Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Revenge of the Sombronian Cult

The Abyss

Hey everypony!  I would very much like it if you would take the time to read my story, The Revenge of the Sombranian Cult.

I assure you that it is a good read, as I have come up with a good story, and I am a grammar nazi, so there aren't any weird sentence structures or misspelled words. XP

In short, a cult that worships King Sombra kidnaps Spike to revive their fallen King, and Twilight fight's to get him back.  It is a TwiDash story, and I just edited all of the clop out of it so that I can post it on here!  If you so desire to see the brief clop scene, which is a dream, there is a link to another story in the first chapter (not the prologue).

I know that clop isn't for everyone, so that's why I decided to take it out.  I also took it out so that those who don't like clop can enjoy my story.  And when I say clop, it's more of loving clop than lustful clop, but clop nonetheless.

Anyways, take a look at it and let me know what you think!

Thanks, and happy reading!

If you didn't see the link at the top, here it is!  http://www.fimfiction.net/story/74232/the-revenge-of-the-sombranian-cult

Edited by The Abyss