Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Tom the Rock became a Alicorn 0.0 AND derpy (yay!)

mane6

I find this really funny that raritys imaginery diamond becomes an alicorn i would laugh and cry at the smae time its that funny what do you think rarity would say about it?

post-11668-0-17313900-1362259012.jpg

post-11668-0-11622500-1362259024.jpg

• Brohoof 1

"Now..." Tom slowly and smootly said to his subjects. "You treated me as a fool, pathetic, worthless... But those days are OVER!" Just then, the gray boulder unleashed everlasting darkness upon every single living being in Equestria. As revenge. Revenge for the way he was treated. They were now his slaves.

Twilight flew into Canterlot at that moment. "N-n-no..." Twilight said shakily, looking upon the once glorious country, now engulfed in shadow.

"What is it, deary?" Tom asked the unicorn, "Do you not like my new land? Hahaha! Where are your pathetic friends now! Where are your foolish princesess NOW?!"

"Ahhhh! N-no! No! Nooooooo!!!" The librarian shouted in absolute terror, as Tom moved closer to her, and picked her up with his magic.

"This is where Friendship DIES." The now all powerful boulder whispered, as he tossed Twilight off the castle balcony. She hit the ground with a massive thud. The rock turned back to the ponies who were now his slaves, all trembling in fear.

"Now, my subjects...where were we? ...Ah yes." Tom fired a dark blast, to make his subjects fear him more than they did before. "ANYONE who disobeys me shall be executed IMMEDIATLY!"

End Chapter 1

"Now..." Tom slowly and smootly said to his subjects. "You treated me as a fool, pathetic, worthless... But those days are OVER!" Just then, the gray boulder unleashed everlasting darkness upon every single living being in Equestria. As revenge. Revenge for the way he was treated. They were now his slaves.

Twilight flew into Canterlot at that moment. "N-n-no..." Twilight said shakily, looking upon the once glorious country, now engulfed in shadow.

"What is it, deary?" Tom asked the unicorn, "Do you not like my new land? Hahaha! Where are your pathetic friends now! Where are your foolish princesess NOW?!"

"Ahhhh! N-no! No! Nooooooo!!!" The librarian shouted in absolute terror, as Tom moved closer to her, and picked her up with his magic.

"This is where Friendship DIES." The now all powerful boulder whispered, as he tossed Twilight off the castle balcony. She hit the ground with a massive thud. The rock turned back to the ponies who were now his slaves, all trembling in fear.

"Now, my subjects...where were we? ...Ah yes." Tom fired a dark blast, to make his subjects fear him more than they did before. "ANYONE who disobeys me shall be executed IMMEDIATLY!"

End Chapter 1

He fears only one pony. Pinky of the rock farm. She threatened to make McNuggets outa him, and then disappeared before he could act.

--No one knows rocks better than a rock farmer.