Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

And Then Entered Tom

Mountain Tom

Hello everypony. I started watching MLP awhile back and thought it would be nice to join the community. I'm a well rounded "somewhat-good-at-everything" pony, but I like to code and write the most. And don't let the name fool you, just call me Tom. I've used it since I was 6 and it's the only one I remember.\

I'm also very shy, but I often am very sociable after I shape up, but please, there is a fine line between constructive criticism and insult. In my experience, that line is often crossed.

Welcome my friend!!!

Welcome to the friendliest corner of the internets ^_^

It's a great pleasure to meet and welcome you :)

If you have any questions or just wanna talk, shoot me a PM, Id love to help ^_^

Hello, Tom. I'm new too. Welcome to the herd, enjoy your time.

P.S. what's your favourite pony?

All the ponies are pretty great. I'd have to say though that Pinkie Pie is my favorite. She's funny and actually alot like me.

All the ponies are pretty great. I'd have to say though that Pinkie Pie is my favorite. She's funny and actually alot like me.

I adore Pinkie too(Fluttershy is close second though)! People say she's annoying, but I really think she has the most depth.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie's my favourite Mane Six pony! :D

Anyway, welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll make heaps of friends :)