Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brawl In The Family General

Pataporon

So there I am, browsing this forum, when I see there is a Homestuck General topic. A Homestuck General topic! Imagine! So, I say, "If there is a General Topic, that means that I must respond with hilarious Waluigi pictures!", but then I realize I can do better!

So bam! BITF thread! Brawl in the Family is a humorous webcomic about the wonderful world of Nintendo. It's family friendly, so you can show it to the kiddiewinks without them worrying about eternal damnation. And it's funny! Why not start at the first strip? It couldn't hurt!

And also WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Here is an example comic!

Posted Image

Edited by Pataporon

I discovered this one only recently and I absolutely love it. I still haven't figured out if it updates on specific days or just randomly throughout the week though.

I especially loved the Metaknight backstory arc.

I discovered this one only recently and I absolutely love it. I still haven't figured out if it updates on specific days or just randomly throughout the week though.

I especially loved the Metaknight backstory arc.

It updates Monday(Or was it Tuesday?) and Friday each week.

But yeah, I love this comic. Its one of the few online that's genuinely funny, and doesn't have to rely on adult humor.

I've been following BITF for like 2 years now, and love every aspect of it! I am a huge Nintendo fan and love comics like this! It's very cute, but sometimes gets extremely deep and creative!

Also, ode to minions is one of my favourite songs!

• 7 years later...

Oh, at first glance of the title of this thread I thought it was literally a ghetto brawl in a Dollar General or something :laugh:...a common sight where I live. :nom: