mean people, so what they said was really silly funny to me. Heheheheheheh :lol:

No please PLEASE don't join him! He wants to destroy Equestria! In his opinion, love and kindness is tyranny. This colt is going to steal the bits out of your pocket and then use them to buy rotten tomatoes to feed his mare friend, Trixie. (she got so many tomatoes thrown at her in her career she now resorts to only eating them)

Oh, okay. This place is just so new, so I don't know who's evil... sorry :blush:

Oh! Well, thanks for the info. I'm used to mean people, so what they said was really silly funny to me. Heheheheheheh :lol:

Thanks for not joining on his tyranny BS. I'm leatherbehlt, isn't Tokyhoof halfway across the world from Ponyville? 

*Gives sword*

*pushes sword away* *takes out own sword* I don't think you know the pony you're dealing with... :ph34r:

Thanks for not joining on his tyranny BS. I'm leatherbehlt, isn't Tokyhoof halfway across the world from Ponyville? 

Yeah... I had to take five Pony Expresses, and two planes... well, I'm here to stay, at least! :wub:

But... TGAPMT is not evil... NOPONY has PROOF that he is evil... so he is NOT evil.

TGAPMT? What in Equestria is THAT???? Some kind of... company? :huh:  Seems odd.

*pushes sword away* *takes out own sword* I don't think you know the pony you're dealing with... :ph34r:

Careful, cupcake VS blank flank isn't very smart my royal Maresian friend. And the last time I tried to stab him, the knocked me back 30 hooves in the air with his (pretty short) horn. Then MikeJr (another rival of mine) got rid of his horn. It was bucking hilarious when he lost his horn.

Yeah... I had to take five Pony Expresses, and two planes... well, I'm here to stay, at least! :wub:

TGAPMT? What in Equestria is THAT???? Some kind of... company? :huh:  Seems odd.

You just ninja'd me AND became a muffin at the same time. I underestimated you. Oh, and that's his BS acronym for "the great and powerful muffin thief" I prefer calling him TWASPMT (the weak and stupid plotted muffin thief) to avoid boosting his morale.

TGAPMT? What in Equestria is THAT???? Some kind of... company? :huh: Seems odd.

It stands for The Great and Powerful Muffin Thief. And you seriously don't want to fight TGAPMT. He PWNs.

Careful, cupcake VS blank flank isn't very smart my royal Maresian friend. And the last time I tried to stab him, the knocked me back 30 hooves in the air with his (pretty short) horn. Then MikeJr (another rival of mine) got rid of his horn. It was bucking hilarious when he lost his horn.

You just ninja'd me AND became a muffin at the same time. I underestimated you. Oh, and that's his BS acronym for "the great and powerful muffin thief" I prefer calling him TWASPMT (the weak and stupid plotted muffin thief) to avoid boosting his morale.

Oh lol I didn't mean to ninja you xD sorry about that :blush:  ああ、本当にごめんなさい I said, "Oh, so sorry!" BTW :P

It stands for The Great and Powerful Muffin Thief. And you seriously don't want to fight TGAPMT. He PWNs.

O rly? :huh:  Self-proclaimed much? Wow...  :mellow: Are you sure you "PWN", and don't get PWNed?

O rly? :huh: Self-proclaimed much? Wow... :mellow: Are you sure you "PWN", and don't get PWNed?

Of course TGAPMT PWNs. He is great and powerful! Self-proclaimed? TGAPMT may be, but ponies everywhere know that he is Great and Powerful! Edited by Muffin Thief

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the MLP forums Princess Sugar hoof! 

Please enjoy your visit and your stay! Everybody here is really nice and don't forget to hae a nice day!

~Bursts into a fog of confetti and streamers-

Well thanks! Sorry I didn't see it earlier :(  Have some Pocky for an apology present! *gives two packs of Pocky*

Of course TGAPMT PWNs. He is great and powerful! Self-proclaimed? TGAPMT may be, but ponies everywhere know that he is Great and Powerful!

Okay, guess what this says: あなたマフィンシーフこれを読むことはできますか? Bet you can't read it, "TGAPMT!"  <_< Grrrr....... *eye twitch*

Oh lol I didn't mean to ninja you xD sorry about that :blush:  ああ、本当にごめんなさい I said, "Oh, so sorry!" BTW :P

O rly? :huh:  Self-proclaimed much? Wow...  :mellow: Are you sure you "PWN", and don't get PWNed?

He's high on some moon rocks he stole from Luna the other day. That and he's wearing an alicorn amulet, so he may be a little... you know. And you know/how to type in Japmarese? DAYUM!

Okay, guess what this says: あなたは、マフィンシーフこれを読むことはできますか? Bet you can't read it, "TGAPMT!" <_< Grrrr....... *eye twitch*

TGAPMT does not wish to waste his time catering to the wants of his subjects. Join TGAPMT...

Can anyone tell

He's high on some moon rocks he stole from Luna the other day. That and he's wearing an alicorn amulet, so he may be a little... you know. And you know/how to type in Japmarese? DAYUM!

:blush: Thanks, Leatherbehlt! Wai---wait--- WAIT! Alicorn Amulet??? Woah! Where'd he get THAT?!

TGAPMT does not wish to waste his time catering to the wants of his subjects. Join TGAPMT...

おかげで、いや、ええと。 (Um, no thanks.) You really think I'm gonna join a psychotic little group?! THINK AGAIN!!!! :angry:  Woah! Sorry, sorry, sorry!! Lost my temper! :blush:  But no.

I'm trying to put my "Fabulous Pony Maker" OC as my picture, what do I do?

She's not your subject. Knowing the fact that she's a princess, she may be a subject to mention (with fear) to Trixie next time you talk to her. 

Can anyone tell

:blush: Thanks, Leatherbehlt! Wai---wait--- WAIT! Alicorn Amulet??? Woah! Where'd he get THAT?!

おかげで、いや、ええと。 (Um, no thanks.) You really think I'm gonna join a psychotic little group?! THINK AGAIN!!!! :angry:  Woah! Sorry, sorry, sorry!! Lost my temper! :blush:  But no.

I'm trying to put my "Fabulous Pony Maker" OC as my picture, what do I do?

I can help you with your avatar/picture, just PM me. And apologizing to MT isn't the greatest of plans, although love and tolerance is a very common brony/pegasister battlefieild tactic.

• Brohoof 1

She's not your subject. Knowing the fact that she's a princess, she may be a subject to mention (with fear) to Trixie next time you talk to her. 

I can help you with your avatar/picture, just PM me. And apologizing to MT isn't the greatest of plans, although love and tolerance is a very common brony/pegasister battlefieild tactic.

Oh, okay. But... how do I copy it? I'm trying to do that, and it's still not working :(