Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request OC Drawing Request

Castle Bleck

As I've mentioned in a couple of other threads, I have an alicorn OC in mind, yet no way to show you what he looks like. That's why I decided to ask if someone else was willing to take up dictation, so to speak.

Species: Alicorn

Size: In-between Luna and Celestia

Appearance: Teal coat and horn, blue eyes w/ bored expression, black beanie w/ short blonde mane visible underneath, and blank flank (see Personality as to why); inspired by Phoenix Wright's "hobo" design

Personality: Brilliant yet lazy (said laziness prevents him from finding talent related to cutie mark; humorously, he couldn't care less), often plays dumb, deadpan snarker; however, does genuinely respect hard-workers, especially Earth ponies like the entire Apple family (even going as far as to verbalize a belief that they're better ponies than he'll ever be; when sufficiently motivated enough, can out-gambit just about anypony; inspired by Shikamaru Nara

P.S. - I'm still working on his name, backstory, and abilities.

Well normally, as soon as i read the word "Alicorn" I'd bash people into doing it a different species, since, well, the Alicorns are supposed to be Royalty and such, and as far as we're concerned, there's no male alicorns.

Never mind that, while i still don't like Alicorn OC's, you can just use the Pony Creator and maybe have a better idea of how your pony looks.

I found this awesome site where you can infact create your vision of this pony, some details wont be there but its amazing close and I'm pretty sure that some big names sometimes use, like LivingTombstone and WoodenToaster. I created my own pony and it looked really good, just saying. Though i have to say that its not hand drawn but its a good frame and I'm pretty sure you can always edit it with an awesome photoshop software or just paint.

this is the site i use:

http://www.dolldivine.com/mlp-fim-pony-creator.php

As I've said before, I can't use any of that pony-creation software right now because my desktop computer's stuck in a boot loop (I've been using my iPod Touch for here this whole time); that's why this thread exists.

@Pinkazoid! - Thanks for the lack of any bashing. And yes, I'm fully aware of the flack cast upon alicorn OCs; I tried to give mine a more original appearance and personality, but I suppose I can't prevent bashing completely. In fact, the alicorn appearance is not much but a mere symbol of the "brilliant" part of the Brilliant But Lazy trope. I've even contemplated bumping him down to unicorn...

P.S. - Don't worry, no red-and-black color schemes from me; I might be a masochist, but I certainly don't have a deathwish.