music Depeche Mode

Moog the Kvlt

Gotta love Depeche Mode

Can't wait to get their newest album that's coming out

Heard two of the tracks from it already and it seems like it could be a really great album

I don't have a top 10 list this time, but I will make one sometime

I personally like their stuff from the 90's-Today

Not a big fan of their 80's synthpop style stuff

But regardless DM are an awesome band

Here's the two tracks from their upcoming album:

I'm not a "fan-fan" of them, but I really love some of their songs. Including this one:

I first discovered the band through this song, and that prompted me to listen to their older works such as Enjoy The Silence and Just Can't Get Enough, and during that time, I just can't get enough! (:P) I have no preference on which songs I like from them, however...whether they're from the 80's or from the 00's.

I'm not a "fan-fan" of them, but I really love some of their songs. Including this one:

I first discovered the band through this song, and that prompted me to listen to their older works such as Enjoy The Silence and Just Can't Get Enough, and during that time, I just can't get enough! ( :P) I have no preference on which songs I like from them, however...whether they're from the 80's or from the 00's.

Playing The Angel was a pretty good album Precious is one of the best songs from that album

It's cool that you've been listening to some of the stuff from Violator as well

Since after all, that was their best selling album, I'm pretty sure

OH. MY. GOD  I LOVE you for this :D

though not ALL of their songs are great I will say that this song is, in my opinion, one of their best ones :3

the first time I got into this song was when it was remixed and used on a Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction music video

it's unfortunately long since been taken down but I still remember how well the song went with the video...

it was quite amazing to say the least :3

OH. MY. GOD  I LOVE you for this :D

though not ALL of their songs are great I will say that this song is, in my opinion, one of their best ones :3

the first time I got into this song was when it was remixed and used on a Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction music video

it's unfortunately long since been taken down but I still remember how well the song went with the video...

it was quite amazing to say the least :3

Enjoy The Silence was an awesome song

Though there still are some other awesome songs from Violator

Ones like Personal Jesus and Clean