Hello! :P

DarkThistle

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Especially questions about roleplaying, because that's mainly what I do here.

Thanks! I'll try roleplaying! I'm starting to like these forums! 

Also since he said what he does, I will. If you want to ponytize yourself than send me a picture and i'll do it. I'm pretty good at picking colors and things.

Thanks! But I'll have to pass, I already have an OC. Thanks for the offer though!

oh np. Btw (not to tell you to advertise but at the same time telling you to advertise) please spread word around. Don't start a thread or anything, but if someone wants an oc or is good at drawing please do refer to me. and refer them to the pub  ;)

oh np. Btw (not to tell you to advertise but at the same time telling you to advertise) please spread word around. Don't start a thread or anything, but if someone wants an oc or is good at drawing please do refer to me. and refer them to the pub  ;)

You are allowed to start a thread like that. Plenty of people have similar things going already, and they always get tons of responses.

• Brohoof 1

You are allowed to start a thread like that. Plenty of people have similar things going already, and they always get tons of responses.

I'll start one tomorrow then. Thanks for telling me! I'll also take a look around other threads like that (cloaks with knife in hand)  :ph34r:

Will do! Good luck with the OC thing! I'll see if I can get people to get an OC from you.

Hello Zac! And welcome to the forums, i'm sure you will enjoy yourself here!

If you ever need anything, feel free to ask me a question!

Anyways, welcome buddy!

img-1243245-1-brohoof_me__by_sundownglis

Thanks! Um, if you have the time, could you show me how to get a gif as a icon? Because mine isn't working for me.