Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Rise of the forgotten

BluefireandRoola

this is a RP that I want to do where other ponies who posses powers that aren't centered around being a pegasi or unicorn happen, its more or less an action adventure kinda deal along with some romance if you happen to Role play enough...I want it to be big but not too big, and since the RP will involve alicorns im only wanting to allow celestia, Luna and other Alicorns that are cannon to the show. but I need some help getting the idea flowing about it. 

hers an example of what Im talking about with my own OC:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blue-fire-r3088

• Brohoof 1

So i see with the example of your OC that extraordinary characters are allowed, am i right? If so, do the players have to play a pony, or can there be other creatures be played too? Do you have a story concept already, and if not, do you mind if i send one to you? When does the roleplay happen? Before / after season 1, 2 or 3? Or perhaps thousand years before or after the mane 6? I would love to join with a friend if i had a bit more information about your roleplay idea.

So i see with the example of your OC that extraordinary characters are allowed, am i right? If so, do the players have to play a pony, or can there be other creatures be played too? Do you have a story concept already, and if not, do you mind if i send one to you? When does the roleplay happen? Before / after season 1, 2 or 3? Or perhaps thousand years before or after the mane 6? I would love to join with a friend if i had a bit more information about your roleplay idea.

This will actually take place after season 3 when Princess Twilight will begin doing her thing, basically the story will go kinda like this...Celestia as well Luna get strange reports of Ponies and other creatures who can control elements only to realize that they are actually part of their world. Now since this story kinda goes in a different direction than the show my own Pony blue fire does not believe in the elements of harmony as he only believes in the actual elements of the earth. such as air, fire, water, ice and earth...if you have a pony or griffien or anything like that then by all means go for it...

The only alicorns im accepting are celestia , Luna, and Twilight sparkle...but I will also allow the mane 6 ponies such as flutter shy and apple jack. Romance is allowed...however only if it makes sense I kinda wana avoid meaningless drama. the elementals will eventually begin making the scene when celestia, Luna, and twilight begin trying to hunt them down...however since their will be a huge mis understanding I kinda have the story based on the elementals thinking celestai and the whole canterlot kingdom are trying to hunt down the elementals to kill them. 

I love this character idea. How about your elemental pony meets White Rose below...?

I love the character, and I am happy to join/help you in this endeavor. Might you shoot me a PM...?

I dont mind meeting other elemental ponies since many things will deal with some characters interacting with each other...my plan is to eventually gather all the elementals and form their own group however depending on how well the RP goes the elementals will either have an alliance with the alicorns or just straight up not like them because they are being treated differently for the powers they command.....also only elementals are allows so I dont mind if there are 5 different Fire users but nothing phsycic since thats more or lesss something that deals with the mind and not an actual element of the earth

if you have a pony or griffien or anything like that then by all means go for it...

That includes all creatures? Also dragons, pet like incarnations (cats, rabbits, birds), phoenixes and stuff like that, but they have to present an element given by nature. So i guess the elements are:

earth, wind, water, ice, fire, energy (electrical), darkness, light, and so on

the whole canterlot kingdom are trying to hunt down the elementals to kill them.

"Kill them" with a real killing intent, or more like "we want to catch or imprison them so that they can´t use their powers"? This would be very important for me since i don´t like killing within the ponyworld.

That includes all creatures? Also dragons, pet like incarnations (cats, rabbits, birds), phoenixes and stuff like that, but they have to present an element given by nature. So i guess the elements are:

earth, wind, water, ice, fire, energy (electrical), darkness, light, and so on

"Kill them" with a real killing intent, or more like "we want to catch or imprison them so that they can´t use their powers"? This would be very important for me since i don´t like killing within the ponyworld.

nah not kill them but they will think the alicorn kingdom is trying to so they will mostly escape or evade the ponies, a few will be captured but will struggle...its more or less a round up of all the elementals so that Celestia and Luna as well as twilight can talk to them...however many elements such as my own character and maybe Lighting and a few others will be much harder to even catch since they are a little stronger than other elements.