Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey all.

JusticeKyo

I'm really just passing through here. Looking for the friends that my older brother strongwilled_pegasus used to talk to. I never wanted to bring such info, but I believe you guys need to have some closure as well.. 

On November 26, 2023- at age 43, my brother passed away... 

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 10
  • Hugs 7

You were so loved, Strong. :(

My condolences go out to your family and friends.

I along with all of your friends will miss you and will never forget you, my friend.

I'll miss your friendship, the adorable animal videos you always sent and of course, the squishes you gave me and every other one of your friends.

You were amazing and someone that will always live on in my heart along with the hearts of all of your friends.

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 2
  • Sad 3
  • Hugs 2

1 hour ago, JusticeKyo said:

I'm really just passing through here. Looking for the friends that my older brother strongwilled_pegasus used to talk to. I never wanted to bring such info, but I believe you guys need to have some closure as well.. 

On November 26, 2023- at age 43, my brother passed away... 

oh my gosh.. I got a chance to meet this sweet person… this is so disheartening. 

he was always so supportive and kind and endearing to the community. 

• Brohoof 2
  • Sad 3
  • Hugs 3

1 minute ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

oh my gosh.. I got a chance to meet this sweet person… this is so disheartening. 

he was always so supportive and kind and endearing to the community. 

By any chance, did you guys take any photos? we don't have much left here. 

• Hugs 4

10 minutes ago, JusticeKyo said:

By any chance, did you guys take any photos? we don't have much left here. 

Yes, we did, actually. We will have to sift through the date on where it was taken and find it for you. 

since you do not have much, I’d like to share some more of what I remember that may be in the photos:

We were very silly and explored New York City together. I remember there was an issue with the GPS so when we gave him an address to a cafe, it took him to this confusing location so he wasn’t sure if we were legit or not (this is such a common gps glitch @.@). Then it turned out we had to do some weird walking around the city to find each other since that was a common glitch everyone had to deal with - it was a fond memory of laughter and relief as friends from an online community united. We even went to the Lego store and got some Legos for him but he was a humble man who shyly refused to accept them. 

My heart goes out to his mom, too. She is a very sweet lady who made me laugh on the phone with her sense of humor.

He will always be in our fond memories and I am quite saddened by this loss. I will DM you later as I am presently out of the country but shall be free later on. 

• Brohoof 2
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 3

2 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

Yes, we did, actually. We will have to sift through the date on where it was taken and find it for you. 

since you do not have much, I’d like to share some more of what I remember that may be in the photos:

We were very silly and explored New York City together. I remember there was an issue with the GPS so when we gave him an address to a cafe, it took him to this confusing location so he wasn’t sure if we were legit or not (this is such a common gps glitch @.@). Then it turned out we had to do some weird walking around the city to find each other since that was a common glitch everyone had to deal with - it was a fond memory of laughter and relief as friends from an online community united. We even went to the Lego store and got some Legos for him but he was a humble man who shyly refused to accept them. 

My heart goes out to his mom, too. She is a very sweet lady who made me laugh on the phone with her sense of humor.

He will always be in our fond memories and I am quite saddened by this loss. I will DM you later as I am presently out of the country but shall be free later on. 

Thank you so much.  It's a little personal, but a long time ago, our stepfather kicked us out of our apartment, and a lot of our stuff had gotten thrown away, childhood and baby photos included. so, I only really have one photo of him that I took in 2013, a few years after we had moved in with our mom. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 6
  • Hugs 1

My condolences for your loss.

While I didn't know him too well, all our interactions were wonderful. He was an incredibly friendly person and I have nothing but positive things to say. Strongwilled will be dearly missed.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

My condolences.:(

I hope this is the last of your frustration. I wish the best for you and your family.

(I'm sorry, I'm not good at social relations)

On 2023-12-27 at 8:16 AM, JusticeKyo said:

Thank you so much.  It's a little personal, but a long time ago, our stepfather kicked us out of our apartment, and a lot of our stuff had gotten thrown away, childhood and baby photos included. so, I only really have one photo of him that I took in 2013, a few years after we had moved in with our mom. 

HE SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR THIS BRUTALITY!

On 2023-12-27 at 11:42 AM, MLPIG said:

My condolences.:(

I hope this is the last of your frustration. I wish the best for you and your family.

(I'm sorry, I'm not good at social relations)

HE SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR THIS BRUTALITY!

Hey, why was this written in another language?

• Hugs 1

Hi,

My sincere condolences to Strong's friends and family.

These are really sad news. Ive never met strong in person but Ive interacted with him multipel times online.

Strong was one of the kindest and heart warmings guys Ive encountered here. Strong always took care of people who felt down and tried to cheer him up with adorable videos.

I really liked him a lot and Im gonna miss him deeply

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

This is devastating news. I was friends with @strongwilled_pegasus for years and to hear of this so suddenly is a hard one to handle. I had no idea there was anything going on with him health-wise. I am so sorry for this terrible news and he will be sorely missed. We had been corresponding for a long time but in recent years it was mostly discussion of news and media topics and nothing really personal. I regret now that I wasn’t more attentive or timely with my correspondence, and that I didn’t make a greater effort to know more of his personal life. My deepest condolences go out to you @JusticeKyo and to all my fellow ponies here who will miss our very, very dear friend. God bless.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 4