Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adelind. the name alone means "nobel spirit".

she is my alter ponysona,

she's bold and unlimited to anything. 

sometimes she comes across as brash and selfish,and is not easily offended. she's a bit naive but she desires to change. she's full of sparkle and compassion, stubborn and loyal, adventurous and supportive and full of surprises. she will go to the ends for her friends happiness and protection. she makes alot of mistakes but she takes full responsibility for them. 

she loves the nature, writing, singing and making ponies everywhere smile.

she admires luna and rainbowdash.

she stands for courage and strength

post-13386-0-83391200-1363639497_thumb.png

Edited by Adelind
  • Brohoof 5

that is a beautiful drawing of a beautiful OC with a beautiful (xtreme over-use) name...

I´m sorry, but she reminds me a lot of Lyra, but every pony with mane and skin somewhere close to green/ mint reminds me of her color scheme, and doesnt she just look really adorable,.

Cool cutie mark, I don´t know how the dragon relates to what she represents, but that´s because I´m a complete derp, and it´s cool, honestly.

I guess Roleplaying with that character will be a lot of fun, I somehow never evolved an OC for me, I´m not the roleplayer type, maybe, idk :D.

Looks like a pretty good drawing I must say :). very beautifully drawn, and the OC is pretty good looking to :).

It does sorta remind me of Lyra, but eh its not Lyra for sure.

She looks good to me, both art wise and the OC in itself, so good job :).

What a wonderful color job. The orange really makes the blue stand out, too. So good color choice as well! The eye is adorable too.

that is a beautiful drawing of a beautiful OC with a beautiful (xtreme over-use) name...

I´m sorry, but she reminds me a lot of Lyra, but every pony with mane and skin somewhere close to green/ mint reminds me of her color scheme, and doesnt she just look really adorable,.

Cool cutie mark, I don´t know how the dragon relates to what she represents, but that´s because I´m a complete derp, and it´s cool, honestly.

I guess Roleplaying with that character will be a lot of fun, I somehow never evolved an OC for me, I´m not the roleplayer type, maybe, idk biggrin.png.

the dragon represents her for what who she is, that is, she stands for strenght and courage. now adelind is the name of a particular water dragon, meaning noble spirit, of which this oc is. ironically i  based her colors off of what i belived this particular dragon shoul look like- 

What a wonderful color job. The orange really makes the blue stand out, too. So good color choice as well! The eye is adorable too.

Looks like a pretty good drawing I must say smile.png. very beautifully drawn, and the OC is pretty good looking to smile.png.

It does sorta remind me of Lyra, but eh its not Lyra for sure.

She looks good to me, both art wise and the OC in itself, so good job smile.png.

thank you very much :) yea so i hear, that she looks like lyra, i based her more off of a rainbow dash/luna style because of how much adeline wants to be like them. her colors were choosen from a water scheme base, because she is named after a water dragon, adeline. plus adelind's favororite colors happen to be some of what she is.

I guess Roleplaying with that character will be a lot of fun, I somehow never evolved an OC for me, I´m not the roleplayer type, maybe, idk biggrin.png.

i hope that one day i can use her in roleplay- she can be bit annoying though - its her personality and she can't help her crazyness but she's creative and would make for a good comidy or serious paraody!

• Brohoof 1