Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pirate Adventure Rp! (Steampunk Edition)

Alex Kennedy

'Well it's about time I came back to Neighsau. I wonder if.... Ah, there it is!'  Irish Steel heads to the front of a tavern called The Drunken Hammer. 'All right guys! I'm back, free round of drinks on me.' He heads to the back of his tavern and finds a worker there. 'You. Go out and party, get a drink'

It appears that Fiera brought us and the longboat safely to Neighsau, and Azura was still in one piece. "Heh." she said, letting go of her rather evil plans of blowing the ship in half, hopped off the boat and headed towards town. She was hoping to find a blacksmith to forge a machete she had in mind, but she decided to head over to the inn to take a quick nap since she was rather tired and she hasn't slept since she got off the ship she was captured on. She tossed a few bits on the counter, took the key and headed up to her room. "Finally, a bed that I could sleep in.." she said as she tossed herself onto the bed and fell asleep.

Demence made his way off the longboat. He wasn't dead. That was something to proud of. Now then, time to do something. He saw Azura walk off in the direction of the inn. Demence decided he should probably arm himself better, seeing as his plans with the orange mare were big. He wouldn't be surprised if they saw the Vermilion Sky again so soon. He walked in the direction he believed the weapons dealer was. 

@, @,

She drifted into a deep sleep, at least until she heard a loud sound coming from outside. It sounded like a huge engine on a ship, so she went over and peeked out the window and saw one of the sexiest ships, sitting right outside as a bunch of ponies went off it, though it didn't look like something she cant handle with Demence and Irish. "Hehe." she laughed evilly as she thought about stealing it. Azura decided to go find the others before they leave.

As she walked out of the inn, she spotted Demence heading to some sort of weapons dealer. She approached him and said "Hey, check that out." she said as she pointed her hoof to the ship that was as big as the Vermillion Sky, maybe even bigger.

@@Azura,

Demence turned his head to where Azura was pointing and grinned. "Oh, that is beautiful. Now then, let me just buy something, and I'll be right over to help." He walked into the building and pointed his sword at the pony behind the counter. "Decent gun of some sort. Sixty seconds. Go." The pony ran into the back room, leaving Demence to wait. He counted down the seconds, then the stallion came back.The pony was shaking, scared.. "Hmm. Interesting. Lets see if it works." Demence pointed the gun at the shop keeper's head and shot. "You were ten seconds late." He turned to Azura "Okay then, let us be off, then." 

(OOC: Sorry if this was rushed. No reason provided.)

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Azura,  

Hearing Azura laugh (creepily at that) Irish says to the worker 'Right, i'll be heading off again. Sorry, but right now the tavern is your responsibility. Grabbing the necessary materials, (lance, vintage revolver, metal, and putting anvil outside door and whatnot) Irish Steel pushes past a group of ponies that came off a ship that Azura is pointing at. 'That ship, eh?' Hearing the gunshot, Steel turns and sees that zebra pony shoot a weapons dealer. Running over and grabbing ammo and whatnot, he turns to the zebra pony. 'I don't think we've properly been introduced. My names Irish Steel, please to meet your acquaintance.', holding out his hoof.

@

"And of that I have no doubt ma'am." he hooved around his cloak for a few seconds and then looked longingly at the deck. "I lost my axe again, you know" he laughed a little, but he was more annoyed than anything. "Still blunt, now cold and alone and I dont know where. I can't even make anymore poisons as I wasted all my ingredients trying to strengthen my neurotoxins. That was a total waste of bits, time and effort." 

(Sorry for being so quiet lately guys, i've not really been in the mood to post much)

@,

"Demence." The zebra ignored the hoof, not caring to shake it. "Now then, that ship is sitting there looking sexy as hell. Let's hurray up and steal it." He raised his pistol and aimed it on a pony. The trigger was pulled and the bullet had a direct collide with the targeted pony's head. "Wow. This thing works. Was afraid I was ripped off."

(OOC: I love shooting things.)

@,

She was hoping to steal the ship completely undetected but she doubt that will ever happen since it was a rather large ship and there must be some of the crew members on there. "Do you have any idea how we'll infiltrate this ship and steal it? I'm not letting such a valuable chance slip by." she told Demence, hoping he'd come up with a plan.

(OOC: Forgot to add color.)

Edited by Azura

@,

"When we arrive in Neighsau...we can find somepony to make one...a new one, maybe you could enchant it." She said, smiling at him and walking up towards her room. She stopped and turned around. "Some goes for the...poisons and such. Its on me." She turned back around and walked into her cabin

((WHY AM I STILL AWAKE ?))

@@Azura

"Well, that's simple. Take them out and take their ship." He reloaded his pistol and shot again, taking out another of the ponies. "Well, this is easy, isn't it. How long do you think it will take before they fight back?" Another pony fell to another bullet from his gun. "Actually, this is too easy. Boringly so. Any ideas for something more fun?"

(OOC: Yes. This took forever to write. I was distracted.)

@,

"Too boring eh? Maybe we could dress up as one of the crew members, wait till they come back and take them out in air, that would be pretty cool, and dangerously exciting." she said with a grin on her face.

(OOC: I always get distracted as well and I just end up typing a little bit sometimes since I don't know what to say.)

Edited by Azura

@,

After a few more minutes of sailing they arrived at Neighsau. They finished tying the boat to the docks and a few crew members happily trotted off into town...while a group of others stayed on board, two of which were playing cards right in front of the gangplank.

Diamond walked out of her room and searched around the ship for Harmonic. "Hey you...Lets go get that Axe huh ?" She said, grinning at him and moving towards the Gangplank.

@@Azura,

@,

"When we arrive in Neighsau...we can find somepony to make one...a new one, maybe you could enchant it." She said, smiling at him and walking up towards her room. She stopped and turned around. "Some goes for the...poisons and such. Its on me." She turned back around and walked into her cabin

((WHY AM I STILL AWAKE ?))

(OOC: you can ask my person to enchant it.)

Seeing the Vermillion sky touch down, Steel walked over to Azura and said "Watch out, we've got these buggers near us again. Heres to hoping they don't mess up the operation."   'i'm going back to my tavern before they buy it out.' Rushing back to his tavern, he jumps behind the bar ready to serve anypony.

Edited by Oireann

@,

A sudden thought popped into her mind. "We could trick the pirates on the other ship to fight the Vermillion Sky's crew members. All we have to do is shoot one of them while standing on the Vermillion and escape through a window as they fight each other!" she thought it was a great plan, and the only thing she had to do is make it happen.

(OOC: This is going to be good..)

@@Azura,

"Good plan. Now, how do we get onto the same ship of which we were just kicked out of and threatened on?" He agreed that Azura's plan would be great, but things like this were a problem. "Anyone got an idea for this? Sorry to contradict and all, but yea. Psychopath and nut-job, along with the rest of the crew. They aren't exactly a welcoming committee." He hated to have to go against such a fun plan, but for once, he was thinking reasonably.

@,

"Both of them got off the ship, so they aren't on it. All we have to do is pretend to be friendly, shoot them when nopony is looking and go down to the lower deck to escape and steal their boat, isn't that simple?" she said sarcastically, knowing that it wasn't an easy task, but something that was definitely worth trying.

@,

(luckily for you, Harmonic doesn't drink)

@

(Totally never even got these posts cap'n, sorry)

Harmonic had been sat on the bow of the ship the entire journey after their...event. He heard Diamonds voice and he immediately snapped his head around to look at her, when he heard the mention of getting his axe back, he smiled rather sadistically "Thanks ma'am, but I dont even know where I lost it...I could always fashion another though...that mare was strong, I bet her bones would be too..." he trailed off as he spoke, almost into a growl as he looked across the port they had docked in, as if he was suggesting they go looking for the ponies they had just evicted.

(I can't help but get the feeling Harmonic is becoming slowly more insane...this wasn't planned, I swear)

She walked pass and grabbed a piece of cloth on her way. Wrapping it around her face, she looked like a lost wanderer walking around. She had a change of plans, since going on the Vermillion would be stupid, Azura decided to directly go onto the boat she plans on hi-jacking. There was a pirate standing right at the entrance and not a lot of pirates on the deck, so it's just a boat for the taking. She knew there was definitely more pirates inside but infiltrating it would be a lot easier.

@, @,

Azura approached the pirate, unwrapping the cloth and using it as weapon by tying it around him and strangling him until he was out of breath. She tossed his body off the ship and waved at Demence and Steel.

@,

(OOC: I feel like I should just say it...I'm kinda losing interest in this RP.)

"And that is why we're buying you a new one. Come on. Sand, you're in charge while we are gone." She said, looking over at a small mare by the side of the ship who nodded.

Diamond trotted off the ship, flicking her tail at Harmonic, gesturing for him to follow her.

(I'm not so much losing interest as I am losing time)

"Buy me...a...n...new one" Harmonic's expression went from being one of glee to sheer emptiness. "I...yes ma'am..." he hesitated, eventually following her at a canter to catch up with her, slowing to a walk a few feet by her side.

(Just so everyone knows, I will be far less active in this RP than I ever have been, apologies - but I have given Flame full control over Harmonic while im gone.)

Those two didn't seem to see her, so she had to go alone. Charging at one of the ponies near the side of the ship, she bucked him off and made her way to the last pony that didn't seem to be aware of her. Not yet. Putting her hoof around his neck, Azura strangled him until he was out of breath. "These pirates are completely useless.." she told herself.

(OOC: That's sad to know.. I was hoping we could finish it. I guess roleplays nowadays never last long anymore..)