Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Celestia

Bright Honor

OOC: Awww man...I was really looking forward to seeing what Princess Celestia would say to killing King_Typhon's wife...I was curious to see why she did it...

BIC:

Princess Celestia...I have failed you...Forgive me...I gave everything I had but I was not strong enough to protect you...

img-1465132-2-qfaG9tx.png

Your Highness, may I request a simple question? It isn't much, actually.

What does You Highness think about depictions of Your Highness in a motherly fashion? "Momlestia" as it is called.

I think it is really nice. :)

my dear princess, thank you for the sun you bring up each morning. (ooc what would have happend if nightmare moon, discord, or king sambra actually won what would happened to equestria).

Prepare yourself for....CUTE WOONA PIC TIME!

img-1309621-1-stargazing_woona_by_dori_t

Isn't she so little?!

aww that so cute (ooc still laughing from eariler post).

I do not think so. But if they do, we will be ready. ;)

i'm ready to help you when needed my princess, ill fight to pretect equestria, unless i die i will never sheath my sword in battle untill we win.

Uhhh... Dude. check again.. img-1500490-1-minecraft%20creeper.jpg

ITS STILL ALIVE?!

Diamond sword Staaaab!

*Stabs the creeper in the head, killing it*

Phew! That was close,Dontcha think?

um i think i see another one coming i got this *slashes creeper in half* there done.

It makes me feel..sad. :(

img-1658635-1-93168.png

i would never do such a thing as look at that a true brony/pegasister should never steep so low as to do that

i'm ready to help you when needed my princess, ill fight to pretect equestria, unless i die i will never sheath my sword in battle untill we win.

um i think i see another one coming i got this *slashes creeper in half* there done.

i would never do such a thing as look at that a true brony/pegasister should never steep so low as to do that

Thank you loyal subject. :)

M-My princess...Did you hire this new knight? A-Am I being replaced? Am...Am I inadequate?

img-1465132-1-T4pEq7e.png

You do realize there are a lot of Royal guards in her kingdom. I doubt very much that you were being replaced.