Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Could someone please make me a signature like this?

FancyPhoenix

Hi everypony!

So since the "free signatures for everypony" thread was shut down, I thought I'd make a separate request like this, because I'd really like a signature for myself. I'd do it myself, but after several failed attempts, I thought I'd just ask someone more talented to make one for me :3

So if anyone is interested, here are the details for what I'd like it to look like.

I'd like just a basic picture-sig, so no animations or any other fancy stuff. It would have my OC, Inh (don't ask about the name...) on the left hand side, facing the screen like in this picture.

post-10934-0-64743500-1367000164.png

(props to Arcus Wind for the vector!)

The difference would be that I'd like the left side of her face to be covered in "changeling-flames" (if you know what I mean) with black changeling skin/chitin showing underneath. The mane that is in the way, would be flowing a bit to the back (not up) so you can see the changeling face.

I'd like the background to be something like in this picture, but a bit lighter with more greenish shade. (This one works fine too if it's too hard to do the other one)

changeling_hive_by_nelvakre-d582zov.png

Then there would be a text on her right. It would say: "What you are doesn't define who you are" The font would be "Chiller". Whatever you want to put as the color is fine by me as long as you can see the text fine and it fits the other colors.

I know this is a huge favor to ask, but I'm starting to get desperate here sad.png

If you do this to me, I'll credit you so darn hard under the signature + I'll give an OC of your choice a cameo in the fanfic I'm currently writing about Inh! (Might be a while for that to come out though... University entry exams and all, ya know. I'm aiming to have something done by the end of the summer)

Do this and I'll love you forever! wub.png

hey Jamza, i'm currently working on your siggy. I wasn't going to say anything until I was finished, just in case I gave up in the middle or something, but since it's been going rather well so far (i'm about 40% done with your OC's head) I figured I'd let you know.

Do you want this sig to be the default 600x100 or do you have other measurements in mind? (or anything else you want?)

Anyway, this is a really fun project so far and a nice way to help me be better at GIMP. smile.png

oh, and I don't have an OC, so yeah. no need for the cameo.

Edited by Iridian

Eh, sorry this reply wasn't as fast :P Had to go to sleep...

As for the backgrounds, both of them look cool, but I think the first one (the one that's a bit more turquoise shaded) works better. :)

Okay, your siggy is done.

I'm not 100% happy with the result. I couldn't lift the hair of your OC off without making the whole thing look incredibly wonked up. I tried reconstructing the left side of her face using a mirror image of the right side of her face, but after like 4 hours of work it looked like crap, so I gave up on that and flipped the image horizontally.

I'm fairly pleased with how the flames thing turned out - I don't know if it's what you had in mind, but I hope you like it!

I don't know if I made the skin dark enough, though, underneath the flames. So if you don't like it (or any part, for that matter), I'd be happy to redo it. Seriously, I won't be offended or anything.

And as for the text, I could not figure out how to position it. I think it looks awkward and that there's a better way to do it, but I can't figure out how! So if you have anything in mind, I'd be happy to do it.

Anyway, this isn't my best work and so yeah. If you're not happy about it, just tell me. I'd hate for you to kinda hate it but be worried about me being offended or something. So just tell me what you want fixed and I can do it!

Anyway. I made two versions:

http://i.imgur.com/91hS6Sz.png

http://i.imgur.com/ZzH0DyX.png

Now... How to put this... I don't exactly hate it but.. I BUCKING LOVE IT!!! :D

Seriously, you're not completely happy with this?? This is exactly what I was looking for! I knew before I made the request that it would be very hard to make the hair not look awkward or stupid, but I never thought about flipping the picture. You're a freaking genius! I originally imagined the face to be completely covered in flames on one side, but the way you made it look like the coat is slowly burning off looks much better than what I imagined. And as for the text, I actually decided on the font and such while typing the request, so I never had any expectations for it, but you've done so well on that account too! I don't think it looks at all weird or awkward :)

You've more than earned what I promised for making the siggy :3 Just PM me a picture and a small bio of whatever OC you want, and I'll see to it that he/she will appear in the story, hell, I might make him/her a real character instead of just a cameo (that's, if you want me to, of course :P) It's just that awesome :D

Thank you so SO much!

I actually don't have an OC, since roleplaying and writing just don't work for me. :P But thanks anyway, I'm really flattered! And glad you liked it. I was so worried!

Well if you do make one at some point, give me a holler :P Like I mentioned, the writing is still going on, and I haven't completely decided on what I'm going to do with the story (I have about 5 chapters planned out) So if you ever do make an OC and want it included in the story, I'll be happy to do it :3