Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey guys, all you got to know about me!

TwilightSparkles

It is certainly a pleasure to meet another new member. You will like the forums, everypony here is very nice and well the forums are very fun. :lol:

To show you, how fun this place can be here is your traditional warm welcome! :wub: 

• Brohoof 1

Well you seem quite similar to Twilight alright...especially that you get straight A's. :D And you love to write as well. Do you write stores? I am currently working on my own, actually. Maybe we could see your work someday. :D

Anyways, welcome aboard to our lovely world of ponies. It's a nice place to be, and you will love it here. ^__^ You can always message me if you wanna talk & stuff and don't be afraid to post anywhere! It's a whole lot of fun when you post!

See ya around. :3

(edited)

Well you seem quite similar to Twilight alright...especially that you get straight A's. :D And you love to write as well. Do you write stores? I am currently working on my own, actually. Maybe we could see your work someday. :D

Anyways, welcome aboard to our lovely world of ponies. It's a nice place to be, and you will love it here. ^__^ You can always message me if you wanna talk & stuff and don't be afraid to post anywhere! It's a whole lot of fun when you post!

See ya around. :3

I write stories in Microsoft Word but I don't share them with others, though.  :huh:  But anyways, do you do fanfiction? I do, it's really fun and your mind bursts with ideas!

& thanks for the welcome, I've just arrived to the forum yesterday, (wait was it today? :huh: ) oh, never mind sure, I can PM you if I have interesting stuff to generously share with you and nice sig!

Edited by joeyRpony