open Pirate Adventure Rp! (Steampunk Edition)

Alex Kennedy

@,

Gladius instinctively scowled at Rain's seeming lack of respect for the enemy's potential as a threat.

"Perhaps it doesn't seem very intimidating now, but believe me, once you fight them you'll see that they're reputation is well earned. They are not to be taken lightly."

Rain raised an eyebrow. "I did say I was kidding. I understand that they are not to be taken lightly." He said.

@

Harmonic nodded lightly, and headed off the ship. It wasn't long before he found himself outside the herbalists, looking in through the window. He'd not seen his herbs on the ground anywhere, and he was getting a little annoyed. Knowing it was his own fault though, he couldn't take it out on the shopkeep. 

He pushed open the door and stepped inside gathered up the herbs he took before, and threw them on the counter. 

"Some fella lookin just like you came in 'ere and bought these same 'erbs just yesterday!" Clearly the shopkeeps older age was affecting his vision or his memory. 

Harmonic hesitated for a moment, and without saying a word he threw his bits on the counter, collected his herbs and before he knew it he was back on board the Vermillion Sky - herbs tightly clutched in his mouth. He gave Diamond a nod, and made his way into his room below decks. 

(long post but...eh, whatever)

While Harmonic had left, Diamond had been playing card's with another crew member. She had a large pile of bits next to where she sat and the crew member...wasn't doing so well. Diamond chuckled. "You can have your bits back Crook. I need to go take off.She said, smiling at the crew member and walking up to the helm as Harmonic boarded the boat. She flicked a few dials and the whole ship slowly began to rise into the air.

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

(edited)

@,

Gladius sighed.

"Yes, yes, I know. I apologize, it's just that I've never had much of a sense of humor, and this business with Captain Rambler has been troubling me for some time. I've come so close to catching him so many times, and I'm at my wit's end over the whole thing."

Once Salty and Copper had headed below deck, Rambler addressed the rest of the crew.

"Alright, we have an important goal today, and if we succeed, we'll all be richer than we could ever imagine. It may not be easy, but I have faith in each and every one of you. Now, I've never been one for big speeches, so without further ado, let's set sail, lads!"

And within minutes, they were in the air and on course for their target.

Edited by Alex-Kennedy

Real men don't need signatures...

or legitimate usernames.

Shock smiled and withdrew her sword.

She went off to the corner, and began to shine it. After that, she had begun practicing a few moves with it. She sheathed it and sighed.

She went over to her room and lay on her bed, awaiting for when they had reached their target.

"I'm done being patient. Give me a name or I'll cut your balls off and sell them to a krogan."- Commander Shepard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq1elKBFZcI

(edited)

@,

Gladius sighed.

"Yes, yes, I know. I apologize, it's just that I've never had much of a sense of humor, and this business with Captain Rambler has been troubling me for some time. I've come so close to catching him so many times, and I'm at my wit's end over the whole thing."

Once Salty and Copper had headed below deck, Rambler addressed the rest of the crew.

"Alright, we have an important goal today, and if we succeed, we'll all be richer than we could ever imagine. It may not be easy, but I have faith in each and every one of you. Now, I've never been one for big speeches, so without further ado, let's set sail, lads!"

And within minutes, they were in the air and on course for their target.

"Have you ever considered going for another ship ? Maybe a weaker ship that would just be something to take your mind of the Rake." He said, looking up at the sky as the ship got higher and higher...He wanted so badly to go look around the deck of the ship but he knew that he should wait for Gladius to say anything else he had to say.

Edited by Sir Flame of Dancerville

@,

"I can't do that. Even if I were willing to stray from my primary target, I can't afford to waste this opportunity. We may never have another chance like this to force The Rake into a direct confrontation, and it wasn't easy to arrange for it, either."

Gladius then realized Rain seemed anxious to look around.

"You can go. There's nothing else we need to discuss." 

or legitimate usernames.

@,

"Alrighty then." He said, nodding and moving to the bow of the ship...where he popped his head over the side. He grinned at how high up they were. "This is amazing." He muttered, turning around and getting his antlers tangled up in a low hanging rope. "Ah buck." He muttered, shaking his head slightly to get the rope untangled.

Harmonic was fiddling around with his bag of herbs, putting them in bowls, mashing them up, boiling them, boiling them with other ingredients and all sorts of things. He periodically checked the door, as if fearing detection. A vile smell starting coming from one of his flasks, and a strong pungent smell from another. He grinned sadistically as he looked at one of his mixtures turn an impressive bright violet. It bubbled a little, before simmering out - but no matter how long he waited, it was never quite still. 

"Perfect"

img-1796426-3-wBKtbPh.pngI've been watching you, all this time.

(edited)

Darts strapped on his goggles and began to pedal rapidly, building tension in the crafts gyro engine. The propeller began to chop the air silently. Darts kept pedaling till there was a shudder as the machine clicked into gear. Darts let go of the clutch and was carried into the air by the large rotors spinning above his head.  He grabbed the yoke and was off.

Once he was flying smoothly Darts picked up his VHF radio and phone. "Zeitgeist to Predator, you have a clear sky. Safe for takeoff. Over." Suddenly Darts noticed another ship rising above the harbor, he gasped as he recognized it. "Gladius, we have an emergency! The Rake is leaving ahead of schedule, they are already in the air, hurry it up down there or we'll lose them again!"

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!

@

Storm chuckled when he saw Minath's wings twitch knowing that he'd just gotten under her skin. "Heh don't worry Minath I'll keep your little tryst that you've got with the cap'n a secret." Storm grinned cheekily hoping to poke more fun at her. He was only making assumptions but he knew Minath well enough to know if something like that had happened. "Just remember that on a pirate ship things can go sideways very easily." Storm shot her a serious look before giving her the same cheeky grin.

#136-Flareon (Storm Fire)

flareon.gif

Moveset: Flamethrower, Sunny Day, Bite, Flare Blitz

Current FiMFiction (Writer/Author) : Fractured Loyalties

My OC's:  Ignis Sica Leader of the Midnight Guard Melody: The Shy Vocalist Storm Fire- The Pegasus of Fire Snow Breeze- The Cold Hearted Pegasus

@,

Gladius grabbed the radio and calmly responded.

"Don't worry, Darts. It's all under control. We're not going to be confronting them just yet. I know where they're going and it doesn't really matter if they arrive a bit sooner than expected. Over and out."

He put down the radio and addressed the crew.

"Alright, everypony get moving. We should be out of here by now."

or legitimate usernames.

Darts frowned. 'Whatever you say boss. I told you not to take these pirates for granted, but don't listen to the pony who knows best!' Darts sighed. He picked a flask of cider from his coat pocket and took a quick swig. Other Navy pilots may frown upon drinking and flying, but Darts found that just enough to set his mind at ease and make him more relaxed and focused. It was an old privateer trick, if the navy would ever stop being such tightasses they might learn a thing or two from the pirates.

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!

@,@,

Rambler watched the two friends flying around the ship. If only he could join them.

"Hey, you two! Stop messing around before you hurt yourselves!"

He said this lightheartedly, knowing they would ignore him and honestly not caring. He knew they would be fine.

or legitimate usernames.

@, @

Storm took off after Minath giving chase and giving her a good run for her bits. He could hear Rambler barking at them to stop but in the air he was the boss. "Ok cap'n you just fly on up here and stop us." Storm joked as he continued chasing after Minath. Finally he managed to tag her and quickly took off in the opposite direction. He wasn't about to let her get him back after he'd just managed to tag her but she was quite fast. "Come on Minath there's no cap'n to help you here." Storm joked.

flareon.gif

My OC's:  Ignis Sica Leader of the Midnight Guard Melody: The Shy Vocalist Storm Fire- The Pegasus of Fire Snow Breeze- The Cold Hearted Pegasus

@,

Minath surged after Storm, using her magic to boost her wings. They glowed with her light cyan before she tagged him back and reversed directions like se was taught while she was a Royal Guard. Her magic died down from her wings and she glided, then dove down, swooping up at the last second, laughing like a maniac the whole time.

@

Storm growled as he dove after Minath easily making the same move as she did and keeping pace. "Hey that's not fair Minath you can't use your magic to increase your speed." Storm barked at her. He put all of his strength and rush to her before landing on her back gently "Gotcha." He laughed as he back flipped off of her and continued flying and weaved between the masts.

flareon.gif

@,

Minath stuck out her tounge when he mention her cheating. When he landed on her back, she charged after him. She sailed easily through the masts, due to her small wingspan because of her size.

She was withen inches when she had a great idea. "Storm, I have an idea, but you're going to have to help me with it.

She whispered in his ear her plan, and giggled.

@

Storm's eyes widened when he heard her plan and he started to laugh uncontrollably almost knocking into one of the masts. "You got yourself a deal Minath." Storm chuckled. Looking around he could see Rambler and pointed him out as he was giving a few orders to some of the crew. He held his hooves up to his mouth and giggled as he waited for Minath to start her plan.

flareon.gif

@,@,

Minath was silent as she sneaked near Rambler, her horn lighting up with it's cyan aura. The same aura that not encased Rambler and was raising him upward, to the waiting wings of Storm. Now all that was for Storm to swoop in...

Minath laughed as she lifted Rambler higher, waiting for Storm.

@,

It took a second for Rambler to realize he was suddenly floating.

"Wait, what... Hey! Who's doing this? Seriously, put me back down!"

Then he realized it was Minath and he decided to just let her have her fun.

Laughing, he shouted, "Minath, when I get back on the ground you're going to pay for this!"

or legitimate usernames.

@, @

Storm laughed as he watched Rambler barking at Minath trying not to looked panicked in the least. That worked well until Storm did his part swooping down and picking up Rambler with his hooves and took to the air. "Come on Cap'n lets go for a quick high flying adventure." Storm laughed as he flew higher into the air seeing Rambler's eyes start to bug out.

flareon.gif

(OOC: So...I am building the Vermilion Sky in minecraft...its pretty cool.)

@,

Diamond gestured for one of her crew members to come over and steer the ship.

She trotted down below deck and was met with a rather foul smell. "Harmonic *Cough* w-what are you doing ?" She asked, waving her hoof in front of her nose, trying to get rid of the smell.

Rain finally managed to untangle his antlers from the ropes and now...he didn't know what to do. He had never been on a ship before so he just kinda stood at the bow...awkwardly.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Minath laughed, her magic still at work so that Storm wouldn't have to carry as much wieght. She tailed close behind to stay in range.

She decided to let Rambler sit up in the air for afew more laps before Storm set him down. One would think Rambler would get used to being in the air. It more likely than not had to do with the fact that he was on the back of a pegasi.

@,@,

Rambler had to admit that it was a little scary, but mostly he was having fun. He decided he might as well play along though.

"Storm, I swear if you drop me, I'll kick your flank out of the sky!"

He laughed, knowing that Storm and Minath had things totally under control. 

or legitimate usernames.

@Alex-Kennedy, @Minath Watcher

Storm laughed as he continued flying around the ship making sure to fly low enough so that Rambler wouldn't hit his head on anything. Finally Storm flew lower to the ship but before he did he gave a cheeky grin and banked to the left and then to the right. "Woah there Cap'n almost lost ya there." Storm chuckled. He knew that Minath had complete control but he still wanted to scare him a bit. Landing softly on deck he waited for Minath to remove their captain from his back.

flareon.gif