Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Music School

PinkieShyFlutterPie

Flare saw Milly bump into somepony. "Why do I feel like I should follow hi-wait" Flare stopped himself as he saw a bit of red in that ponies black mane. "No....im just seeing things plus it's probably just a fashion style" Flare said still pissed soeone would do this to Splash.

It's ok Flare we will find Bomar and have him punished for what he did to poor little Splash and if its ok with you I would like to help you find him and when I see him he will be in big trouble and then he will wish that he never even hurt Splash and never will again.

"It's a good idea to look for him...but we cant hurt him even though I hate him so much for hurting Splash I just cant bring myself to hurt another pony" Flare said as he walked to his old house. "I can believe someone would even do that...over jealously also...wait how does Bomar even know Splash"

(OOC: Okay thanks. I''ve gathered that at the minute we're outta school?))

Stella started getting her new school bag together. Melanie (Her sort of foster mum) had bought her one. She sighed.

"I'm never gonna fit into a music school... I can only play piano. I bet everyone else is really high in their grades for lots of instruments..." Stella felt her eyes well up. I can't go... "NO! You don't cry Stella." She flew down her stairs and crashed onto the piano seat.

"Watch out dear!" Melanie called. Stella pushed open the piano lid for the keys and began playing. She didn't know what tune, but it was sad yet beautiful. Quickly she began writing down the notes and chords for the tune, happy with part of her work.

@PinkieShyFlutterPie " oh sorry I'm a new student to the music school hi my name is meteorite IWas runnning late so I had to catch the next train I just couldn't miss going to manhattan music school to see how they do things around here you know like to take notes or something" then meteorite quickly notice a pony on the floor."hey is she alright" he asked with a worried tone

"Prince Bomar met Splash while she was banished to Outer Wilds. I did, too. She was really scared, hurt, and lonely then. Now, she's a lot stronger, but even her strength has its flaws. Bomar can't be to far away, so he's most likely hiding somewhere and laughing to himself," said Metaphor.

((sorry if my typing failed. I'm using my 3DS for the first time))

((OOC: Is anymony free to meet Stella? :3 ))

Once Stella had completed her peice of music, she tore the page from her blank music book and stuffed it into her bag. Maybe this'll impress some teachers or students... She was told by Melanie how beautiful she'd played the tune. "Thanks Mel." Melanie went back downstairs, leaving Stella on her own. I really should go out and see if anyone round here goes to Music School. It will be so much easier tomorrow... She went outside and frolicked in the fresh green grass, and was tempted to go into town and meet some kids.

Red considered Metaphor's accusations for a moment, "If you have proof that this pony is doing this to her," he began, "then you need to get to the police.  As for Miss Splash, she needs rest."  Red teleported to his office and found a note on his desk telling him of a new student coming in named Stella.  Red teleported to the front doors of the music hall and waited for a new face to show up.
(OOC: All set up for you now.  Come meet your teacher)

Flare thought about just calling the police. "No they wont be able to he-" Flare stopped as he heard a knock on his door. "I wonder wh that could be" Flare said opening the door to see Aqua. "Did you feel what happened...that weird dark magic it came from where you were just at...now it's a bit on you cause I sense it" Aqua told Flare

Thunder Dash went outside the school. He then saw somepony that didn't look familiar to him. It was a new student. He went to introduce himself. "Hi there. I'm Thunder Dash." He said extending his hoof out for a hoof shake waiting for a response from the new student.  

As meteorite was talking to the pink mare he notice a pegasus say hello and extending a hoof."oh hello my name is meteorite"he said shaking the yellow pegasus hoof."i'm new student to the music school in ponyvile see i miss the train for the field trip i didn't want to miss it."

Stella

Stella was called back inside from Melanie, who told her to go and meet her teacher at the school. Stella bravely flew her route to the school and entered the gates. She saw a pony standing near the front and felt a feeling of nerve and excitement. "-hello? My name is Stella Shine..." She said shyly.

@@MojoDash

Red smiled warmly at the nervous mare, "My name is Red," he greeted her, "I'll be your classical instructor while you're here. I think it's only fair to tell you that I am a telepath. I primarily communicate with my mind. That does not mean though that I am reading your mind. Won't you come inside?" He opened the door for her.

Edited by Red

"Well, I'm glad you could still make it!" Thunder Dash said smiling at Meteorite. Say, do you play any instruments? 'Cause I'm gonna start a band pretty soon." Thunder Dash added as he made his electric guitar appear from the blue in front of Meteorite. He then picked it up. 

"o my gosh you play guitar" he said excited" I play it to I also sing wow a new friend already and who plays guitar this day is awesome I wish I could of brought my acoustic we have to talk about are different ways of playing and" then he notice a pony on the floor." hey is that pony ok?"

"Wait, am I in what you ponies call a school?" Metaphor asked. "I've never been to a school. I've always been stuck with rotten tutors. I'm glad that's passed. Anywho, is there a nurse here? We can take her there..."

((Metaphor doesn't know that a school is a building. He's thinking of it like a school of fish))

"Alright, alright so what is happening?! i see we are getting knew students and is Splash okay?!" Milly said a little mad and confused then she didn't know what was going on "So who did this to Splash?!" Milly said looking around for anypony that could answer her

Riku found a little medkit in his room and a amulet he found in a hidden compartment. "My mother was a pegasus and my father was a unicorn...I can't use this amulet but maybe Splash can use it...the protection amulet father had to keep us protected as long as it is used by a magic user" Flare said as he placed the amulet in his guitar case and headed back to Meta and the others.

"She'll be fine." Thunder Dash said. "There's a guitar store a couple of blocks away from here. I heard they're giving away some free acoustic guitars. Better hurry up or else they'll be all gone." Thunder Dash said to Meteorite. "I'll take you there." He added as he began to leave the place. 

"free acoustic guitars?" he said in amazement." then what are we waiting for let's go" he said with excitement. As they walk to the guitar shop meteorite asked " hey um... How is the music school in ponyvile since I'm knew and all I didn't really explore it or met any of the teachers also by the way what's your name?"

"I'm Thunder Dash." Thunder Dash said as he spread his wings out. "Now, let's head over to that guitar shop while we still have the chance. You've come too far to go back home and the train is not always there. Come on!" Thunder Dash said jumping into the air and waiting for Meteorite. 

"alright let's get to it" he said while put his hoof to the ground ready to race as they both dash to the store meteorite was getting a little tired but that didn't stop him even if thunder dash had the advantaged over you know him being a pegasus and meteorite being a unicorn but he always enjoyed a challenge as they both arrived at the store they hit the brakes " huff huff good...huff...race"

"Thanks." Thunder Dash said as he swung the door open. "Did we make it?" Thunder Dash asked the store clark. "Just made it in. I only have one last free acoustic guitar and it's a special one too. It's the guitar that belonged to the Great Billy Goldstrings, one of the most legendary figures in country music. It's all yours. The store clerk said handing the shiny gold-plated acoustic guitar over to Meteorite. 

Meteorite could not have express how he felt about but with these words." this is the greatest monument of my entire life" as he said those words he bit he's under lip and jump in the air and yelled." YES!" he said like there where fire works behind he then levitated the golden guitar to he look at his reflection from the gold plates."thanks thunder for telling me about" he then gave him a BIG hug."well we should get back to the others" he said while opening the doors

Wait did everypony just leave me by myself? *magicly appear by Flare* So Flare what are you doing right now? And you are probe wondering how I got here well I flow around and found you here but I wonder where the other ponies went to I can't find then at all?