Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pirate Adventure Rp! (Steampunk Edition)

Alex Kennedy

@

"Ma'am" Harmonic nodded as he magically opened the door for Diamond to enter her cabin. He then looked up at her, somewhat nervously before looking across at the ponies bailing from the other ship. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself at the sudden change of events that had just taken place. 

Diamond smiled and stepped into her cabin. She trotted over to the two chairs and sat down. She picked up her tea which was now quiet cold. She frowned and used her magic to heat it up again (She's not a fire bender)

"Come sit, Harmonic." She said, using her magic to heat up Harmonic's tea.

Tink looked embarrassed. "Sorry, I didn't realize you didn't work here. I'm sure I can- Oh shoot." She said, cutting herself off, mid-sentence. "Storm, I just remembered why I even joined your crew in the first place. Being so caught up in my work made me forget. Forgive me, but I must leave. Have a good day." Tink said hastily, looking a bit worried now. She gave a small nod to Copper before limping out of the store. She then flew off at a very fast speed, not giving the other two ponies any chance of catching up.

(( OoC// Sorry, I'm afraid I'm going to be leaving the roleplay. Ya'll have a good time. ))

@

"Uh...y-yes ma'am" he stammered before trotting inside, closing the door behind him. 

He sat down across the table from her, where he was originally sat before everything kicked off. He sat staring into his tea with an empty look on his face, coupled with a contradicting deep-thought look in his eyes. 

@,

Rambler just stared at her for a minute after she took off her cloak.

"You know, I had almost forgotten just how beautiful you are. And there's no way anyones going to try anything on you while I'm around. I'll make sure of that. But, you know what? You really should come with me. It'll be great. We could be together all the time and we wouldn't have to worry about anything happening to each other while we were apart." 

@,

Minath shrugged, trying to hide her exitement. "Well, I guess my landpony won't be getting her rent!" Minath said, laughing. She was just glad to see Rambler again. He still seemed entracnced, and that was always good. Minath just felt so.... euphoric. But after awhile, ponies started whispering to each other, and pointing to her. "If you want to be seen with me in public, you should make sure there aren't any visible 'wanted' signs around here." Minath whispered to Rambler.

@

"Uh...y-yes ma'am" he stammered before trotting inside, closing the door behind him. 

He sat down across the table from her, where he was originally sat before everything kicked off. He sat staring into his tea with an empty look on his face, coupled with a contradicting deep-thought look in his eyes. 

"You okay there ?" She asked, noticing his lost in space look. "You did a good job on the ship." She said, trying to make conversation.

She sipped her tea and looked out the window as a loud *bang* Blasted through the air.

She smiled as a few fragments from the trade ship flew past the window.

@

Harmonic snapped back to reality when he heard Diamond speak. He chuckled slightly at her compliment, and responded to her questions after sipping his own drink. "Yeah...i'm good...it's just that -" he cut himself off mid sentence, going back to sipping his drink. He ran a hoof around the rim of his mug for a second, as he seemed to be thinking about what to say "Thank you, ma'am - but i'm sure you've seen better yourself, or do you not pay attention to your own battlefield abilities? You have always enthralled me with your warring grace." Looking out the window, he saw a chunk of wood fly past and smash against the ships railing - immediately he jumped up, before his brain realised he knew there was no danger and made him sit back down again. 

@,

Rambler chuckled.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about that. The mayor of trotuga and I have always been very friendly with each other, and you could say that he's benefitted from our relationship significantly. There's no way he would allow for me or my marefriend to actually be arrested or anything." 

@,

"Well, that's good," Minath said. Ponies were gawking like mad, and they seem to be taking in Rambler as well. "But all these eyes after so long make me nervous, after all, Celestia is still looking for one particular ex-captiain of the gaurd who led pirates to pillage Canterlot. Let's go back to my apartment, before I start shooting ponies." Minath said, getting up. "He should come too." Minath added gesturing to Firewhip.

After afew, very,very crowed blocks, Minath opened the door to her apartment, spotless and orderly, with nearly nothing laying out. She pored the stallions some rum.

"Wait!" Copper yelled and ran out of the store after her, but she had disappeared down the street. After that confusing voyage Copper couldn't even remember why he had entered the store in the first place and decided to head on back to the inn.

He had barely stepped in the door before he was tackled by a drunken stallion brandishing an empty cider mug. He backed away frantically and the stallion collapsed to the floor snoring. Inside was chaos; chairs were being thrown, bottles being broken, and hats being stolen. There was absolutely no way a pony like him could make it to his room alive, much less get any sleep afterwards. There was no way he could survive another week here, tomorrow he would find anyway possible off the island, no matter what that way would be.

He found a worn-down bench in a more deserted part of town, a feeble attempt to keep away the thieves an drunkards, and fell asleep.

((@, I would like for Copper to catch a ride on Rambler's ship, is that alright with you?))

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

@,

Rambler sat down and graciously accepted the glass of rum.

"You know, you were right about coming here. Even though we weren't in any real danger, I just feel a lot safer here, away from so many prying eyes. At any rate, it might be good if we stayed here for the night. We'll be setting sail at noon tomorrow, so I think we should probably just wait here in the meantime."

@,

"That seems like a good idea. Who all is going to stay here? I have three extra beds and a couch." Minath said, sitting down, taking a sip from her drink. "I'm guessing Storm, Firewhip, yourself... and I'll need some things. Not much, I've been expecting you to take me with you." Minath said, winking.

Dinghy trotted across the deck, and safely took cover under the hatch that led to the lower area of the ship. He watched as the merchant ship exploded in a brilliant warm colors; an amazing heat that rivaled the sun caressed the donkey's face. Bits and pieces of the annihilated ship flew above his cover. He sighed.

"Quick and easy," Dinghy muttered to himself, "Jus' the way I prefer it."

He closed the hatch above his head, making his way back to the galley to clean up his food.

Edited by Halfblood

@

Rambler nodded.

"Yeah, I guess it'll be me and Firewhip, maybe Storm if he shows up. So what things do you need, anyway? Oh, and... It's good to hear you were already planning on coming with me. You have no idea how much I miss you when we're not together."

He smiled and kissed gave her a peck on the cheek.

@,

Minath shrugged. "Clothes, bits, a spare pair of goggles." Minath said, then looking at her goggles resting on the table. She couldn't wear them around Trotuga because they might break, or somepony would take them.

"Okay. At least I know how much food to made. About five bucking gallons." Minath said, laughing.

@,

Rambler laughed with her.

"Alright well, I don't think it should be too much of a problem to get those things. I know some people who will be able to provide everything we need. But we can take care of that later. So how have you been passing the time since the last time I saw you? 

@,

Minath laughed. "Well, mostly the same things. Pony watching, drinking, drunkinly pony watching, more drinking. But now when I go drinking I don't bring home men!" She said, laughing. "And it's not like they haven't tried. " Minath said, laughing more. She poured herself and her company more rum.

• Brohoof 1

@

Harmonic snapped back to reality when he heard Diamond speak. He chuckled slightly at her compliment, and responded to her questions after sipping his own drink. "Yeah...i'm good...it's just that -" he cut himself off mid sentence, going back to sipping his drink. He ran a hoof around the rim of his mug for a second, as he seemed to be thinking about what to say "Thank you, ma'am - but i'm sure you've seen better yourself, or do you not pay attention to your own battlefield abilities? You have always enthralled me with your warring grace." Looking out the window, he saw a chunk of wood fly past and smash against the ships railing - immediately he jumped up, before his brain realised he knew there was no danger and made him sit back down again. 

Diamond smiled. "I'm flattered." She said, using her magic to pull a cigarette and a long cigarette holder from a drawer across the room. She stuck the cigarette into the cigarette holder and lit it using her magic. "I want you to know something. You don't owe me anything. I have noticed how you seem to act differently around me." She said, taking a long puff form her cigarette.

@,

Rambler laughed but then became a little more serious.

"And... I want to thank you for that. I know it must be really hard when I go out sailing and leave you all by yourself. I've heard so many times that a sailor comes home to find his mare with someone else, and I'm just glad you're stronger than that."

@

(I dont get the notification when you quote me, only when you mention me which is odd)

Harmonic looked down at his hooves, as he tensed them hard, trying to relieve some tension. He scowled, and in a low tone he spoke "I...I...I owe you my life. Where it not for your chance passing all those months back, i'd be nothing but food for the buzzards now." He looked back up, finishing his tea and placing his mug on the table. Walking over and standing by the window next to the door. "Respectfully ma'am, there was a time where if I didn't owe you anything, I wouldn't be here at all."

• Brohoof 1

@,

Her facial expression didn't change as Harmonic got up and moved towards the door. "Harmonic, if I didn't have you fighting alongside me every time we got into a battle with another ship. Lets just say I think I probably would have lost some of those battles. If I hadn't picked you up. I probably wouldn't be alive myself." She said, sipping her tea,

• Brohoof 1

@,

Minath gave Rambler a ludicrous look and said "Please! The stallions here aren't half as awesome as you." She said, nuzzling his neck. "And I bet Storm will be here soon. He'll know where to come. Or... I could use my new spell." Minath added, smiling. She had just learned how to teleport not only herself, but other ponies as well!

@,

Rambler was intrigued at the mention of a new spell. He always loved to see the new ways that Minath had found to become even better with magic and flight than she already was.

"You have a new spell? You should totally do it. I'd love to see what you've learned." 

@,

"Okay, I can now... wait for it... teleport other things, as well as myself!" This was a huge step, before whenever she tried it things would get... mutilated.

"See! Look!" Minath said, and focused on the apple basket in the kitchen. After afew moments, she teleported it onto Rambler's lap. "How do you like them apples!?" Minath expaimed exitedly.

@

Harmonic was about to return the compliment, but he had already thrown one her way. He didn't want to come across as anything he wasn't. After all, Diamond was the only one ever to see his softer side. "I should have brought back their captain" he sighed, hanging his head down almost to the floor. "He deserved a proper burial, at least."

• Brohoof 1