Princess Molestia talks about OC's

Princess_Molestia

Yeah the newer versions I've created are paler in pallet.

Well the green is something that has to be kept because... Well it's kind of intrinsic to the character later. The white of the mane I agree does need changing. Any suggestions?

As for being tweaked I'm thankful that Skybound is doing a pencil rendition for me (I can't daw even slightly). His rough sketch so far is below.

holly crap! he looks gorgeous, like a prince... :o HOT SHIT

but he completelly looks from a different planet, like he doesn't belong to Equestria because the style is so different to the MLP art. I don't know which colors can you choose, you might have to try >.<

Alright P_M, how do you feel about my three OCs? The links are down there in my signature. I've never really had anyone critique their appearances. And if you feel like it, a critique of their backstories and personalities would be helpful as well.

About Alicorn OCs, I think Concords is the only good Alicorn OC I've ever seen, it's canon friendly since apparantly he's supposed to be part of the royal family.

But anyways, about my OC here is a picture of him, I have actually art people drew of him too. (Especially Firebolt, she is awesome)

But here is just a generic one with a side view. I tried to make the colors complimentary and not too strange by making them all shades of green.

0t0R4yy.png

jeez this thread is really kicking off more then I thought it would...

About Alicorn OCs, I think Concords is the only good Alicorn OC I've ever seen, it's canon friendly since apparantly he's supposed to be part of the royal family.

But anyways, about my OC here is a picture of him, I have actually art people drew of him too. (Especially Firebolt, she is awesome)

But here is just a generic one with a side view. I tried to make the colors complimentary and not too strange by making them all shades of green.

0t0R4yy.png

so much green... he reminds me of a plant, can I see the other artwork, maybe it looks better in drawn not ponymaker format

jeez this thread is really kicking off more then I thought it would...

so much green... he reminds me of a plant, can I see the other artwork, maybe it looks better in drawn not ponymaker format

img-1225978-1-E98Mk0H.jpg

I like it. At least he's not colored in neon stripes or something crazy like that. Besides, I like green, quite a bit actually.

I'm grateful Firebolt drew this.

I actually really like both of your OCs but especially like Applewisp both because its a good name and the fact that she has very earthy colors 

feel free to critique my OC Silver Strings

post-12091-0-11018900-1362268359.png