Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Celestia

Bright Honor

Have you met giratina? Also. Say hello to twilight sparkle for me. For i am talking to you in the creepypastaverse.

No I have not.

Your highness, does princess twilight ever get annoying?

A little bit but very rarely.

• 2 weeks later...

I must warn you in advance that I am going to be blunt in the following Princess Celestia, so I apologize in advance if I offend your sensibilities. I simply believe in being honest, if somewhat brutally so, rather than to mislead with false praise.

Pardon me for asking, but have you met any individuals who you considered were wiser in one way or more overall?

I mean no offense to you personally ma'am, but you have sometimes made descicions throughout the ages that are of questionable judgement, or sometimes even speak of outright stupidity in rare circumstances. Even though you are long lived and have overall led your people for the better, I cannot help but balk at your judgement in some situations. Again, I must stress that I mean no offense to you as a person, and I am certain that you have your own reasons for your own descisions. After all, both you and your country wouldn't be in the state it was in if you were indeed incapable of leading a nation for a millenium on your onw, a feat that is impressive enough by itself.

But sending the Elements of Harmony to confront a dragon on their own without assistance? For the likes of Nightmare Moon, I might be able to understand if they were the only ones that were capable of defeating such a foe. But risking such a strategic resource against a foe without at least some back up from both the Royal Guard and possibly some allies of a sort is foolish at least in some sense.

I also have ot question your descision to release Discord at all. If you had any form of contingency plan, disregard the following.

Tell me, what was the basic of your faith in Discord at all? Unless you had very good reason for doing so besides being compassionate, then I cannot help but feel you were at least somewhat naive in this situation. The powers of Discord prsent a threat not only to Equestria, but possibly all of the world as all sapient creatures on your planet know it. Similarly can be said in regards to that of Nightmare Moon. Both you yourself and Luna have the power to manipulate two Celestial objects, one of which larger by several magnitudes than your own planet. Are there any other ways to move them besides the reliance on both your powers?

This ends the current questions for the day. Again, I apologize if I appear overly rude in this.

I may return at some point with more questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon my princess, may I get you something?

These are the ultimate questions that only a GOD can solve:
1. Mac or PC?

2.choclate or vanilla?

3.Discord or nightmare moon? Who would win?

4. Thor or you? Who would win?

I may not be a God as it were but here is what I would put:

1. PC

2. Vanilla

3. Definitely Discord

4. Thor, unless he became a pony and not a God than it would be me. 

Princess have you ever had a very special somepony?

OOC: If you guys would read the things before this then things would be a lot easier.

I believe she has not had one in awhile, since she is very busy keeping things in order.

I must warn you in advance that I am going to be blunt in the following Princess Celestia, so I apologize in advance if I offend your sensibilities. I simply believe in being honest, if somewhat brutally so, rather than to mislead with false praise.

Pardon me for asking, but have you met any individuals who you considered were wiser in one way or more overall?

I mean no offense to you personally ma'am, but you have sometimes made descicions throughout the ages that are of questionable judgement, or sometimes even speak of outright stupidity in rare circumstances. Even though you are long lived and have overall led your people for the better, I cannot help but balk at your judgement in some situations. Again, I must stress that I mean no offense to you as a person, and I am certain that you have your own reasons for your own descisions. After all, both you and your country wouldn't be in the state it was in if you were indeed incapable of leading a nation for a millenium on your onw, a feat that is impressive enough by itself.

But sending the Elements of Harmony to confront a dragon on their own without assistance? For the likes of Nightmare Moon, I might be able to understand if they were the only ones that were capable of defeating such a foe. But risking such a strategic resource against a foe without at least some back up from both the Royal Guard and possibly some allies of a sort is foolish at least in some sense.

I also have ot question your descision to release Discord at all. If you had any form of contingency plan, disregard the following.

Tell me, what was the basic of your faith in Discord at all? Unless you had very good reason for doing so besides being compassionate, then I cannot help but feel you were at least somewhat naive in this situation. The powers of Discord prsent a threat not only to Equestria, but possibly all of the world as all sapient creatures on your planet know it. Similarly can be said in regards to that of Nightmare Moon. Both you yourself and Luna have the power to manipulate two Celestial objects, one of which larger by several magnitudes than your own planet. Are there any other ways to move them besides the reliance on both your powers?

This ends the current questions for the day. Again, I apologize if I appear overly rude in this.

I myself have no comment to this, or at least i wont say anything that will offend anypony.

• 2 weeks later...

So your highness, how's princess Luna been lately? No more of that nightmare moon sillyness I hope

Oh she's been fine. We have been spending a lot of time together lately. She's so cute and fluffy. :)

My parents were most certainly wiser than me. And as for Discord, Yes I do but I'll keep it to myself. Besides I feel like after the Tirek event he has truly learned the error of his ways. Yes and no. Before we came to power the sun and moon moved on their own.

• Brohoof 1

Easy my dear subject Example: he can get rid of hazardous oils that enters the water for instance.

I see, umm one more thing, what can you do with his chocolate rain? Oh, is his staying out of trouble?

do you like bananas?

Of course I do!

I see, umm one more thing, what can you do with his chocolate rain? Oh, is his staying out of trouble?

Yes he is. He's been trying harder lately to stay in-line after what happened with Tirek.

Dear Princess Celestia, How in the world do you deal with all that paparazzi if you go somewhere else besides Ponyville or Canterlot?

Like I always do. Give them a friendly smile being nice.

Celestia. I was completely absent in your time of need when Scootaloo won the tournament.

Will you ever forgive me for my failure?

...what?

Princess celestia if you eat a lot of bannas do you have diarrhea.

No?

• Brohoof 1