Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinned gaming network ID exchange thread?

QueenChrysalis

Not to sound rude, but it looks like your English is getting worse with every comment of yours I read.

From what I understood, you would like to have a pinned/stickied thread about gaming in Everfree Forest? I'm not against the idea since there are a lot of threads about video games, but I don't see it as absolutely necessary either.

I guess it's up to Feld0 to decide.

(lol at my post being the only survivor among all those deleted posts!)

Edited by Marshmallow
  • Brohoof 3

We have a "Welcome to the Everfree Forest" thread that serves as a directory of all non-pony threads on MLP Forums. It's a good place to check if you're looking to see whether a thread exists on the site.

And it does: http://mlpforums.com...d-code-central/

We wish to keep the number of pinned threads to a minimum. MLP Forums is a pony forum first and foremost. While I'm aware that many of our members are gamers, it's not exactly a priority for us to cater to them.

That said, I've gone ahead and given that thread a pinning, but I don't plan to pin any other gaming-related threads in the Everfree Forest.

If Feld0 does let us support the forums on gaming consoles besides minecraft, I will certainly be a part of it. (:

I've already posted links to it on most my social networks ^.^

I do hope in the future we may get some servers for different games also. That would be pretty neat and something I would be willing to contribute too.

Off topic: looking at threads like these makes me sad...

I've already posted links to it on most my social networks ^.^

I do hope in the future we may get some servers for different games also. That would be pretty neat and something I would be willing to contribute too.

Off topic: looking at threads like these makes me sad...

yes but some times they need to be made

yes but some times they need to be made

I was referring to all the deleted posts for being rude and disrespectful. I have no issue with the creation of the thread itself, just the contents.

I was referring to all the deleted posts for being rude and disrespectful. I have no issue with the creation of the thread itself, just the contents.

I could set it up so deleted posts are hidden entirely from non-moderators. Would you like that?

I could set it up so deleted posts are hidden entirely from non-moderators. Would you like that?

I feel like that is a little larger than me, but personally think that it would enhance privacy a bit while shrinking page junk on ones like these.

I don't know. I think having the corpse of a post remaining behind after it gets the axe for having broken a rule could help embarrass people into not breaking the rules in the first place ;)

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

not really it make it so that the post is in it is a rude state mant if it show that the post is gone it tells you that it was a rude post that had no mining

I don't know. I think having the corpse of a post remaining behind after it gets the axe for having broken a rule could help embarrass people into not breaking the rules in the first place ;)

zoop your right

Posted Image

Edited by tailsthefox

I know. I should edit the skin so deleted posts show a screenshot of G3. :D

• Brohoof 2

I know. I should edit the skin so deleted posts show a screenshot of G3. :D

Oi, no need to torture EVERYONE just cause one guy went and made a crummy post!

• Brohoof 2