Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Multi Universal Pony Quest!

Raider~joseph

A mysterious force has suddenly connected our earth to Equestria.Why...I dunno I suppose something bad has happened...Or sonething.Well anyway you are a team of bronies teleported to Equestria...Again we have no idea this is by far the most crazy thing ever.But whatever the cause it is important to NOT PANIC!

This is a comedy role-play where we play as ourselfs...and a pony from the story if you wish.There is a plot but it's mostly just jokes and stuff.

Name:

Rune:

It appears you have runes on your hands.They do cool things like blow up stuff...and stuff.Well there are various symbols but the colors are...

Red: Fire

Blue: Water

Yellow: Lighting

Green: Wind

Orange: Earth

Violet: Nature(Plants and stuff)

Indigo: Psychic stuff!

Pick one and let the role play commence!

Name:Joseph Sarrows

Rune: Indigo

If you wanna be a pony from the show just call dibs. If you wanna make up your own that's fine too.

As I wake up on a grassy hill I suddenly realize the party at MLP forums got a little crazy...TOO crazy."Their on to me.....I know it"Suddenly I realize I'm too young to party and wake up from my dream.As I go outside to get the mail I realize that outside is a bright vibrant forest.With flowers and butterflies.I slept in my clothes...nothing unusual about that.But then I realize ive seen this animation style somewhere....but where?

A mysterious force has suddenly connected our earth to Equestria.Why...I dunno I suppose something bad has happened...Or sonething.Well anyway you are a team of bronies teleported to Equestria...Again we have no idea this is by far the most crazy thing ever.But whatever the cause it is important to NOT PANIC!

This is a comedy role-play where we play as ourselfs...and a pony from the story if you wish.There is a plot but it's mostly just jokes and stuff.

Name:

Rune:

It appears you have runes on your hands.They do cool things like blow up stuff...and stuff.Well there are various symbols but the colors are...

Red: Fire

Blue: Water

Yellow: Lighting

Green: Wind

Orange: Earth

Violet: Nature(Plants and stuff)

Indigo: Psychic stuff!

Pick one and let the role play commence!

Name:Joseph Sarrows

Rune: Indigo

If you wanna be a pony from the show just call dibs. If you wanna make up your own that's fine too.

As I wake up on a grassy hill I suddenly realize the party at MLP forums got a little crazy...TOO crazy."Their on to me.....I know it"Suddenly I realize I'm too young to party and wake up from my dream.As I go outside to get the mail I realize that outside is a bright vibrant forest.With flowers and butterflies.I slept in my clothes...nothing unusual about that.But then I realize ive seen this animation style somewhere....but where?

Name: Gary Smitherman

Rune: Violet

I CALL DIBS ON PINKIE PIE.

It was early morning, and I was just sitting on my laptop, steadily going through the mlpforums page when a sudden burst of fatiuge hit me. I slowly drifted to sleep as a noise grew louder and louder in my head, until everything just....stopped. Literaly. As if I was floating in space, everything was black and there was just...nothing. As I began to wonder where I was, I felt a sudden -THUNK- as I hit my head on the ground and slowly opened my eyes.

"Where am I... And why does my hand burn...?"

Edited by Finesthour

Name:Alex

Rune:red

I woke up to an annoying sound first thing to pop into mind my annoying neighbor and his stupid car but no, it was way louder i fell and climbed my self up to back to bed with my hands "OUCH" my hands burned really bad and the annoying noise still did not stop this was literary the worst morning ever and my hands still burning hot to the point where i just had to let out a frustrated scream.

Edited by solarflare

Name: Earth Quick

Species: Pegasus Pony

Rune: orange

Summary: Although a Pegasus pony, Earth Quick had a connection with the Earth. He also had a huge need for speed. However, with his love of games he ended up getting a controller for his cutie mark. He is vey fast when it comes to flying and is also quick to help people. He is kinda in the middle when it comes to combat but speed is his forte.

Now to the story: Earth was having a nice evening stroll in a beautiful meadow. Suddenly he saw a strange figure somewhere in the field. He spread his wings and soared to the mysterious figure.

Additional Pic:

Posted Image

I also want to know out of these what is allowed:

Killing

Romance

Must it be Pg-13

Swearing/cursing/cussing

Edited by RaccoonBL

Autumn Breeze

Pegasus

Rune: red

Description: A bookworm and a bit quiet. He is always lost in his own world, imagining what other worlds might be like. Now he will experience the human world.

Nono, I think it said bronies are transported to equestira, so it would be that he "experienced the pony world"

Sorry. I meant Autumn is a native Equestrian. I mean he will meet beings from another world, earth. I'm not sure if it is just humans in Equestria, or if ponies will see Earth as well.

(Well, we might as well start.)

Gary got up and started to look around.

"Where...am I?"

He started to wander around, trying to fnd any sign of life.

(Find me somewhere, I am pretty sure we will be about the only one's posting here xD)

(Ok I'll start.)

I quickly soared towards the mysterious figure. When I got close enough to see what it was I froze and quickly found a place to hide. What I saw was shocking. Some strange new species is walking around...As if it was searching for something...I watched its every movement.

Edited by RaccoonBL

It wasn't long before I realized I had a rune on my palm. I saw another human being and instantly ran towards him.He was wandering around. "Hey!" I yelled and tripped over a rock. Falling down the hill I realized that this was such an epic fail. I landed at that guys feet."Hi...forgive me for not getting up."

Alex decided to walk off (since it was odvious she would not go back to sleep), and then she noticed her surrounding were so bright and colorful "Where am I?" she said with a following sigh, she then noticed something really familiar in the distance it looked allot like "Wow, pincess celestia's castle" it seemed like a little girl's fantasies but somehow at her age it seeemed like the best place she could be, she thought all of this was a dream at first untill she proved herself wrong. She heard someone talking in the distance "I wonder, who that can be?" she walked towards the noices and noticed some other people in the distance. "Hi, my name is Alex do you by any chance know how we got here?"she asked.

Edited by solarflare

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Sam

Rune: Green

--

Frantically looking around, I see a few humans in the distance, just talking to each other. After a few hours of panicking for no reason, except for the fact I'm in a land surrounded by nothing but ponies, I'm actually happy to see other people around.

"Hey! You there!" I yell as I rush to the group. "Do any of you know what happened us?"

• 2 months later...

Name: Sam

Rune: Green

--

Frantically looking around, I see a few humans in the distance, just talking to each other. After a few hours of panicking for no reason, except for the fact I'm in a land surrounded by nothing but ponies, I'm actually happy to see other people around.

"Hey! You there!" I yell as I rush to the group. "Do any of you know what happened us?"

(Ima pm you.)

Bumped.

• 1 month later...

We've introduced a new roleplay system to MLP Forums. To maintain a consistent format, we have locked and archived all of the original roleplay threads in Cloudsdale Colosseum. If you would like to continue your roleplay, please re-create it according to the new system.