Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stargate Crossfiction

Argumedies

I am currently working on a Stargate SG1 crossfiction.(why? I dont know, it just started flowing is all) but right now I only have the rough draft of my prologue up on fanfiction.

Its not very long but if anyone is interested and would like to read/comment/edit any information would be helpful.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9077480/1/Stargate-SG1-The-Equestrian-Arc

I'll be keeping an eye on this, I'm a huge Stargate fan. Are the royal sisters Goa'uld? It would definitely explain the Royal Canterlot Voice...

The problem I have is that O'neill seems a tiny bit out of character, his speech patterns seem off somehow. And I can't pin down the time period of the story, it seems like another story aout O'neill working with Maybourne against the NID doesn't fit well in the timeline of SG-1.

(edited)

Thanks for that. I am working this from memory so that is very likely. I’m guessing that I’m placing this sometime around season 6 or 7. I have a feeling I’m going to have to break down and get the DVD's before i can go much farther with this.

With Maybourne, it’s supposed to be sometime after he left the NID but before he got off world. most of the information I’m gathering form postings on the net.

I threw this together because I watched a show the other day where they were talking about Khonsu which led me to thinking of Stargate and strangely to this crossover. (the whole sun, moon god things) this could get very interesting if I can work in what I'm finding. it "almost" playes into FIM... almost...

Understandably it needs to be fleshed out. this prologue isnt even 1500 words so it reads extreamly fast but I wanted to get this out there to see what others think about it. this will be my first attempt at a full FIM story.

As to what I'm going to do with our beloved sisters.... well you'll just have to wait till that chapter is completed :P

updated post

I take this back. My story is going to have to take place sometime around season 5 of SG1 (I haven’t decided on pre or post princess Twilight but I’m leaning pre)

I have spent the better part of the day researching the back story of SG1 but I was limited to what I found on netflix.

Edited by Argumedies