Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Astronomy Class (OPEN TO ALL)

MoonSparkle

((I have a feeling this is gonna turn out really badly when the real Flare gets back))

"Yes im serious" Bolt said as he looked at Luna. "Though its gonna be hard to make her happy cause she seems mad" Bolt said as he thought about Moonsparkles paranoia of ghosts.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Wait, why? Ur not returning back! Or at least I think ur not returning back))

"Do you even like moonsparkle? How about you marry someone that you like! Like the hero and applejacks wedding. He isn't marrying twilight sparkle, he's marrying applejack, a pony he loves and cares about! And he is also best bros with Big Mac!"

((He might return just to see Moon again or talk to Luna))

"I wasnt thinking at the time but if i tell her now...im afraid she might kill me" Bolt said knowing she almost tried to kill him with a telescope. "Theres been somepony i wanted to get to know but she...never had the time to speak with others she was always busy" Bolt said as he sat down. "I either tell he i only like her as a friend and probably die or just go on with the wedding...why does this happen to me" Bolt said looking at the moon and sighed.

"Just follow your heart! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go save some ponies in an alternate universe! Something about without the Elements of harmony and kingdom freaking hearts or whatever!" Luna uses her magic to disappear!

Will you choose:

Tell her she's just a friend and probably face death.

Or

Go on with the wedding on not marry [insert favorite pony here. Probably luna]

"J-just follow my heart" Bolt said "umm...m-maybe i should tell her that i wasn't thinking and i really dont want to marry her...but just be friends...right that will do" Bolt said as he knows he gonna get killed if he says that..but he doesn't care. "I guess i should tell her...Moon" Flare called out for Moonsparkle. "I need to tell you something"

((I have a feeling this is gonna turn out really badly when the real Flare gets back))

"Yes im serious" Bolt said as he looked at Luna. "Though its gonna be hard to make her happy cause she seems mad" Bolt said as he thought about Moonsparkles paranoia of ghosts.

((Wait, why? Ur not returning back! Or at least I think ur not returning back))

"Do you even like moonsparkle? How about you marry someone that you like! Like the hero and applejacks wedding. He isn't marrying twilight sparkle, he's marrying applejack, a pony he loves and cares about! And he is also best bros with Big Mac!"

"Just follow your heart! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go save some ponies in an alternate universe! Something about without the Elements of harmony and kingdom freaking hearts or whatever!" Luna uses her magic to disappear!

Will you choose:

Tell her she's just a friend and probably face death.

Or

Go on with the wedding on not marry [insert favorite pony here. Probably luna]

(take away my flare luna while im away lmao)

MoonSparkle walks in not at all impressed by their conversation "hey Luna your just about to leave right?" she asked dryly, not at all impressed by the way Luna was trying to steal her future husband. "i got a great idea for you luna, you can see space" she said before pressing a red button causing Luna to be flung into space "So flare you wanted to see me?" she asked watching him

"Yeah...you see" Bolt said  as he tried to get the words out of his mouth. "Im not sure if im ready to even marry yet...it was a big surprise to me when you asked me" Bolt said hoping he doesn't get sent to the moon my Moonsparkle. "What im trying to say is that...well" Bolt didnt finish what he was saying

Yeah...you see" Bolt said  as he tried to get the words out of his mouth. "Im not sure if im ready to even marry yet...it was a big surprise to me when you asked me" Bolt said hoping he doesn't get sent to the moon my Moonsparkle. "What im trying to say is that...well" Bolt didnt finish what he was saying

"oh i understand, i understand completely" she said smiling at him, her only sign of irritation was her twitching ear, "let me guess your going to marry Luna right, i see it all now" she replied, "you don't need to finish your sentence i can do it for you" she added trying to be helpful. "What your trying to say is you want to be turned into stone" she finished her horn glowing red and her eyes blazing with anger "you should have rearlised your not leaving here, your staying here forever" she whispered before touching his forehead with her horn slowly turning Flare into a living statue

MoonSparkle then glanced at the stone pony and smiled "you never say no to me fool, if your lucky i will unfreeze you but that may not be for some time" she told him before leaving the room

"Great shes pissed...and now im pretty much forced to marry her until the real Flare get back...hopefully he does come back" Bolt said to himself since no one can hear him since he a statue. "I guess this is how Discord feels when hes trapped in stone" Flare said to himself knowing he cant move at all" Hopefully she changes me back.

MoonSparkle then decided she wanted it to be Christmas again, "time to do some decorating, Oh Flare how would you like to be a Christmas tree?" she asked tapping on the statue with her horn and waiting for the reply, "i take that as a yes" she said before decorating her whole house making it look very festive, "now we just need snow" she grinned before casting a snowing spell, She sat down and admired her work before looking at the flare statue, "supose i better release him or i may be turned into one by luna" she sighed before going over to the statue and slowly starting to tilt it trying to break it

Then, Princess Celestia appeared out of nowhere.

"I have heard you are doing illegal things! For your punishment, you are to be banished to the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"

Celestia threw Moonsparkle to the moooooooon! She unfroze Flare.

"You won't be seeing that evil witch anymore! You are free!"

MoonSparkle looked around the moon, "OH MY GOD YAY" she screamed before running around in circles loving her holiday, after several hours of exploration she sat down, looking around "oh my, so when am i allowed back Celestria didn't say" she sighed before looking at the moon for several more hours, MoonSparkle becomes really hungry and cross, "Im not having fun anymore let me back" she shouted to the world her ear twitching in annoyance 

MoonSparkle then narrowed her blue eyes and pointed her horn directly at the earth  "MOONBEAM ATTACK" she commanded sending a white light towards the earth which would scorch the land and set the target area alight with moon fire

"Im free from that crazy girl thank you Princess Celestia" Bolt said as he noticed it snowing. "HOW LONG WAS I IN STONE" Bolt said knowing it is not supposed to be snowing. "Well time to tell her...wait...i should tell her im his clone...then i could marry Luna" Bolt said knowing the the real Flare likes Moonsparkle. "Hopefully she can understand that and wont kill me"

"Also, the moon has a forcefield that blocks magic! So she won't use any magic for 1,000,000 years! She'll be in there for a looooooooooong time! Long enough for your life to come and go! You can forget about her now! She's banished for 1,000,000 years! That's kind of harsh!"

"Ummm please bring her back" Bolt said hoping Celestia understands. "I...just need to tell her something" Bolt said as he knows what to say to Moonsparkle. "Either bring her back here or send me to the moon" Bolt said as he has some memories of the original Flare and know about the book of forbidden magic. 

"Okeydokey! You may speak to her for 5 minutes." Celestia brought back moonsparkle.

(I have something to ask you, flare. In the role play, do you LIKELIKE moonsparkle. Is he your giiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrllll friend? I'm just asking this, because its suspicious. I don't want you to have random SEX without a reason!)

((Flare likes Moonsparkle and Bolt/the clone like Princess Luna but Bolt is being mistaken as Flare so Bolt is going to tell her hes not Flare and hes a clone))

"Listen Moonsparkle im not Flare im his clone thats here to take his place while hes gone" Bolt said as he explained every bit and detail on how hes the clone and the real Flare is a time defender protecting time but hopefully hell be back. "There and that the story...please don kill me"

MoonSparkle sits their rather dead like, before looking up, "right whats on moon is happening, why am i going to the moon like random" she added ignoring Bolt and glaring at celestria, "did it escape your notice theirs no bed their or a astronomy tower or in nay case food, how am i meant to eat their, this isn't a holiday its some kind of death sentence" she growled glaring at Celestria

MoonSparkle turned on Bolt, "what you mean your a clone, why isnt the real one here, your all trying to make me go nuts, this is some kind of twisted plan of yours isn't it, well mission accomplished you've finally make me go loopy" she added before getting out a suitcase and packing stuff into it, a telescope, magic book, food, magic cape and some other random stuff like loads of white diamonds, "well goodbye" she said before ramming Celestria with her horn indicating she wanted her to move 

(lmao Moon's not getting with flare, flares with lyra so dont try to have 2 gf because moon will eat you, and moon can use magic from the moon she draws her powers from the moon so the barrier keeps hostile magic out but allows her magic in)

((Something might happen causing Lyra to die))

"IM NOT MAKING THIS UP" Bolt said as he knows shes not gonna listen so why does he even try to speak with her. "Great Flare gonna be pissed at me if he figures what i just did...she believes in ghosts but not in clones she really is mad" Bolt said to him self. "Flare get back here as fast as possible" Bolt said

((Something might happen causing Lyra to die))

"IM NOT MAKING THIS UP" Bolt said as he knows shes not gonna listen so why does he even try to speak with her. "Great Flare gonna be pissed at me if he figures what i just did...she believes in ghosts but not in clones she really is mad" Bolt said to him self. "Flare get back here as fast as possible" Bolt said

MoonSparkle glanced back at flare "i liked you looking like a statue, but maybe i should turn you into something else, i got the best idea" she said before going over to him and touching his head making her horn flash orange, "im going on a holiday but you can cover me in the meantime MoonSparkle" the real moonsparkle said to her copy, she then picked up her suitcase and left the astronomy class 

"Thanks Celestia she's gone!" Luna said to bolt. "Did you two, like, break up? I Didn't know what in the name of Sweet Apple acres your saying! Being in the moon for 1000 years really messes up your speech, because you have no one to talk to! Well, except probably microscopic bacteria. But they don't understand English!"

"Thanks Celestia she's gone!" Luna said to bolt. "Did you two, like, break up? I Didn't know what in the name of Sweet Apple acres your saying! Being in the moon for 1000 years really messes up your speech, because you have no one to talk to! Well, except probably microscopic bacteria. But they don't understand English!"

MoonSparkle sat outside having a nice conversation with a large oak, "well i can understand your concerns mister oak tree but i cant see the problem, it may rain to much but its not my fault" she added before pressing her head against the tree's trunk, "yes i see where your going but to be honest i don't think i can help you, maybe i could get celestria to help you out if you want to have more water" she added, MoonSparkle got up before opening her case and getting her spell book out, She cast a raining spell on the oak allowing it to rain, "how is it now?, are you happy?" she asked the tree sitting down and waiting for its reply

(yeah you drove MoonSparkle slightly mad, your going to have to put her on medication now)

"Listen Luna...i need to tell you something" Bolt said as he got ready to explain that hes a clone...AGAIN. "The real Flare went with Windwaker to become a time defender so Wind made a clon of Flare which is me but Moonsparkle doesnt know and so" Bolt went on and on like it was his last words on earth. "There...does that clear anything up" Bolt said bearthing in and out heavily

MoonSparkle walked back in and spots Luna and flare, "well hey Luna are you marrying flare?" she asked blinking and sitting down, "you do know its rude storming into a house without invitation right?" she asked dryly, "you dont want to be banished to the moon again, its rather barren if you ask me" she sighed 

"No...shes not Moonsparkle" Bolt said as he slowly stepped back. "I dont wanna get hit by magic again or be turned to stone...or sent to the moon" Bolt said afraid Moonsparkle will turn him to stone again or be sent the moon at all. "Luna please explain to her if you believe me she wont listen to me"