Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good majors/degrees that aren't math or science

CastletonSnob

Most high paying jobs require heavy use of maths and sciences. I wasn't that great at math but i get a computing version of it taught to me on my Computer Science course. 

Here are the top paid jobs for straight out of University (college):

I was never good at maths but my teacher said Algebra clicks, Maths as a whole clicks, so try Algebra again and again. When you get it right, then you're starting a good thing.

Science, it's knowing everything you can. Formulae, processes. Read books, they help you

Even if these don't work, don't stop trying. A loss in commitment could mean a harder loss.

Hope these help :)

I've always been one of those people that hates math and science too, except I'm actually pretty decent at math. Right now the highest paying jobs are those that involve those two things. However, that doesn't mean that all other jobs will be low paying. It's still possible to get a high salary doing something you love. I really love clinical psychology and my goal is to someday have my own private practice, which means my success will be defined by myself. It might take some math and science to get through school that I don't particularly enjoy, but in the real world and jobs you don't study for a test on your knowledge of math and science concepts. 

Are you saying there are plenty of good, decently-to-good paying jobs that don't require a lot of math or science? What are some of those jobs?

I'm 20, and I still have NO idea what I want to do for a living.

...so I have an excuse.

If you say so, then it is so.

Still, you might consider law school.  However, you'll generally find that most "high-paying" jobs (6 figures) have the following in common, regardless of their industry:

- extensive training that is expensive, stressful and has a high dropout rate (doctor, lawyer, pilot)

- long or unusual hours (especially doctors)

- a very high level of organization and self-motivation (especially lawyers)

- a high level of "people skills" (doctor, lawyer, industry consultant)

- the dedication to continually expand their knowledge within their own field, and to keep up with constant changes

Although it might not interest you, psychology is something that doesn't really need that much math. All you need is a course of Statistics and that's it, basically. You can also major in a foreign language, or law, like the poster above me mentioned. 

A lot of college careers require AT LEAST algebra, sadly.